Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Whole damn state of CA going into day 4 of the icewater soaking.

Doncha just love it when the weather station says "50% chance of rain today & tonight," you look outside & it's coming down in mega-buckets complete with thunder & lightning?
A lot of times they do that to cover their ass, but I too wonder why the hell they don't just go into their software when they see a giants swath of precitiptation overtop (or almost overtop) of where you are and edit the percentages. Half of the time, where I live, in the summer, I have to tell people on what muggy days we're supposed to get rain, because most weather stations will have almost every hot summer day with either isolated or scattered thunderstorms. So I have to explain that on most of those days, unfortunately we won't see thunderstorms, but it will be so uncontrollably muggy...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote