Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-31-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

What is the best film of the 90's
Old 05-31-2006, 01:37 PM    (permalink
renegade17

I'm having a hard time choosing between Braveheart, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan and Shawshank Redemption. They are all equal in my book.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Goodfellas.

Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My second favorite movie of all time.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:40 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Its close but I would have to say Shawshank Morgan Freeman is the man in that movie.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:41 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Old 05-31-2006, 01:41 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawshank Redemption was the first DVD I ever bought, back when DVD players were just hitting the floors. I would have to say that movie was inspiring, and never really got old. Thats my pick...Pulp Fiction wasn't bad...but not really a movie you could watch over and over again.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitz56
My all time favorite movie.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 05-31-2006, 01:47 PM    (permalink
renegade17

Billy Madison is slightly better.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mock, yeah, ing yeah, bird, yeah
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:49 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade17
I'm a fan, but I get bored towards the end. Hard to sit through the whole thing for me. I think thats the difference between great movies and the best movies for me. I mean Happy Gilmore and Dumb and Dumber never get boring which is why they are in a class of their own. Whereas movies like Super Troopers and Billy Madison are just Great movies.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 05-31-2006, 01:50 PM    (permalink
renegade17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade17
I'm a fan, but I get bored towards the end. Hard to sit through the whole thing for me. I think thats the difference between great movies and the best movies for me. I mean Happy Gilmore and Dumb and Dumber never get boring which is why they are in a class of their own. Whereas movies like Super Troopers and Billy Madison are just Great movies.
Billy Madison was good all the way through. :?
Old 05-31-2006, 01:50 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My second favorite movie of all time.
my Favorite movie of all time
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shawshank Redemption was the first DVD I ever bought, back when DVD players were just hitting the floors. I would have to say that movie was inspiring, and never really got old. Thats my pick...Pulp Fiction wasn't bad...but not really a movie you could watch over and over again.
What? yes it is, it's one of the most re-watchable movies ever! There's so many quotes and the plot is shuffled around, how could you not want to watch it over and over...
Old 05-31-2006, 01:54 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
What? yes it is, it's one of the most re-watchable movies ever! There's so many quotes and the plot is shuffled around, how could you not want to watch it over and over...
I agree, it has been the only movie that I watch over and over. Well, I also rewatch Swingers, but that's it.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Well I wasn't an original Pulp Fictioner, which probaballly leads to my boredness at times. I watched it for the first time like 2 months ago. I thought it was really good. But I only saw the end. Well now every time I watch it I never make it to the end because I feel I already saw that part. And then the scene where he takes the girl to his friends house...I can't stand that lady yelling for 10 mins...it takes alot out of me

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 05-31-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink

http://www.dvduncut.com/images/fargo...b90baf1831e433
Old 05-31-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well I wasn't an original Pulp Fictioner, which probaballly leads to my boredness at times. I watched it for the first time like 2 months ago. I thought it was really good. But I only saw the end. Well now every time I watch it I never make it to the end because I feel I already saw that part. And then the scene where he takes the girl to his friends house...I can't stand that lady yelling for 10 mins...it takes alot out of me
Hah, yeah, she is pretty annoying.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:13 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i voted for shawshank, but i had a really hard time voting against forrest gump.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Followed by Pulp Fiction, LA Confidential, T2, Dark City, Schindler's List, Toy Story, and 12 Monkeys.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
snuff

Mines is Se7en.

Followed by
Shawshank
Silence of the Lambs
Old 05-31-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Carlitos Way

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:33 PM    (permalink

Forest Gump should be dominating this poll.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Pi

Fight Club, 12 monkeys, Boondock Saints, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction