Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I just don't understand all the hypocrisy regarding James. First everyone calls him a coward when he passes the final shot to a wide open teammate. Then when takes the last minute shot and misses, he sucks and only took the shot because he's selfish. Make up your mind people. He's not great at taking the final shot, it's pretty much his only weakness. With that understood, do you want him to take the last shot or not? You can't have it both ways.

Secondly, why is clutch only measured by the "final shot?" Is it because they always show it on Sports Center? LeBron is a monster in the playoff. I considering raising your game to another level in the playoffs to be clutch. He's usually really good in the fourth quarter as a whole, until it comes to the game-winning/tying shot. I consider playing exceptionally well late in games to be clutch also. He's not one of the most clutch players to play, but it's unfair to suggest he folds in all pressure situations. I've said it before and I still stand by it: If my team team is down ten with five minutes to go, I'll take LeBron over anyone else. However, if my team is down two with 20 seconds left then I'll take someone else (probably Kobe).
That is awfully selective as far as justification goes. You'd think Kobe would be more useful when down by ten with five minutes left, just in case the competition puts up too much of a fight and it comes down to twenty seconds and a shot will either win or tie it.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Pil
Rookie

Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil

He's speaking generally to illustrate his point. The point being, he'd rather not have LeBron staring down the clock when down 1 or 2.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Unrelated but if the NBA is trying to expand interest overseas why the hell did they send the Raptors and Nets?
hahah no idea terrible marketing
Old 03-04-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh is becoming severly underrated being on the Miami Heat. Yes, he's soft takes open jump shots etc.

but He was averaging close to 25+11 last year. Those are incredible numbers. Only one PF is averaging more points this year - Amare Stoudemire. And Only 4 current players would be averaging the more rebounds this time last year - Zach Randolph, Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, and Kevin Love. The current numbers he's putting up this year are really good for a third option.

He's just fitting the role he was given I believe.

Last edited by soybean : 03-04-2011 at 03:30 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's extremely hard to not put up good numbers as a #3 with Lebron/Wade as your 1 and 2 though if you have any type of offensive game.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the Kings are goners, ****!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe it is because "Sacramento doesn't ring a bell to people".

Neither does Anaheim.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny when Anacrime is more appealing than our State capital.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a Vagabond Franchise.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sad to see the Kings go :(

Back when Webber, Peja, Bibby, and Vlade were together it was great to watch them.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You don't think going to Miami was the easy way out?

Do you honestly think that Jordan, or Kobe would ever do something like that? Ever?

What LeBron did was the exact opposite of what any ultra competitive person would do. The greats want to beat everyone else, they don't want to join them.

This would be equivalent to Ewing and Jordan pairing up instead of going at each other in the 90s. It's a cowardly move.

Do you think it wasn't cowardly to quit on your team in game 5 like he did last year? Or to take a blatant shot at Cleveland while they were on their historic losing streak, then deny you were talking about Cleveland the next day?

The guy is filled with bitchassness. His true colors came out this year when he couldn't hide behind this manufactured aura that we've been sold by the media for all these years.
No, I don't think Miami was the "easy way out." I said it then, and I said it now, anyone who thought this "big three" was guaranteeing a championship and would make winning titles a breeze was out of their mind. They will still have to earn it, and are still at least a year or two away from gathering the role players and bench they need to succeed.

And yes, I believe if Kobe and Jordan had been one apart of one of the worst supporting casts in the NBA for as long as LeBron was and every trade their teams made was complete **** they would leave elsewhere too. Again, just look to Kobe demanding a trade when they weren't putting the pieces around him he needed. The difference between Kobe, Jordan, and LeBron is the former two got the pieces they needed to win and LeBron continued to get **** like Delonte West, Mo Williams, Wally ******* Szczerbiak, and Antawn Jamison. It's amazing how people can look at the Cavs now and actually wonder why LeBron left. They're atrocious, and almost the exact same team LeBron was on last year (minus a old and injured Shaq).

How is what Melo did any less cowardly? At least LeBron waited to become a free agent before looking to go to another team. What Melo did is probably worse because he demanded a trade during the season and let it loom over the entire organization until he was gone.

Do I think it was cowardly to take a shot at Cleveland during their losing streak? Not really considering their owner made scum bag remarks as soon as James left. I would have laughed at the Cavs too after they insulted the **** out of me previously.

And do I think he quit against the Celtics? How the hell would I know? Maybe he was hurt, maybe he did quit - but I'm not going to waste my time speculating on something I have no insight or knowledge of firsthand. Maybe he just had a **** couple of games.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some of this hate for lebron is just stupid. yea i don't really like him because of his personality, but i can recognize his elite talent on the court and don't focus on a last second three he missed and calling him out. And honestly, why SOOO much hate for him going to the Heat? yea, it would've been cool to see him go elsewhere, but the Heat are still a beatable team, like calm down. He signed where he wanted to.
and those Cavs teams were absolutely atrocious. Horrendous. Calling lebron not clutch because of his lack of a ring is absurd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Sad to see the Kings go :(

Back when Webber, Peja, Bibby, and Vlade were together it was great to watch them.
You bring up a good point.

That team was well put together. Vlade and Webber both were good passers for big men.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
No, I don't think Miami was the "easy way out." I said it then, and I said it now, anyone who thought this "big three" was guaranteeing a championship and would make winning titles a breeze was out of their mind. They will still have to earn it, and are still at least a year or two away from gathering the role players and bench they need to succeed.
So you're saying Riley, Bosh, James and Wade are out of their minds? o.O

I remember a certain King guaranteeing 7 championships...
Old 03-04-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supporting cast people: correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Lebron totally happy and down for "keeping the supporting cast intact" until walking in on Delonte West ******* his mom and then throwing the game against the Celtics?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Supporting cast people: correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Lebron totally happy and down for "keeping the supporting cast intact" until walking in on Delonte West ******* his mom and then throwing the game against the Celtics?

Come on now he could say whatever he wanted but everyone knows he was always going to go to Miami.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron's supporting cast in Cleveland was garbage. They needed to get him a Scotty Pippen and never did.

But if he doesn't want the hate, he shouldn't have gone to Miami with 2 other star players and guarantee 7 championships, then choke in big moments and lose to every winning team they face.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Lebron because he's the biggest douche of an athlete I've ever seen. He's simply so easy to hate because of how he conducts himself.

But on the court, he is an incredible talent. Taking that last shot certainly isn't his thing, and its fun watching him fail at it, but really without him they wouldn't have had the chance for that one last shot.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pil View Post
He's speaking generally to illustrate his point. The point being, he'd rather not have LeBron staring down the clock when down 1 or 2.
Have you not filed tax returns for years?
Has the IRS come to your home or place of business?
The IRS will relentlessly pursue you for unpaid taxes.
I'm Patrick Cox founder of Tax Masters.
The former IRS agents and tax professionals at Tax Masters will solve your tax problems.
We'll get between you and IRS.
We make sure they treat you fairly and treat you with respect.
Don't wait weeks for an appointment.
Call us today.
We'll get started today.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I hate Lebron because he's the biggest douche of an athlete I've ever seen. He's simply so easy to hate because of how he conducts himself.

But on the court, he is an incredible talent. Taking that last shot certainly isn't his thing, and its fun watching him fail at it, but really without him they wouldn't have had the chance for that one last shot.
Lebron is a double edged sword in this regard....he's an absolute beast for the first 47:30 or of the game, and puts his team in position to win games late against good teams because of it.

However....he should not be taking the last shot. But he's your best player 99% of the rest of the time....and usually you want your best player to take that last shot....but he sucks at it.....so you want to give that shot to someone else....but you don't want to piss off the guy who is your best player 99% of the rest of the time....so you give him the shot....but he misses it and people telling him he shouldn't take the shot get into his head.....and then he struggles worse to hit that shot.....but he's your best player 99% of the rest of the time and is often the only reason his team is in it close at the end.....

It's a damn paradox. I think we'll continue to have plenty of chances to see Lebron miss the last shot in the future.

..unless they decide to give the shot to Bosh out of creativity or for whatever godforsaken reason they did it...
Old 03-04-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

I think Brook Lopez is one of the strangest enigmas there is. Someone that tall who is uber talented offensively and cant get as much rebounds as a point guard... strange...

It'd be better if he was a pf so they can get a center who can rebounds and clog the middle except for the fact that he's slow as molasses.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is he actually slow? Fropez is pretty damn athletic for a 7 footer and runs the floor well
Old 03-04-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was an epic rebounding matchup in London today. Brook Lopez vs Bargnani. Bargs won the matchup 3 to 2.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It's extremely hard to not put up good numbers as a #3 with Lebron/Wade as your 1 and 2 though if you have any type of offensive game.
Wacky conspiracy/arm chair psychology theory I've thought about: let's assume that this is correct, and that Wade, James, and Bosh had already agreed during the Olympics to join together on one team. Does that mean that James purposely sabotaged the Boston series? If they beat Boston and end up in the Finals, then any excuse he has to leave Cleveland flies out the window.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excited to see the Bulls play again tonight. I think they might be the favorite out of the East if they continue to play well. DRose is a MVP canidate and I really like how Boozer, Noah and Deng are playing around him. Add a consistant shooter and they would a top 3 starting 5 in the NBA.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote