Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-03-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my early estimate for preseason top 10 recruits in Ohio:

1-Adolphus Washington-DE
2-Dwyane Stanford-WR
3-Kyle Kalis-RT
4-Warren Ball-RB
5-Chris Wormley-DE
6-Brionte Dunn-RB
7-Greg McMullen-DE
8-Bam Bradley-S
9-Kyle Dodson-LT
10tie-Se'Von Pittman-DE
10tie-LaTroy Lewis-DE

I figure Wormley probably goes to Michigan. Dodson doesn't have and OSU offer yet but he should eventually. He visited Alabama and Auburn so he must be a pretty big deal. Washington, Stanford, Kalis, Ball, Dunn, McMullen, Pittman, and Lewis should all be Buckeyes and serve as the core of our 2012 class. Bradley goes to Trotwood Madison, and Tressel's never offered a Madison Ram before, but Bradley is supposed to be the best safety prospect since Gene Clifford so we'll see.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who are the 5 star type QBs in this class? The last couple of classes have been a little weak at the top.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying that it isn't going to happen, but if all four of those defensive ends commit to Ohio State then that is pretty stupid. The Buckeyes just signed two top 15 DE this year (one of them a 5*). Does Ohio State really want 25% of their class to be made up of defensive ends anyway?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's hope not cause I think we have a decent shot at Se'Von Pittman.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'm not saying that it isn't going to happen, but if all four of those defensive ends commit to Ohio State then that is pretty stupid. The Buckeyes just signed two top 15 DE this year (one of them a 5*). Does Ohio State really want 25% of their class to be made up of defensive ends anyway?
rather have an elite DE or a lesser TE/CB/OL? Greg McMullen is likely gonna play DT in a few years. He's 6'5"/260 already.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 02-03-2011 at 02:53 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can kind of understand it from the school's perspective, but only kind of. The Buckeyes are only going to have around 15-17 spots next year, correct? Sure, you want elite talent but you can't play all those guys at once. I would definitely pick an elite DE over a lesser OL, but I'm not sure I'd take 4 elite DE when I can have 2-3 elite DE and 1-2 good OL. The thing I find odd is that four excellent DE would all want to sign with the same school, especially after said school took two the previous year. Even if McMullen moves inside, that leaves five guys competing for two spots over the next three years.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

well you have consider they play a 4 man rotation at DE too. In 2009 we had Lawrence Wilson, Cam Heyward, Nathan Williams, and Thaddeus Gibson rotating at DE plus Rob Rose playing DT and 5 technique DE and Doug Worthington (a high school DE) playing DT. Redshirts should create some seperation too. Can't have too many 6'5/240 lb. defensive line signees who are that athletic. Some will grow into DTs some will play on the edge, some will play hybrid LB/DE.

As of today we have exactly 16 spots available for 2012 (15 if Chris Carter finally signs after being cleared of sexual abuse charges)....so with average attrition this class should be somewhere between 18 and 21. It only makes sense to take 4 DEs if you consider that they are elite. All those guys are as good of prospects as Steve Miller and Kenny Hayes, or at least come close to it. I think it helps too that we signed 23/24 guys this year and filled every position except RB with at least one quality recruit, so next year we only have to sign OL and DBs to fill numbers - everything else we can take as few as we want and we'll be fine number-wise. Sacrifice signing linebackers and tight ends and quarterbacks since we signed 8 of those this year, and signing more defensive linemen instead works.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 02-03-2011 at 03:43 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
my early estimate for preseason top 10 recruits in Ohio:

1-Adolphus Washington-DE
2-Dwyane Stanford-WR
3-Kyle Kalis-RT
4-Warren Ball-RB
5-Chris Wormley-DE
6-Brionte Dunn-RB
7-Greg McMullen-DE
8-Bam Bradley-S
9-Kyle Dodson-LT
10tie-Se'Von Pittman-DE
10tie-LaTroy Lewis-DE

I figure Wormley probably goes to Michigan. Dodson doesn't have and OSU offer yet but he should eventually. He visited Alabama and Auburn so he must be a pretty big deal. Washington, Stanford, Kalis, Ball, Dunn, McMullen, Pittman, and Lewis should all be Buckeyes and serve as the core of our 2012 class. Bradley goes to Trotwood Madison, and Tressel's never offered a Madison Ram before, but Bradley is supposed to be the best safety prospect since Gene Clifford so we'll see.
You're that high on Washington? Man, that's a first. I like him, but I don't think he's the best player in the state.
A few Ohio kids that I like and would hope PSU gets involved with due to OSU's limited scholis that are not on that list:

William Mahone RB
Corey Smith WR
Taylor Decker OT
Bryan Cox Jr DE/OLB
LaTroy Lewis DE
Allen Grant S
DaShawn Hall S
Old 02-03-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is basically everyone who has been mentioned with UM. Bolded are commits.

QB- Gunnar Holcombe, Shane Dillon, Ricardo Louis (WR)
RB- Duke Johnson, Matt Jones, Wesley Brown
WR- Angelo Jean-Louis, Brandon Snell, Deandre Jasper, Stefon Diggs, Marvin Bracy, Justin Ferguson, Chris Black, Derrick Woods
TE- Justin Chandler
OT- Nacho Garcia, Andrus Peat, John Theus, Avery Young
OG- Duaron Williams
DE- Noah Spence, Jelani Hamilton, Daniel Perry, Trent Taylor, Bryan Singleton
DT- Eddie Goldman, Davion Samuels, Earl Moore, Anthony Smith
LB- Keith Brown, Jazzmar Clax, Eric Kinsey, Dillon Lee
CB- Tracy Howard, Amos Leggett, Donaldven Manning, Brian Poole, Wayne Morgan
S- Willie Bailey, Deon Bush, Bam Bradley, DJ Singleton, Marcus Maye, Elijah Shumate

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Washington already has offers from teams like Ohio State, Texas, Florida State, Michigan State, Alabama, and Texas A&M and is a division I basketball recruit who is a true freak athlete that is all but certainly gonna be one of the first guys invited to play in the 2012 Army Bowl. It's early but I think best player in the state is between him, Wormley, Stanford, and Ball though Kalis and McMullen will get some talk. Right now Washington clearly has the best offer list.

Bryan Cox Jr. and Tom Strobel would be top ten prospects in the state any other year, especially Strobel. I don't get Corey Smith. He was amazing for Akron Buchtel this year at WR and CB but his offers and attention isn't what you would expect from such a superstar speed demon. Allen Gant kinda fell off the radar after getting so much hype as a sophomore.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Washington already has offers from teams like Ohio State, Texas, Florida State, Michigan State, Alabama, and Texas A&M and is a division I basketball recruit who is a true freak athlete that is all but certainly gonna be one of the first guys invited to play in the 2012 Army Bowl. It's early but I think best player in the state is between him, Wormley, Stanford, and Ball though Kalis and McMullen will get some talk. Right now Washington clearly has the best offer list.

Bryan Cox Jr. and Tom Strobel would be top ten prospects in the state any other year, especially Strobel. I don't get Corey Smith. He was amazing for Akron Buchtel this year at WR and CB but his offers and attention isn't what you would expect from such a superstar speed demon. Allen Gant kinda fell off the radar after getting so much hype as a sophomore.
I'm not too worried about Jrs getting offers when it's February. If they don't have major offers by like December, then ya, I'd say something was up.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

well I'm sure he's gonna get plenty of fine offers but other WRs in Ohio have gotten more attention than him which is a bit surprising. I guess he is kinda small at 5'11"/170.

Another name that needs mentioning is Taylor Decker from Vandalia, OH. 6'8"/275 great basketball player and left tackle prospect. Will probably go to Notre Dame though. Great year for OLinemen in Ohio with at least Kyle Kalis, Kyle Dodson, Jacoby Boren, Ryan Anderson, Anthony Stanko, and Decker all being big 4 quality.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
well I'm sure he's gonna get plenty of fine offers but other WRs in Ohio have gotten more attention than him which is a bit surprising. I guess he is kinda small at 5'11"/170.

Another name that needs mentioning is Taylor Decker from Vandalia, OH. 6'8"/275 great basketball player and left tackle prospect. Will probably go to Notre Dame though. Great year for OLinemen in Ohio with at least Kyle Kalis, Kyle Dodson, Jacoby Boren, Ryan Anderson, Anthony Stanko, and Decker all being big 4 quality.
I mentioned Decker! I really like him. Has such a nice frame and I think he can get to 320 and not lose any of his elite athleticism.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

yeah he's an exciting tackle prospect. sucks that he's a notre dame lean, we need more athletic OTs badly.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

For the record, the Glenville prospect that is gonna get all the hype this year is CB Devan Bogard, who already has been offered by USC. BACK OFF KIFFIN!!!! Unlike Walker this guy is without a doubt a Buckeye lock if/when we offer.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A list of the top 150 Players for the 2012 Recruiting Class. Enjoy.
http://www.theringer.com/Football2012

Avery Johnson - Patrick Peterson's Little Brother
Andrus Peat - Brother Committed to Nebraska Yesterday
Johnathan Gray - The Next Big RB Recruit out of Texas.

Last edited by dannyz : 02-03-2011 at 10:48 PM.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For the record, the Glenville prospect that is gonna get all the hype this year is CB Devan Bogard, who already has been offered by USC. BACK OFF KIFFIN!!!! Unlike Walker this guy is without a doubt a Buckeye lock if/when we offer.
Walker was considered a Buckeye lock when you offered.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:27 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

he was, but unlike Walker, Bogard actually admits as much.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:36 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The term lock is tossed around way too much lately.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Warren Ball look that fast to you guys? I love how he keeps his feet moving upon contact, but just doesn't seem to have breakaway speed. I think i like Dunn better. It's dumb how crowded our backfield is. I pray to our OLINE is at least decent next year they (Hyde, Smith, Berry) should make noise.

Also, how come Joe Bolden hasn't been offered by us yet?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Does Warren Ball look that fast to you guys? I love how he keeps his feet moving upon contact, but just doesn't seem to have breakaway speed. I think i like Dunn better. It's dumb how crowded our backfield is. I pray to our OLINE is at least decent next year they (Hyde, Smith, Berry) should make noise.

Also, how come Joe Bolden hasn't been offered by us yet?
I completely agree. To me, Ball is a high 3*, low 4* type. Not a bad back, but you guys have a better back with Dunn. I'm a little surprised that they took Ball's verbal without waiting longer for Shell.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I completely agree. To me, Ball is a high 3*, low 4* type. Not a bad back, but you guys have a better back with Dunn. I'm a little surprised that they took Ball's verbal without waiting longer for Shell.
Yeah, wanted Shell. And obviously, has a real good chance of beating them both out, but he probably wouldn't risk it and regardless of how talented he is would be buried on the depth chart for at least a year. Wouldn't even get chances on KO and PR since that's Berry's/Hall's thang. We need some serious OL this year Kalis is a nice start. Would you guys put Wormley above McMullen? Ohio DE talent for '12 is bonkerz.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay 2012!!! JELANIZZZzzZZZ HAMILTONZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami offered Zeke Pike.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AU has one commit from in-state G Michael Flint.

offers from bama, ark, uf, fsu, lsu, ucla

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote