Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to get on my Sunny game. I haven't watched it in too long, I might actually do that now.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Californication was good. There wasn't a huge "aw **** hes gotta be ****** now" dropped like there seems to have been the past half dozen episodes or so.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank god I have all of IASIP on my computer, such an awesome decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shameless is awesome. That is all.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Shameless is awesome. That is all.
I came in here to ask about Shameless. Is it worth watching or should I just download all the naked Emmy Rossum clips for my own purposes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I came in here to ask about Shameless. Is it worth watching or should I just download all the naked Emmy Rossum clips for my own purposes?
Well it seems like she's naked about every other episode or so. She was naked swimming in a pool tonight, glorious. But yeah, I'd recommend the show even without her being nekked.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to watch shameless from the start but I'm awful with watching stuff on the computer. It looked great and I've only heard great things.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I felt like tonights Californication was one of the weaker episodes in the entire series. As fantastic a character as Hank Moody is, they've really gone out of their way to make him less likeable this season. He doesn't quite carry the charm that he had in the earlier seasons, he's just coming across like an asshole these days. I think some of it has to do with the fact that they've moved further away from the family aspect of the show which was such a huge redeeming factor for Moody as a character. His relationship with his daughter and with Karen were his lifelines and we're seeing that without them, he really is an asshole. At least before he was an asshole with the best of intentions, but this entire season has seemed a bit off. Don't get me wrong, it's been strong at points, Id just love to see them get back to what made the show so endearing in the first place. Needs more charm and literary stuff and less sex and showbiz if you ask me.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I added Firefly to my Netflix list going to start watching it after I get done with Angel, always was going to get around to it.

Last edited by Splat : 02-21-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I felt like tonights Californication was one of the weaker episodes in the entire series. As fantastic a character as Hank Moody is, they've really gone out of their way to make him less likeable this season. He doesn't quite carry the charm that he had in the earlier seasons, he's just coming across like an asshole these days. I think some of it has to do with the fact that they've moved further away from the family aspect of the show which was such a huge redeeming factor for Moody as a character. His relationship with his daughter and with Karen were his lifelines and we're seeing that without them, he really is an asshole. At least before he was an asshole with the best of intentions, but this entire season has seemed a bit off. Don't get me wrong, it's been strong at points, Id just love to see them get back to what made the show so endearing in the first place. Needs more charm and literary stuff and less sex and showbiz if you ask me.
once more I agree with Mr. 10,000 posts APS here.

I liked Hank Moody a lot more when he had a half empty bottle of Jack Black in one hand, a cig in the other, every 3rd word out of his mouth was **** & that look of prolonged disapproval in closeup from daughter & her mother. And again he's being way to nicey-nice with Karen's new black BF wannabee, the old Hank would've clocked this new rival for her affections 1st & maybe bought him a drink later, not liking the new Hollywood Hank Lite version.

Still not ruling out their coming to fisticuffs over Karen at some point though. And their Queens of Dogtown daughters in a girlfight too, they could actually be the main event :--D
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Firefly is a top 3 show for me. Some of the best characters on TV of the last decade.

You'll enjoy it. I have yet to meet someone who watched it and didn't.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dollhouse > Firefly.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dollhouse > Firefly.
You're so wrong it makes me want to cry a little.

Firefly is some of the best 14 episodes of TV I've ever watched personally. Firefly is like Star Wars except Han Solo is the main character.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dollhouse > Firefly.
You are flat out crazy. Crazy. What happened to you? You used to be such a nice guy!

Old 02-21-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You are flat out crazy. Crazy. What happened to you? You used to be such a nice guy!
Psh, I still am and you know it. I still really like Firefly, but I don't think it's as amazing as everyone makes it seem. I prefer Whedon's other shows, but the fact that it only got one season hurts it because Whedon's shows ALWAYS start rough.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-21-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're so wrong it makes me want to cry a little.

Firefly is some of the best 14 episodes of TV I've ever watched personally. Firefly is like Star Wars except Han Solo is the main character.
So better?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The thing I loved the most about Firefly was the characters. They were fantastic and you actually cared about the ragtag crew of Serenity. Dollhouse on the other hand, I really didn't care about any of them.

Last edited by vidae : 02-21-2011 at 01:20 PM.
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Well Im not going to sit here and harp on The Wars, because come on...Its Star Wars. But Ill tell you one thing, Firefly is about 34223450934953409856309458093485 0938450934850934859034850934850934859 times better then the prequels. Approximately.

It's a great show. Some may not agree with me in here, but I think it's every bit the sci fi spectacle BSG is. Probably not as epic but it has a little more heart.
Quote:
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

currently on my computer....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-21-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Well Im not going to sit here and harp on The Wars, because come on...Its Star Wars. But Ill tell you one thing, Firefly is about 34223450934953409856309458093485 0938450934850934859034850934850934859 times better then the prequels. Approximately.

It's a great show. Some may not agree with me in here, but I think it's every bit the sci fi spectacle BSG is. Probably not as epic but it has a little more heart.
Let's face it, Star Wars without Han Solo would just be meh.
Prequels = No Han = garbage.

Not saying the original would be that bad, but Han is and always will be my favorite character.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-21-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The thing I love the most about Firefly was the characters. They were fantastic and you actually cared about the ragtag crew of Serenity. Dollhouse on the other hand, I really didn't care about any of them.
Firefly was absolutely perfectly cast.
So many unanswered questions for each character.
Did we ever find out why Inara left the house?
Or about Book's past?

There were other writings but not in the show. And damn it, I still wanna know what Whedon would have done.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-21-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, the casting job on Firefly/Serenity was as close to perfect as you can get. They made that show.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I never really cared for Morena Baccarin or Inara in general.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-21-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Firefly was great but I think it's a little overhyped. Also Joss Whedon must be really difficult to get along with considering the fate of his shows.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Firefly was great but I think it's a little overhyped. Also Joss Whedon must be really difficult to get along with considering the fate of his shows.
Well...it's Fox. They cancel all of the good ones. It's a known fact. Freaks & Geeks, Firefly, Undeclared, Family Guy, The Tick...the list goes on for miles...