Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Never heard of it, what is it?
Basically they give you 10 cents and let you bet on sports games, if you get it up to a certain dollar amount (and I think there's some other things that come into play) they let you cash it out (though there's a limit to how much you can cash out I believe). You have to look at ads sometimes, but it's not bad...they've got most sports games and it seems to simulate actual betting somewhat well outside of the fact that you're basically betting with pennies.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Never heard of it, what is it?
derza, pretty much covered it. its fun. send me your email, and I'll invite you. I need more cronies

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yessssssssssss Holllllllllllland!! 1 more goal and play conservative so I can continue this streak haha
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best I ever got was 14 in a row in January. Put me in 3rd place then I missed one Big East basketball game

#3 Duke Blue Devils (3-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14 is a pretty good one, never got that high before. The Netherlands won so W9 with a couple wierd ones tonight? should I hold off? Jurjens just coming off injury I might take Philly..
Go Amare.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
14 is a pretty good one, never got that high before. The Netherlands won so W9 with a couple wierd ones tonight? should I hold off? Jurjens just coming off injury I might take Philly..
I don't like any of the matchups tonight...right now I'm going with Minnesota because Pavano has been pitching really well but with a streak of 9, you might wanna wait til tomorrow

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

I want to go with Philly haha

Picked the Angels tonight! **** Me, Weaver is looking good.
Go Amare.

Last edited by thenewfeature06 : 07-06-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got a 13 game streak going, think I'm going with DeMarcus Cousins scoring more than Lazar Hayward in summer league action tonight. Almost went with Eric Bledsoe 22 or more points/assists combined against an awful Bulls summer league team but I dunno how consistant Bledsoe's going to be.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Got a 13 game streak going, think I'm going with DeMarcus Cousins scoring more than Lazar Hayward in summer league action tonight. Almost went with Eric Bledsoe 22 or more points/assists combined against an awful Bulls summer league team but I dunno how consistant Bledsoe's going to be.
You on the leaderboards yet?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
He doesn't deserve to be if he's betting against the Traditional product.

I always forget about this after a day or two. It'd probably suit me more when football, hockey, and soccer are going.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Nope I'm a couple games away from even being on the active streaks list, got the Cousins pick right though. Think I'm going with the Rangers tomorrow, what do you think of that matchup? Know you're a baseball guy. Wakefield seems to get mashed by the Rangers and he's pitching poorly but I know Boston lit up Hunter last year.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Probably won't make a big enough run im at W4 now but going with the Phillies at 1 o clock with Hamels on the mound. Besides the Cubs are worthless.
Go Amare.

Old 07-18-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Now have a W7 after a lucky guess this morning for cycling, any other biker haha. At 1:05 the Yanks play the Rays, first thought was go with NYY.. did some research, the lineup for NY today is terrible against Price while Pettitte gets raped by the lineup TB presented. I think I am still going NY..
Go Amare.

Old 07-18-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

I'm either going with the Jays over the O's or the White Sox over the Twins. Like the White Sox-Twins pitching matchup better, Garcia is hot and Blackburn's been awful, and the difference in ERA between the two for the year is two full runs. The Jays have been great against the O's and Marcum's pitched well against them this year but Marcum coming off the DL today has me leery. Think I'm going with the White Sox.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back with a five-game winning streak. I'm 8-1 since I re-discovered the game with the new iPhone app.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Thats legit that the iphone can do that but horrrrrrrrrrrrray Yanks won after being down 3-0 early I have a W8 going into today..
Go Amare.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

AH! I have a W10 after going with Boston last night in a close one.. looking at Colorado to win but still weighing my options... scratch that going with Texas and Tommy Hunter

W11.. lets go haha Idk who to go with today
Go Amare.

Last edited by thenewfeature06 : 07-21-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

I am going with the Red Sox at 3:35 with Buchholtz coming off the DL and a pleathera of injuries..

Dear god help me.
Go Amare.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Bringing it backkkkkkkk. trying ..

This game is too hard lol.. I have a W3 all being soccer matchups..

Not sure what to go with tonight, maybe Louisville.
Go Amare.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still doing it, the best I've ever done is 9 in a row, and that's no that great

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Yeah I am surprised more people on here don't do it, but ******* Louisville lost in OT.

9 isn't too bad, mine is like 12 or 13.
Go Amare.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I joined the group. I used to play SFTC religiously, as I was planning on it being my retirement package. Then I realized I'm only good at predicting football and soccer matches with any accuracy so I quit for awhile. I just started playing again here and there, won my first 5 so far but usually blow it at about this point.

Snapdraft is another pretty cool betting type of site, might be similar to centsports, but I'm not familiar with that one. Here's the link http://snapdraft.fanball.com/

If you're interested in signing up this is my referral link, I think it might hook me up with a dollar or something.snapdraft referral

I think back when I signed up they started me with $5 which I then quickly lost - ended up quitting altogether after that. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Last edited by Vince Lombardi : 02-10-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote