Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 02-06-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bengals FA List

Here is a list of who is set to be a FA now that the season is over just wondering on who people want brought back and who should go.

QB Jordan Palmer
RB Cedric Benson
RB Brian Leonard
WR Terrell Owens
TE Reggie Kelly
OT Dennis Roland
OG Nate Livings
OG Evan Mathis
DL Jonathan Fanene
LB Brandon Johnson
LB Dhani Jones
CB Jonathan Joseph
S Roy Williams
S Chinedum Ndukwe

Players i would like to see back
Benson, Leonard, Mathis, Fanene, B Johnson, Joseph, Ndukwe

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

[quote=Pat Sims 90;2512674]Here is a list of who is set to be a FA now that the season is over just wondering on who people want brought back and who should go.

QB Jordan Palmer
RB Cedric Benson
RB Brian Leonard
WR Terrell Owens
TE Reggie Kelly
OT Dennis Roland
OG Nate Livings
OG Evan Mathis
DL Jonathan Fanene
LB Brandon Johnson
LB Dhani Jones

JJ is a must, Chine as a backup. I think I'd like to see Brandon Johnson and Fanene, Mathis or LIvings, preferably Mathis, Ced if the price is right and also Leonard and Jordan. Time to let those older guys go and see what the youth can do for us. I want Jordan back due to some uncertainty at this time with Carson and I'd like to see him and the other kid get extended looks.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:45 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Here is a list of who is set to be a FA now that the season is over just wondering on who people want brought back and who should go.

QB Jordan Palmer
RB Cedric Benson
RB Brian Leonard
WR Terrell Owens
TE Reggie Kelly
OT Dennis Roland
OG Nate Livings
OG Evan Mathis
DL Jonathan Fanene
LB Brandon Johnson
LB Dhani Jones
CB Jonathan Joseph
S Roy Williams
S Chinedum Ndukwe

Players i would like to see back
Benson, Leonard, Mathis, Fanene, B Johnson, Joseph, Ndukwe

That would be my list. Wouldn't be hurt if they left Ndukwe go and then back fill for him with a FA, then follow up with a draft pick to fill out the depth chart. No way on Jordan Palmer, unless we get a package deal that includes his brother.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:02 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd use the franchise tag on Roland

Not really, but tag Joseph, re-sign Benson, Livings, Mathis, B. Johnson, Fanene and Ndukwe
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Franchise Tag on Joseph is bad idea imo because then Leon, JJ, and Adam Jones all FA's next year
Old 02-08-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crites09 View Post
Franchise Tag on Joseph is bad idea imo because then Leon, JJ, and Adam Jones all FA's next year
Not to many teams will persue Adam Jones because of his history. Leon Hall is expendable becasue he gets beat to often by speed guys. Still have Trent and we drafted Ghee last year. Could still go after Peterson or Amukamara in the 1st.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to many teams will persue Adam Jones because of his history. Leon Hall is expendable becasue he gets beat to often by speed guys. Still have Trent and we drafted Ghee last year. Could still go after Peterson or Amukamara in the 1st.
Adam Jones will have a great season next year, he was having a solid one this year before he got hurt. This will show that he is tuning around and people will like that and may try to get him. Leon Hall is the best CB on the team. Joseph can hardly stay on the field...though Joseph is also great. I believe we will tag him. Trent Sucks, and Ghee hasnt shown much yet.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Quote:
Coaches are high on Leon, doubt he goes. Adam doesn't have high demand but we won't be able to sign him for vet min either... I'm guessing 2mill a year would do it.

Peterson and Prince in round 1... Meh I would be fine with Peterson but AJ Green is the best player and we best take him if we can.