Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-02-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The 2012 Recruiting Thread

2011 National Signing Day is just about over. Time to discuss 2012.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vols for number 7 recruiting class. Mark it down.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We want Pike. That is all.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duke Johnson is a straight baller. South Florida looks really good. Eddie Goldman is a man child. Marvin Bracy is the fastest dude on earf.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barry JR. What do you guys think of me as a Prospect? I am 6 Foot and 240 Pounds and play LT. I only have received a Letter for Nebraska Wesleyan.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If PSU doesn't screw it up, they should have a REAL nice class next year. I'm talking a top 10 class.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Chris Wormley, James Ross, Royce Jenkins-Stone, Terry Richardson, Laron Taylor and Danny O'Brien and nobody gets hurt.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Give me Chris Wormley, James Ross, Royce Jenkins-Stone, Terry Richardson, Laron Taylor and Danny O'Brien and nobody gets hurt.
RJS is a ******* monster. I LOVED his film. I like him more than I like Ross.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU has 7 commits for 2012 already. Look for this class to possibly be better or just as good as this years.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With the amount of LB's on the roster next year, I'm not really confident we'd be able to get all three of Ross, Taylor and RJS, unless Taylor plays safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
With the amount of LB's on the roster next year, I'm not really confident we'd be able to get all three of Ross, Taylor and RJS, unless Taylor plays safety.
I think we got about 16 spots open for next years class or something like that. So I think we could fit him some where. Luckily Taylor doesn't look to be too big yet, hes about 205 lbs, so he would be a good size safety. But having all those guys in the 2012 class would be incredible.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dorial Green - Beckham should be really good.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope that UW just gets it over with and gets commits from Banner, Garnett, Lindquist, Russell, Dozier, and Waters & Young find their way back home from Arizona Western. This year's in-state crop is deeper than last years, though Kasen and ASJ were both among the top players in the nation at their position. The only one who might do that this year is Banner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:22 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver & Blue View Post
I think we got about 16 spots open for next years class or something like that. So I think we could fit him some where. Luckily Taylor doesn't look to be too big yet, hes about 205 lbs, so he would be a good size safety. But having all those guys in the 2012 class would be incredible.
I didn't mean that we wouldn't have room for all of them. With normal attrition we'll likely have around 20 scholarships available. You make room in a class for those type of guys. I meant I'm not sure we'd be able to get three top level LB's to commit when they look at the depth chart and see 10 guys there for 2012, with only one being a senior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:36 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really good year for talent in Minnesota (by Minnesota standards, of course).

But that will all go to **** if teams like Ohio State keep offering our players (leave Jonah Pirsig alone!!!)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another pretty good year for talent in Mississippi. Ole Miss is getting Barry Sanders Jr.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:42 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A post I made in the B1G thread, mostly speculation on my part:

2012 Big Ten Quarterback recruiting update!!

Gunner Kiel, Columbus East (IN)
B1G Teams Currently Offering: Indiana, Purdue, Iowa, Wisconsin
Other Major Offers: Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, Colorado

-Gunner is the best QB prospect in the Mid-West, but oddly hasn't received a bounty of B1G offers. He's a ESPN150 watch list player, and has received some impressive offers from our hated brethren to the South.

Current Prediction: Tennessee

Philip Nelson, Mankato West (MN)
B1G Offers: Minnesota
Other Major Offers: None

-Philip only has an offer from the hometown Gophers, but he's originally from Wisconsin and his father is a BADger alum. Personally, I think Philip is the 2nd best QB prospect from Minnesota behind Joe Mohlberg, but he's been super productive and he's got great speed for his size. If Wisconsin offers I think he goes there, but for now...

Current Prediction: Minnesota

Zeke Pike, Dixie Heights (KY)
B1G Offers: Indiana, Purdue, Iowa
Other Offers: Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Louisville, Auburn, Arkansas, Boston College, Cincinnati, North Carolina, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M

-Zeke is the last prospect that could be considered "Mid-Western" with a B1G offer, as he's from the Kentucky suburbs of Cincinnati. With his current offer list it seems unlikely he'll end up in the B1G, however, although Notre Dame could get involved and shake things up.

Current Prediction: Kentucky

Bennie Coney, Plant City (FL)
B1G Offers: Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue
Other Offers: Auburn, Florida State, Virginia Tech, South Florida, Texas Tech..

-Plant City is near Tampa, so if there's a hometown team here it's South Florida. That said, Coney was suspended from his High School team and has some serious issues, so moving away may be in his best interests. I think Michigan is a seriously player here, but for now I'll go with the Cam-mentum and the team that couldn't care less about personal issues.

Current prediction: Auburn

Matt Davis, Klein (TX)
B1G Offers: Iowa, Purdue
Other Offers: Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M, Auburn, Oklahoma State...

-Davis might be the best junior in Texas despite missing all of last season with an injury, so it's a bit of a wonder why he doesn't have a Texas offer, let alone offers from more B1G schools. I think he's a Horn if they offer, and potentially a shorter Vince Young, but for now I'll say..

Current Prediction: LSU

Jameis Winston, Hueytown (AL)
B1G Offers: Ohio State
Other: Alabama, Auburn, Miami, Florida State, Clemson, South Carolina, Mississippi

-Can Ohio State go into Alabama and take a QB prospect from under their noses? Probably not.

Prediction: Alabama

Tyler Jupiter, Plantation (FL)
B1G Offers: Illinois
Other offers: South Florida, Louisville, Rutgers, Boston College

-Unless one of the Big 3 in Florida offers, I see no reason Zook can't pull some recruiting magic.

Prediction: Illinois

Shane Dillon, El Cajon (CA)
B1G Offers: Ohio State
Other offers: Cincinnati

-If the offer list looks weird to you, it should. Dillon is a skinny dude with great mechanics, but his OSU offer largely stems from his training under George Whitfield Jr., a Tressel disciple.

Prediction: Ohio State

Midwest Quarterbacks with offers from non-Big Ten schools:

-Wes Lunt, Rochester (IL): Boston College
-Maty Mauk, Kenton (OH): Notre Dame, Missouri, Cincinatti
-Brendan Nosovitch, Allentown (PA): Virginia

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nosovitch probably has an offer from Penn State. He is a ******* animal. Zeke Pike has a Michigan offer.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:56 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW, I doubt if OSU takes a QB next year. They took two this year, with Cardale Jones grayshirting to give him some separation between him and miller.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pike also has an offer from WVU and has a good relationship with Holgerson. I'll dream.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Since were dreaming

How about USC bringing in Dorial Green Beckham?

Our wr's would be Robert Woods,Kyle Prater,George Farmer,Dorial Beckham

Can I dream? ;)
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Nosovitch probably has an offer from Penn State. He is a ******* animal. Zeke Pike has a Michigan offer.
Agreed. I love me some Nosovitch. Being compared to Dan Persa.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre McDonald, Jordan Westerkamp, Amara Darboh, Durron Neal

WRS everywhere
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently we got a jump on 2012 and signed OLB out of Jacksonville, FL..

Shakeel Rashad.. I want to find film
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
FWIW, I doubt if OSU takes a QB next year. They took two this year, with Cardale Jones grayshirting to give him some separation between him and miller.
they want Shane Dillon but I think it's gonna be hard to pull him out of California with all the big schools eventually offering him. Plus Braxton Miller will probably scare him off since Braxton is gonna be a true freshman. He does have Tressel ties though with QB guru George Whitfield Jr. mentoring him - a JT disciple who played for Jim at YSU.