Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-06-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I think I got them all wrong.
Close. You got 2 right, pending the USA Today poll. So far you are tied with JBalla838 for the lowest
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Close. You got 2 right, pending the USA Today poll. So far you are tied with JBalla838 for the lowest
At least I didn't finish last.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are the top scores, pending the outcome of the USA Today polls:

Shane: 10
Michigan: 10

ViporVisor: 9
P-L: 9
SuperMcGee: 9

Bills2083: 8
Cashmoneydrew: 8
Jackalope: 8
IowaTreat54: 8
Old 02-06-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how many did I get?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missed on all of the double point getters, hit on all of the straight up ones. ******* Fergie...
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

(10char)
Old 02-06-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here are the top scores, pending the outcome of the USA Today polls:

Shane: 10
Michigan: 10

ViporVisor: 9
P-L: 9
SuperMcGee: 9

Bills2083: 8
Cashmoneydrew: 8
Jackalope: 8
IowaTreat54: 8
I believe I got 9 points as well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
1. Over/Under on National Anthem: 1 minute 42 seconds
Over 1

2. Yes/No: Will Christina Aguilara wear a cowboy hat?
No +1=2

3. First team to score a TD
Packers +1=3

4. Over/Under on how many times the FOX Broadcasters mention "Brett Favre" ~both first & last name; kickoff until final whistle: 4.5
Under +1=4

5. Coin toss: heads or tails?
Heads +1=5

6. Yes/No: a Steelers player will perform the Aaron Rodgers "Championship Belt" celebration
Yes

7. Over/Under on how many times Jerry Jones will be shown during the broadcast (camera focused directly on him) from kickoff to final whistle: 3.5
Over

8. Over/Under on the number of times that the FOX broadcasts mention the word "lockout": 2.5
Under +1=6

9. Over/Under on total number of turnovers at 3.5

Under +1=7

Double Points for the following 3 since they are more than 50/50 odds:

10. What will Fergie be wearing when she first appears on stage?
Skirt
Pants (below knees)
Shorts (above the knees)
Thong/G-String/Bikini Bottom

11. Which Super Bowl Commercial will have a higher rating on USA Today's annual Ad meter?
Anheueser-Busch/Budwieser
GoDaddy.com
CareerBuilder.com
Coca-Cola
Doritos
The Field

12. What color of gatorade will be poured on the winning head coach?
Yellow
Clear/Water
Orange +2=9
Red
Blue
Lime Green
The field

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

yeah, you did. I missed that one. Thanks

Ad Meter results are in.... a ******* tie between Doritos & Bud Light. I will quickly calculate the final scores.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

and the winner is......

Michigan w/ 12!

MarshallB finished w/ 11

Shane, Bills2083, & cashmoneydrew all had 10

There you go, boys. Michigan, contact Shane about your title.... make it something thought provoking or at least vulgar.

Let me know if there are any (legitimate) disputes. I'm going to bed.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and the winner is......

Michigan w/ 12!

MarshallB finished w/ 11

Shane, Bills2083, & cashmoneydrew all had 10

There you go, boys. Michigan, contact Shane about your title.... make it something thought provoking or at least vulgar.

Let me know if there are any (legitimate) disputes. I'm going to bed.
Damn!!! So close... knew I should have went with a skirt... Congrats Michigan. So what do I get for finishing second??? ;)

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I overestimated how much Fox loves Favre and really wasn't expecting much from the big name commercials. I also went back and forth between shorts and skirt for Fergie.

Oh well, I won $100 tonight so I iz happy. Congrats, Michigan.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Damn, I overestimated how much Fox loves Favre and really wasn't expecting much from the big name commercials. I also went back and forth between shorts and skirt for Fergie.

Oh well, I won $100 tonight so I iz happy. Congrats, Michigan.
Troy and Buck had us for the last 6 games and they actually do a good job of not talking about it much. I thought they'd say it once, but I knew they wouldn't get close to 5.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Troy and Buck had us for the last 6 games and they actually do a good job of not talking about it much. I thought they'd say it once, but I knew they wouldn't get close to 5.
Honestly, I probably should have realized everyone's fallen out of love with him, but I was like "Super Bowl and Packers...cmonnnn".

I'm more surprised I got the Jerry Jones one correct.

But really, I'm just super pumped I got the gatorade color. My family probably still doesn't know why 10 minutes after the game is over and they show a replay of the gatorade bath, why I jumped up and screamed "YES!" while punching the air.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dead last?? #imgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the proudest moment of my life. It's a great day to be great, baby.