Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Would you want Randy Moss on your team?
Yes. 57 49.14%
No. Take his suckage else where. 55 47.41%
Don't know 4 3.45%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Miltown
Posts: 482
Reputation: -180
sik wit it smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
It's more than the fake mooning why football don't like Moss. It's the laziness, the Randy Ratio, the quitting on two teams in 3 years that makes America hate him.
laziness= you'd quit on your team to if they sucked more dick than jenna jameson.
Randy Ratio=thats not even an argument, Mike Tice made that up.
quitting goes along with laziness

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
__________________
sik wit it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
It's more than the fake mooning why football don't like Moss. It's the laziness, the Randy Ratio, the quitting on two teams in 3 years that makes America hate him.
When exactly did he "quit" on the Vikings?
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 215
Reputation: 80
Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
When exactly did he "quit" on the Vikings?
Didn't you know?!!! He got only 767 yards in 2004. OMG he sucks so bad he quit on his team and faked an injury. I don't care if he got 13 touchdowns that year you just want to sleep with him. He's a horrible role model for me and every other 5 year old in the country. He's teaching us to smoke pot and give up on our teams.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Yeah, EA, don't bother giving rep of any form to anyone. It won't do anything, except make me laugh in your face more.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Joe Montana
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Wink

Hire him as a water boy or grass keeper. Total waste and shouldn't be playing anymore.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: South East London
Posts: 1,332
Reputation: 11021
rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
When exactly did he "quit" on the Vikings?
When he walked off the field before the game was over may be one instance of 'quitting'. Anyhow, I loved the guy in Minny and i'd still take him back with open arms. So not really sure what my point is, so will proceed to shutting up.
__________________
What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
It aint a game if no one plays, oh.
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York (But go to college in boston)
Posts: 1,549
Reputation: 4341
BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.
Default

yes id love the jets to have him..and i can't wait till he gets on a team goes for 1200+ and 10+ tds and everyone starts saying how he just had a passion to win and couldnt do it on the raiders or something along those lines...but if not then he'll remain as one of the most talented wide recievers ever and a waste even if he does have one of the best 6 seasons to start a career ever
__________________

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Amazing how the Randy(Jake) Moss trade talk has gotten awfully quiet the last week.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TC, MN
Posts: 1,391
Reputation: 114
swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Randy Moss doesn't suck, the Raiders do. Al Davis is an idiot for trading for Moss, when he didn't have the quarterback situation nor the o-line situation to make Moss a valuable commodity. There are very few teams that wouldn't have benefited from Moss, but the Riaders were bad enough to be one of them.

Congrats, Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders, on completing a trade detrimental to your team. And effectively wasting 2 yrs of Moss' career.
__________________
"Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
dhoe20
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 200
Reputation: 44
dhoe20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
hell no we can get a deep threat WR in round 3 of the draft
Yeah but there's only one WR in this draft that might possibly be as good as Moss was in his best years.
dhoe20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 1,585
Reputation: 248
asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Ya id take him on the Lions, he would compliment Roy Williams style of play and would be a stud in the Martz system. Furrey would be a crazy good 3 as well
__________________

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 648
Reputation: -189
MP123 smells like sex panther.
Default

Anyone who would want Randy Moss on their team is an idiot!!!
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TC, MN
Posts: 1,391
Reputation: 114
swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
Anyone who would want Randy Moss on their team is an idiot!!!
Very intelligent post!!!
__________________
"Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 20,837
Reputation: 1975849
LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Randy Moss doesn't suck, the Raiders do. Al Davis is an idiot for trading for Moss, when he didn't have the quarterback situation nor the o-line situation to make Moss a valuable commodity. There are very few teams that wouldn't have benefited from Moss, but the Riaders were bad enough to be one of them.

Congrats, Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders, on completing a trade detrimental to your team. And effectively wasting 2 yrs of Moss' career.
great post, agree completely about it being a horrible trade, but i also fault randy some for going knowing that
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:06 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Randy Moss doesn't suck, the Raiders do. Al Davis is an idiot for trading for Moss, when he didn't have the quarterback situation nor the o-line situation to make Moss a valuable commodity. There are very few teams that wouldn't have benefited from Moss, but the Riaders were bad enough to be one of them.

Congrats, Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders, on completing a trade detrimental to your team. And effectively wasting 2 yrs of Moss' career.
That's a fair trade. Jake Moss contributed to two sucky seasons by the Raiders, the Raiders wasted two seasons of Jake's career. Fortunately enough to keep him out of the Hall of Fame.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:09 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Very intelligent post!!!
Very truthful post.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
That's a fair trade. Jake Moss contributed to two sucky seasons by the Raiders, the Raiders wasted two seasons of Jake's career. Fortunately enough to keep him out of the Hall of Fame.
Your jokes are far less funny than you seem to think they are. In fact, they aren't funny at all. If anything, your jokes are depressing because they show just how stupid people can be.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
Your jokes are far less funny than you seem to think they are. In fact, they aren't funny at all. If anything, your jokes are depressing because they show just how stupid people can be.
And you are a prime example of how stupid people can be.

Jake is going to be a nobody once he retires. He's not going to the Hall of Fame and no network is going to hire Jake as an announcer.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:16 AM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
And you are a prime example of how stupid people can be.

Jake is going to be a nobody once he retires. He's not going to the Hall of Fame and no network is going to hire Jake as an announcer.
Oh my god. You're a genius! I mean, I never thought that you would take my exact insult and use it right back on me? Boy is my face red!

Anyways, I wasn't even making a Moss argument, I was simply commenting on how this "Jake" joke is something that no one with an intelligence level above a common tapeworm would laugh at. But, then again, you seem to be trying to break your own record for most idiotic post every single time you hit "submit reply." Unfortunately for you, you're not even smart enough to do that. You just go around and steal other people's idiotic ideas and jokes, and try to act like you're the fool who thought them up, despite the fact everyone knows that you're too stupid to come up with any joke at all, be it lame or not.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
Oh my god. You're a genius! I mean, I never thought that you would take my exact insult and use it right back on me? Boy is my face red!

Anyways, I wasn't even making a Moss argument, I was simply commenting on how this "Jake" joke is something that no one with an intelligence level above a common tapeworm would laugh at. But, then again, you seem to be trying to break your own record for most idiotic post every single time you hit "submit reply." Unfortunately for you, you're not even smart enough to do that. You just go around and steal other people's idiotic ideas and jokes, and try to act like you're the fool who thought them up, despite the fact everyone knows that you're too stupid to come up with any joke at all, be it lame or not.
Stop acting like a prissy fangirl that you deny that you are every time one of your "heros" get dissed. And I would not use the word "hero" to describe Jake.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:34 AM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Stop acting like a prissy fangirl that you deny that you are every time one of your "heros" get dissed. And I would not use the word "hero" to describe Jake.
See my above comment. I don't care what you think of Moss, because your football knowledge... simply doesn't exist.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
See my above comment. I don't care what you think of Moss, because your football knowledge... simply doesn't exist.
At least I know Jake jaked it.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.