Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-02-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Major D1 program about to be revealed for cheating

Quote:
There is a major news outlet that is on the verge of publishing a report that will blow the lid off a major D-I program, and not a school many would suspect................

They are inches away from having all they need to go on it. I would expect something before summer and it will be a bombshell, with names-dates-amounts.

This won't be a message board blog, but rather, a huge news story. But to publish something like that, you better have your facts right. I think they've got it...............

Bill Greene
Colin Cowherd was also reporting this the other day on his ESPN radio show the heard.

Early leaks right now saying that it is Oregon, and I will be posting more links as they come out.

Just thought this was something worth posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard about this, Oregon was the rumored team and there were also rumblings about Tennessee.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I heard about this, Oregon was the rumored team and there were also rumblings about Tennessee.
Yeah, there are already leaks that UO will receive a bowl ban and all this stuff....I think thats definitely a little premature but we will see.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not Tennessee.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
It's not Tennessee.
I dont think so either.

Quote:
Old 03-02-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw some other reliable source say it was gonna be Oregon but I forget who it was. Said it involved their recruitment of Lache Seastrunk and a couple of other guys.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I saw some other reliable source say it was gonna be Oregon but I forget who it was. Said it involved their recruitment of Lache Seastrunk and a couple of other guys.
Yeah Ive seen a lot of information talking about guys they have been recruiting from Texas.

Seastrunk, LaMichael, Darron Thomas....all pretty big names.

Quote:
Old 03-03-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As said above, the early word is Oregon. The rumor is they are using illegal recruiting tactics, apparently "street agents" in Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
domingo
Rookie

domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.

The mentioned article was from S.I.com. It came out yesterday and was about crime and college football. Did not focus or mention wrong doing by any program. Right now the CC rumor is just a rumor and nothing else.
domingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does this not surprise me ?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:08 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew they were too damn fast. Only the SEC has speeedzzz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the info I posted in the Cam thread. People thought the "major" SI thing was going to be about what CC talked about. Instead it was football players acting like criminals. Yeah, we know a lot of them are thugs.

Anyways, here is the rumored issue for Oregon.

Purportedly about the recruitment of Lache Seastrunk, Tahj Boyd, and Anthony Wallace. Something to do with their "street agent", Baron Flenory Jr.

So there is what people on the Oregon boards are saying. Who knows what will happen? A lot of schools have magically erased evidence of flagrant cheating for decades.

If Oregon does get busted, I think people are going to just laugh at the NCAA. Coming down on two Pac10 schools while letting the Cam Newton stuff go on is just too much.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I hope it has nothing to do with '10 or '11 recruiting class

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Stamper
Rookie

Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domingo View Post
The mentioned article was from S.I.com. It came out yesterday and was about crime and college football. Did not focus or mention wrong doing by any program. Right now the CC rumor is just a rumor and nothing else.
Well you're wrong. That's actually just two completely different things.
Stamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I hope it has nothing to do with '10 or '11 recruiting class
a) Why would it?
b) I've already stated and it's understood that it's 100% not UT.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...r-oregon030311

Where there's smoke
Old 03-03-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
domingo
Rookie

domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.domingo is a cocksman.

Statement from the Oregon AD.http://oregon.scout.com/2/1052939.html
domingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting if it is Oregon and involves their major players.

Especially lousy year for it to happen too with the NFL instability and unlikelihood of Supplemental Draft to enter.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

the 2 top dogs in the Pac 12 gettin smacked? lol

Quote:
Old 03-03-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
That's exactly what I'm saying.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
That's exactly what I'm saying.
USC is licking their chops because of this.

As am I.

Quote:
Old 03-04-2011, 07:44 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The top 2 in the Pac10 get smacked as the entire SEC laughs their asses off.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
The top 2 in the Pac10 get smacked as the entire SEC laughs their asses off.
The SEC has always gotten so much love from the NCAA its ridiculous.

Quote:
Old 03-04-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And the 2 most crooked programs meeting for the last NC too.....

I was going to guess Clemson based on recruiting violations recent rumors, The Quackers are kind of a surprise. Then again it was sudden move Belotti made to AD -- this might explain it & its timing a yr ago.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://media.oregonlive.com/behinddu...er/CSS_001.pdf

the invoice

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote