Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGahee View Post
QB- Tom Brady -Do you want to compete and have a proven player who can win the big game for you? Or a popular, talented passer?
DE- Juleus Peppers -A consistend pass rush will cut the opposing QBs decision time in half
DT- Tommie Harris - See DE
CB - Champ Bailey -Shuts down half of the field, leaving 10 guys to cover the other half
LT - Jason Peters -Young, athletic, strong, give him a few years and he will be one of the premier OTs in the league

Since RBs are a dime a dozen I chose to leave them off, but it was very hard to pass on LT.

Anyways, with my defense you are almost guaranteed to be in the QBs face every passing down with Tommie Harris and Juleus Peppers. Champ shuts out half of the field leaving the QB with one less target, a stacked defense blanketing the other side of the field, and a pass rush consisting of Tommie Harris and Juleus Peppers coming right at him.

My offense revolved around Tom Brady who has proven he can win without WRs, as well as Peters opening holes and stuffing the end on the left side.
I agree with all five positions, as I believe those five are the most important. I'd be more inclined to select John Henderson for defensive tackle, though.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote