Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-18-2011, 08:26 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
49ers

1) QB
2) CB
3) FS
4) DE
5) RG
Not over OLB. Team could use 2 OLBs before a DE.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:28 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
QB is the BIGGEST need for the SF team right now its not even funny any more.Please either draft Locker or go later round QB.We got our coach Hargbaugh now we need a QB
Considering that David carr is the only QB on the roster when the season officially ends, YES QB is a vital need. However, to ignore the titanic need at CB would be a mistake.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Kansas City Chiefs

WR - This is my number one need because it's harder to find a good WR than a good stand up OLB to go opposite of Pro Bowl snub Tamba Hali - My ideal pick at this spot = Michael Floyd

OLB - I don't see us going defense 3 years in a row with our 1st pick but I wouldn't mind. My ideal pick here would be Ryan Kerrigan, Akeem Ayers or Justin Houston.

RT - Barry Richardson has come along way but I don't see him being our long term solution at RT - Haven't looked this deep in the draft to pinpoint a name.
If we used a 1st round to draft this need, I'd go with RT Sherrod from Miss State

NT - I'd almost put this need before RT because RT's aren't that hard to find but a true NT is almost impossible to find.
87Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minnesota Vikings:

1. QB
2. S
3. C / OG
4. CB
5. OLB

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Last edited by akvikefan89 : 02-08-2011 at 12:14 PM.
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:31 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Detroit Lions
1. Outside linebacker
2. Interior offensive line
3. Cornerback
4. Defensive end
5. Offensive Tackle
6. Running Back
I like Xio's needs for Detroit, except #4 DE ... if Vanden Bosch, Avril, Jackson & McBride all reamin in 2011, it would be crowded to draft another DE with a developing Willie Young in the waiting.

I would put #4 Safety. Spievey is raw & Delmas is the only other piece at this position worth keeping.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:14 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Canes View Post
Kansas City Chiefs

WR - This is my number one need because it's harder to find a good WR than a good stand up OLB to go opposite of Pro Bowl snub Tamba Hali - My ideal pick at this spot = Michael Floyd

OLB - I don't see us going defense 3 years in a row with our 1st pick but I wouldn't mind. My ideal pick here would be Ryan Kerrigan, Akeem Ayers or Justin Houston.

RT - Barry Richardson has come along way but I don't see him being our long term solution at RT - Haven't looked this deep in the draft to pinpoint a name.
If we used a 1st round to draft this need, I'd go with RT Sherrod from Miss State

NT - I'd almost put this need before RT because RT's aren't that hard to find but a true NT is almost impossible to find.
have fun drafting Floyd this year.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Steelers-

Offensive Coordinator
DE
CB
FS
RG
LT
MLB
I agree with all positions, just not the order.

RG - We've been lacking a guard to move the pile on short yardage situations for a long, long time. And upgrade is needed now.

CB - McFadden is anything but elite and Taylor is getting old (and his contract is up). High priority for sure.

DE - Obvious need here. Ziggy is solid and Eason is adequate. But both our starters are ancient and we need an infusion of youth again.

FS - Lack of talent really. Clark lays the big hits, but doesn't have the ball skills to make splash plays at the position. Consistently out of position in coverage. Plus he's getting old too.

LT - More of a 'lets get one because we can start him at RT and later have him to replace Starks'. Who knows if Colon can return from his Achilles injury.

MLB - Luxary pick. We have a lot of bodies, but most are old. Could use a guy to push Larry Foote off the roster & help with special teams.

That would be the way I'd get it. NT would be a luxary, as Hampton is not that old and is playing at a high level. We have a solid backup in Hoke who can play spot duty at DE as well. I'm not overly concerned with the nose position in 2011...unless Phil Taylor drops to the end of the 2nd round.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
IndyFan-in-Minneapolis
Rookie

IndyFan-in-Minneapolis hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.IndyFan-in-Minneapolis hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Colts
LT
DT
S
OLB
RT
CB
I would agree with everything except I would say DB's in general and it should be number one priority. Then:

DT
S
OLB
OT
RB
WR
IndyFan-in-Minneapolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Buffalo Bills will pick the BPA available at #3 according to GM, Buddy Nix.
Take it for what it's worth...

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bi...icle323639.ece

Quote:
MOBILE, Ala. -- Buffalo Bills General Manager Buddy Nix said he's looking for a "franchise impact" player -- regardless of the position -- with the third overall pick in the NFL draft.
It also says that Demetrius Bell is our starting LT, our defense is a 3-4, so we will be drafting for a 3-4 (if the players fit in a 4-3 then it's an added benefit), and Eric Wood is most likely going to be the starting center this year, switching from the RG position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 01-26-2011 at 10:17 AM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:52 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Offensive Guard - This is only a need if Logan Mankins doesn't return. Dan Connolly has been perhaps the team's most consistent lineman all year, but next season is Stephen Neal's last and a future starter at the position is needed.
The only thing consistent about Connolly is that he's consistently bad. He was one of the major contributing factors to the Jets beating the Patriots. Shaun Ellis basically ate his lunch. He was consistently beaten in the regular season too, but Brady's foot wasn't broken in the regular season. If Brady had been healthier, Connolly's poor play may not have been such a big deal.

Patriots fans need to go back and watch the games again and watch how much movement Brady is making in the pocket to avoid the interior rush. The times they lose are the times where he is taking the most pressure from the A-gaps.

The following are needs I consider to be worth a top 100 pick:

1*. Guard / Center
2. Defensive End (5-Technique)
3. Outside Linebacker (7 Technique)
4. Center/Guard
5. Offensive Tackle (either)
6. Gamebreaker (WR or RB)

* Assuming Logan Mankins can't be re-signed - which is looking likely. If he can, then the particular need is much less (still, they need a guard, but it could wait some)

By gamebreaker I mean someone who can force the defense into a set number of defenses instead of allowing them to key and disrupt the timing of the offense (which seems to be more imporant to this team than most).
Old 02-01-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Connolly was friggin' terrible vs the Jets in the playoffs.
I disagree that he was consistantly bad though throughout the season.
I'll agree that he had his stretches of terribleness but he also suprised at times by playing lights out.
Brady's footwork is a main reason why our OLine is so overrated, and it's been like that for the last couple of years too.
I think Connolly is best suited as a rotational player.
Hope to God we can resign Mankin and draft a RG (Wisneiski?) and our guard situation is set.
We'd still need a replacement for Vollmer at RT once he takes over Brady's blindside
and a C to replace Koppen since he's not strong enough to handle big DL.
I like Kirkpatrick from TCU here...
My only issue is, I'd hate and doubt BB would allow a starting OL with three rookies from C to RT.
I might be nec though

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta Falcons: (From greatest to least)
1. WR
2. DE
3. CB
4. LB
5. RB
6. DT
7. C
8. OG
9. TE
10. OT
11. S
12. QB
13. P
14. K
15. FB
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Up to date Denver needs;

1 DT
2 ILB / OLB / OG / OT / DE / CB / S
3 RB / FB / TE
4 QB? (kind of a darkhorse, if Fox does not believe Tebow or Orton can be the answer)

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts:

1) Offensive Tackle
2) Offensive Guard
3) Center

After that, everything is pretty much depth. Honestly I'd like to see the Colts use their first 3 of their first 4-5 picks on OL.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
Atlanta Falcons: (From greatest to least)
1. WR
2. DE
3. CB
4. LB
5. RB
6. DT
7. C
8. OG
9. TE
10. OT
11. S
12. QB
13. P
14. K
15. FB
CB isn't a #3 need in my opinion..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:56 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans:

QB - VY is gone, the only QB on our roster: Rusty Smith. With Fish gone, we need a legit QB to build around.

DL - At DE we have Morgan & Hayes on roster, our only 2 DEs. Babin is unlikely to re-sign. We need another legit starting DE to pair with Morgan. We could go DT, and switch JasonJones to DE. Also Tony Brown is older and is always hurt and we need depth.

OG/C - LeRoy Harris is a FA. Amano sucked all year.

SS - Chris Hope is the worst safety in the league. Misses every tackle, and is slower than dirt. His coverage is the worst. Hoping for a 2nd/3rd round SS who can eventually replace him.

LB - Startin OLBs: McRath & Witherspoon. Both are decent, but neither are amazing. ILB: Tulloch (if re-signed). Only depth we have is Rennie Curran.
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacksonville Jaguars

1. QB - Need a franchise QB.
2. ILB - Morrison is a FA and should be upgraded.
3. DE - Need someone who can first start across from Kampman, and then take Kampman's spot when it's time.
4. OLB - Durant is a FA and should be upgraded.
5. FS - Need someone to take starting job from Carey right away.
6. CB - Okay for 2011 but someone new will have to start in 2012 when Mathis is a FA.
7. C - Meester is the oldest signed player on the team.
8. LG - Manuwai is only signed through 2011.
9. SS - Greene is a good enough starter, but you need at least one legit star in the secondary, which we don't have.
10. WR - Even if Sims-Walker isn't resigned, let's see what happens with Hill and Dillard first.
11. DT - Could use a hand-picked backup for Knighton.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NY Jets

1.OLB
2.DE/NT
3.S
4.WR (this could move up depending on what happens with holmes and edwards)
5.RB
6.OL
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
OhioJB
Rookie

OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland Browns

1) CB - Sheldon Brown just doesn't have enough speed.

2) RT - Even if Pashos can stay healthy this position needs improved upon.

3) OLB

4) DL - We have a couple of players who can start at DT and a couple who can start at DE, but the talent level needs to improve as well as depth.

5) QB - Delhomme wont be back, and I wasn't that impressed with Seneca Wallace's accuracy. At the very least we need a better backup.

6) WR - Mike Holmgren said he likes our WR's, and was disappointed they didn't get more touches. But we know we still need help at the position.

7) RB - Yes, Hillis was a beast last season, and Hardesty is a very good talent. But we know Hillis carried the offense on his shoulders and carried the ball way too much. We need a compliment to him, and Hardesty may or may not be up to it. He injured one knee in college and the other during pre-season in 2010. Mike Bell is on the roster but not the back I believe Mark Ingram will be in the NFL. Ingram/Hillis with Vickers blocking (if they can re-sign him), will be a real force in the running game, and take pressure off McCoy to carry the team on his shoulders. Having Hardesty as the backup would give insurance against injury.

8) OG - Womack or Lauvoa at RG would be ok, but the former is hurt alot and only average, and the latter has not convinced me he'll be anything special yet.

9) SS - We'll find out this coming season how well TJ Ward can cover, but based on last season I'm not sure he can cover well enough. He sure can hit though. Probably not big enough to play OLB.
OhioJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Quaterback Favre is done. Hopefully T-Jack is gone. Webb has ability but still has a long ways to go. Current QBs on the roster are Rhett Bomar, Patrick Ramsey, Joe Webb
2. Offensive lineman. Any position, LT would be great but we need help at every spot. McKinnie is way to inconsistent. Hutch is our best lineman but is getting up there. Loadholt regressed. Sullivan/Cooper is not the answer at center.
3. Safety/DB Madieu Williams is the worst safety in the NFL. The rest of our safeties are average at best. Asher/Shepperd/Walker are god awful. Cook is still raw, Cedric Griffin cant stay healthy. And Winfield is getting up there in years.
4. Defensive lineman Fat Pat is probably gone. K-Will is probably going to get suspended for 4 games. Ray Edwards is gone. Everson Griffen is more then likely gone.
5. Wide Receiver Sidney Rice will probably get resigned, but you never now. Percy Harvin is a stud but plays best out of the slot. B. Berrian is terrible. Camarillo is decent but probably wont get resigned. Greg Lewis/Hank Baskett= meh.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Considering that David carr is the only QB on the roster when the season officially ends, YES QB is a vital need. However, to ignore the titanic need at CB would be a mistake.
Yeah man I can't agree with you more on our CB need as well.I do think we will be drafting PP or Amuk if either one of them is there at 7 come April.Then go QB round two or three.Hopefully we might be able to grab Mallet in round two if not Ponder, Dalton or Stanzi.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Cardinals
1) Vet QB
2) Rush OLB
3) LT
4) CB
5) TE
6) ILB
7) OG

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Bengals needs

1. QB
2. LG
3. FS or SS
4. RB
5. Pass Rushing DT
6. DE
7. MLB or OLB
8. #1 WR
9. C
10. RG or RT
11. FB

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 02-14-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers

1. C/OG (Stephen Wisniewski or Pouncey Hopefully)
2. WR ( Randall Cobb, Titus Young, Hankerson, Dwayne Harris, Doss, Little)
3. CB/OLB
4. OT
5. DE/DT
6. MLB
7. CB/KR/PR, WR/KR/PR

Not sure if all those WR are 2nd rd worthy, but they are the players I like. I also like Cecil Shorts, but not sure where his draft stock is. I also don't know enough players to name them in the late rounds, but those are the positions I think we could use.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
lovegod710

Thanks for sharing your idea here. I appreciate your idea, very excellent.
-------------------------
Watch TV Online