Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here watch Lights Out? I havent caught it yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So i'm pretty pissed that i can't watch Californication. Seeing some of you speak highly of it, i decided i'd watch the pilot on Netflix and i was hooked instantly. Saw all of season 1 in two nights. When i looked for season 2, it said "disc only"

Old 02-11-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Season 2 is much better as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well **** me sideways with a lunchbox.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seasons 2 and 3 have been my favorite so far, although 1 was excellent and 4 has been much darker and serious but still awesome. Rob Lowe returns in his cameo this week doing his best Brad Pitt impression and it looks to be ******* awesome.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your Cut Off, on VH1, worst show ever, I ******* hate it with a passion, but for some reason when I'm watching it, It's like an energy drink, I'm yelling at my TV & my neighbors were wondering what game was on. It gets me pumped, It's I just did a whole 8ball

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ovulate on your own time
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Treme is fantastic. I encourage you all to watch it
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt Community will get moved. I was hoping that NBC would start off against TBBT with their strongest Thursday show, The Office, but they decided they were happy letting Community get killed there instead. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
The Cape is the best bad TV on today. I make it appointment television its fantastic. It's like a guys version of a Lifetime movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Treme is fantastic. I encourage you all to watch it
Co-sign both of these

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I doubt Community will get moved. I was hoping that NBC would start off against TBBT with their strongest Thursday show, The Office, but they decided they were happy letting Community get killed there instead. :(
I dont know why people like TBBT. Its not funny.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I dont know why people like TBBT. Its not funny.
Because people think they're smart if they laugh at it. I've seen it before and it's pretty meh in my opinion, but there are people who like Two and a Half Men so...
Old 02-11-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Treme is excellent. Not enough love around here for it. When does it start again? It must be soon.

On edit: Looks like it starts April 24.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Because people think they're smart if they laugh at it.
It's a Chuck Lorre show so people should feel the exact opposite.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
It's a Chuck Lorre show so people should feel the exact opposite.
Sadly when it comes to watching television, people are mostly stupid. Actually, that's not really true, but it would explain how many horribly written CBS comedies manage to survive for so long.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So i'm pretty pissed that i can't watch Californication. Seeing some of you speak highly of it, i decided i'd watch the pilot on Netflix and i was hooked instantly. Saw all of season 1 in two nights. When i looked for season 2, it said "disc only"

My exact situation, though I think it took me three nights...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

sidereel.com, dude.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Season 2 is much better as well.
Season 3 was the ****. Really liking Season 4 so far. Everything's fallen apart so much for the characters, it's interesting watching the writers try to put it all back together.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Count me in as a californication fan, and like nepg said sidereel, icefilms, tehparadox etc etc etc theres a million places you can get all the seasons(if you got an xbox u can stream that **** right to ur xbox hell its just as good if not better than netflix), ill send u links if u want, also spartacus is on tonight, its pretty bad ass xena and the crazy ***** from dexter season 2 awesomeness, id be the meat in between that sandwich, the absurd blood/cheap graphics for some reason are also awesome to me for some reason haha
Old 02-11-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Season 3 was the ****. Really liking Season 4 so far. Everything's fallen apart so much for the characters, it's interesting watching the writers try to put it all back together.
Ive liked this season as well, although its been lacking the dichotomy between comedy and drama that the other seasons had so well balanced. For me, season 2 is the best because the Lew Ashby foil was so well done. Season 3 was also excellent even though a bit outrageous at times...1 and 4 are both excellent as well and overall I think it's one of the best shows on TV and certainly my favorite at this point.

Also, Im 20 episodes into Community and its ******* excellent. Not as overall funny as I thought based on peoples comments, but there have been some moments where Ive been flat out howling...most of them involve Abed. Him as Batman and him and Jeff drinking were both hilariously awesome.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community is probably stronger in season 2 than season 1, at least in my opinion. I still think it's just below Parks and Recreation at this point though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just about done with season one of Angel and outside of maybe one or two episodes I have liked it. (Cordelia is awesome)

Last edited by Splat : 02-11-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Just about done with season one of Angel and outside of maybe one or two episodes I have liked it. (Cordelia is awesome)

It gets sooooooo much better in the next four seasons. Season 2 gets insanely dark pretty quick too.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Treme is excellent. Not enough love around here for it. When does it start again? It must be soon.

On edit: Looks like it starts April 24.
The music is just so ******* awesome in it. I also just love so many of the characters.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Community is probably stronger in season 2 than season 1, at least in my opinion. I still think it's just below Parks and Recreation at this point though.
Community is the best comedy on tv right now and it isn't close imo. I like Parks and Rec and Archer a lot, but neither touch Community for me.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote