Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-30-2006, 07:15 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Also how did Columbia not make the list? That would be were I would ideally like to be, atleast for my grad work, aswell as UPenn.
Yeah well my dad went to columbia and i hate him a lot so im glad they didn't make the list.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Also how did Columbia not make the list? That would be were I would ideally like to be, atleast for my grad work, aswell as UPenn.
Yeah well my dad went to columbia and i hate him a lot so im glad they didn't make the list.
:roll:
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:17 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
This is a kinda serious question:

If someone had a 98.3 average (3rd in class of 220) and played football for four years, but with no activities other than the year-long football program, could he get in any of the listed schools?
It's possible. The thing about Ivy League admissions is that even if you're an amazing student with great extracurriculars, you're still not guaranteed a spot. It's based on luck a lot and many great students are rejected from these schools. It's basically a numbers game. The more places you apply, the better chances you have. Always pick a few safety schools to fall back on if you don't get accepted to your top choices.
I go to a Catholic prep school which has a general "in" with Georgetown and Notre Dame, (also my dad is a graduate of Georgetown), so I pretty much think I could get into either of those schools easily.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundridz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
Princeton is in NJ!
But it's closer to NY.
how can a school being IN new jersey, be closer to new york???? guess the ivy leagues was outta the question for you... but anyway, princeton is ranked the top school year after year by time magazine and harvards in a close second.
I believe I meant that Princeton was closer to NY than all the other Ivy League schools...I'm not sure though because it was a year ago...
Old 05-30-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
hyundridz
Veteran

hyundridz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2100 on the SAT's??? i guess they obviously changed it huh.. when did this happen?
Old 05-30-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundridz
2100 on the SAT's??? i guess they obviously changed it huh.. when did this happen?
That's the equivalent of a 1400 on the old ones. I was sick and hung over so I should do much better the next time I take it.