Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 02-25-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.
Default Seahawk Mock drafts

Forget that team mocks thread, we have our own little team mocks thread that will hopefully keep tedginn out of the mock draft board. I'll start.

2. Ben Grubbs, OG, Auburn
3. Scott Chandler, TE, Iowa
4. Turk McBride, DT, Tennessee
5. Tony Franklin, S, Virginia
6. Chris Leak, QB, Florida
7. Dashaun Goldson, CB, Washington

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:41 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aww poor tubby, since danman got banned hes all alone :( Ill discus with you if you'd like :)
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

TGS is still here, but he isnt a real seahawk fan. He's kind of half seahawk fan and half that guy you see sometimes.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, ima sig quote that :p

What happend to the fat kid?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
needled24_7
Rookie

needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.

lol i'll start posting again to keep you company man, but yah i would definitely like grubbs in the second if he's available. who do you think is the best out of grubbs, sears, or blalock anyway?
Old 02-26-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by needled24_7 View Post
lol i'll start posting again to keep you company man, but yah i would definitely like grubbs in the second if he's available. who do you think is the best out of grubbs, sears, or blalock anyway?
Grubbs and Blalock are kind of tied for me. I dont like Sears as much, I tend to dislike players whose stock go up during the offseason.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

This is a pretty lonely team forum, so I'll help ya out. Seahawks should take a corner with their 2nd rounder, and a safety with their 3rd rounder. That should shore up those woeful DBs :D

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
needled24_7
Rookie

needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.

well if we're not gonna resign hamlin, i think mike green could take cover for him for at least a season. also i hope kelly jennings gets better this season so he can start at cornerback, i don't trust herndon at any more than nickel.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Unhappy

Aww. I'm not a real Seahawks fan because I'm not a blind homer. Poor me.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
needled24_7
Rookie

then don't post in here?
Old 02-27-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Aww. I'm not a real Seahawks fan because I'm not a blind homer. Poor me.
Exactly. Please become a blind homer for all of our sakes.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
I dont like Sears as much, I tend to dislike players whose stock go up during the offseason.
Sears had an excellent senior season at Tennessee . . .
Old 03-03-2007, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Sears had an excellent senior season at Tennessee . . .
As good of a senior season as he may have had, I didnt really start hearing his name until after the season ended.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In any case, I don't think it's that bad of a draft, though I highly doubt Grubbs will be falling to us.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:24 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
As good of a senior season as he may have had, I didnt really start hearing his name until after the season ended.
well that can just be on account of certain players get overhyped or getting missed by the spotlight during the season, it doesnt mean that they didnt play well in college.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Seahawks get a 6th round compensatory pick

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.