Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2006, 10:33 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Oh wow, you actually have my favorite movie of all-time of there in Se7en. Great thriller with brilliant performances, and TONS of big name actors in it. That only spells success. Spacey is just tremendous, and worth seeing for it. Great great movie.
that was a good one but still like fight club more. It just gets better the more times you watch and my sister still begs to watch it when ever we watch a movie, she's seen it 65 times already.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:04 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

very tough call between the usual suspects and Se7en. I went with the Usual Suspects...just because the first time i saw it, the ending blew me away.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 11:41 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Biodome no doubt from those movies.

And the se7en thing reminded me of Lucky numver s7(l)even. It looks like a really good movie.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Se7en got my vote, and The Usual Suspects would come next.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:52 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Biodome is poised for a comeback!

I forget which i voted for, depends on the time of day. In terms of a movie as a whole, i think Fight Club is the best. I just realized that as i right this, every movie (not counting biodome) but American Beauty had a great ending. Anyway, if i had to vote again it would be Fight Club.

order-

Fight Club
Se7en
Usual Suspects
AP
AB

all close calls
Old 03-31-2006, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of these Fight Club, but I also LOVED The Usual Suspects and Se7en.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:18 PM    (permalink

this is all I need to say:

su su sudio! Whoa!
Old 05-30-2006, 08:15 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a better movie quote then...

The classic Last Boy Scout lines

Alley Thug: Wrong place, wrong time. Nothing personal.
Joe Hallenbeck: That's what you think. Last night I ****** your wife.
Alley Thug: Oh you did, hah? How'd you know it was my wife?
Joe Hallenbeck: She said her husband was a big pimp lookin' ************ with a hat.
Alley Thug: Oh, you're real cool for somebody whose about to take a bullet.
Joe Hallenbeck: After ******* your wife I'll take two.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

As I said before in this thread, Fight Club is the best movie listed.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:19 PM    (permalink

biodome by far...

pauly shore is a deity...
Old 05-30-2006, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Vilma the Animal
Veteran

Vilma the Animal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

American Beauty...I really think that that script was almost perfectly written, it was realistic and it really made me think about life. It just got to me, what a great movie.
Vilma the Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seven, I mean Se7en. That movie rocks.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My vote goes to Usual Suspects. I'm a big Bryan Singer fan and it still kinda sucks that he didn't direct the third X-Men, but oh well.

Kevin Spacey is absolutely brilliant, it's not headed by an "ensemble" cast but the story line is fantastic and it has one of the biggest twist endings in cinematic history. Great, great, great movie.

Fight Club was awesome as well, big Nolan fan too.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Vespasian
Veteran

Vespasian hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Fight Club

Sig by Raiderfan_89
Vespasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:22 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYRO
biodome by far...

pauly shore is a deity...
agreed
Old 05-30-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespasian
Fight Club
agreed
Old 05-30-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

I would have liked to see encino man on there... Pauly Shore is like God, only funnier