Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-26-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
you probably hated him for different reasons though, we hate him just cuz he's an annoying guy, not because he beats our team. He just comes off as a douchebag.
He's always been annoying... The whole world wasn't exposed to how really annoying he was until last tournament, I hate him for the same reasons.

My championship game going in was Florida -vs- Georgetown, 25% shot at this point.

EDIT: There are 10 million rumors about Billy Donovan to UK after the tournament is over... I sure hope so.

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 03-26-2007 at 02:14 PM.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Arkansas just made a big mistake

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
I know it's not the championship game yet, but I had Florida and Ohio State playing in the championship game before the tournament started. Did anyone else have those two in the championship game?
I did I have OSU over UF though.

If UF wins I lose my pool.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Arkansas just made a big mistake
Very suprised by the decision considering they did make it to the tourney but they fired Richardson too.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Very suprised by the decision considering they did make it to the tourney but they fired Richardson too.
Rumors are flying that Billy Gillespie may be the guy...

EDIT: LINK

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6612092

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 03-26-2007 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pleasantly surprised the Ohio State/Georgetown game is on earlier, since I have to work in the evening.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has been such a boring tournament.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Seriously? I think it is a great year. All the games are going down to the wire with plenty of OT games. Then there are games were teams are coming back from around 15 down. Not a ton of upsets but I think it has been very good.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your teams must have lost. This has been a ridiculous tournament. Look at the GT/Vandy, OSU/UT, and the GT/UNC games.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

This should be interesting.

Wave 3 of Louisville and WLEX18 of Lexington have both just reported that Donovan's agent worked out a 7 year, 3.5 million per year deal last Thursday/Friday with UK and that the deal is finished... Billy Donovan will be announced as the head coach of UK following the Final Four.

All signs are pointing to it being true... Until it's announced though I'm not going to get all the way excited.

With that said, Calathes (no. 3 PG by scout) said he would follow Donovan to UK. Jai Lucas (21st overall on ESPN) and Patrick Patterson (11th) said that UK would greatly increase the chances of them commiting if Donovan came. That could be 3 McDonald's All Americans... I must... Calm... Myself... Down...
Old 03-26-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you been watching the womens tourney or somthing? This has been a great tournament. Well, besides the fact OSU and Florida are stil in it it has been great. I mean damn, go play some football already.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:15 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
This should be interesting.

Wave 3 of Louisville and WLEX18 of Lexington have both just reported that Donovan's agent worked out a 7 year, 3.5 million per year deal last Thursday/Friday with UK and that the deal is finished... Billy Donovan will be announced as the head coach of UK following the Final Four.

All signs are pointing to it being true... Until it's announced though I'm not going to get all the way excited.

With that said, Calathes (no. 3 PG by scout) said he would follow Donovan to UK. Jai Lucas (21st overall on ESPN) and Patrick Patterson (11th) said that UK would greatly increase the chances of them commiting if Donovan came. That could be 3 McDonald's All Americans... I must... Calm... Myself... Down...
I would literally cream myself
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I would literally cream myself
The media has been made aware of a press conference within 2 days of the championship game to announce a new coach... This is going to be amazing.

We could go from a non-existant recruiting class to top 5.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
The media has been made aware of a press conference within 2 days of the championship game to announce a new coach... This is going to be amazing.

We could go from a non-existant recruiting class to top 5.
Thats sick... Im kind of shocked by all of this.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 03-27-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Georgetown stand any chance of beating Ohio State? I need money.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Does Georgetown stnad any chance of beating Ohio State? I need money.
Its going to be a very interesting game.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 03-27-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Does Georgetown stand any chance of beating Ohio State? I need money.
I like Georgetown to win that game.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also like Georgetown because they have more scorers and the tenacious D to stop OSU. OSU could very well win, but I think Thompson will outcoach Matta every day of the week. In tight games with basically equal talent, you switch to coaching as the difference. GTown should win.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Tennessees athletic director gave the okay for Iowa to contact Bruce Pearl. I dont think there is any chance that Pearl would leave for Iowa.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 03-27-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa is a slight upgrade over Tennessee because of program history and the slightly higher historical prestige of the Big 10. Furthermore, Pearl has scores to settle in the Big 10. I think he wants to go back there and kick butt to get back at people who "wronged" him in the past. (Note: This is not casting blame on any school or person, just saying that is how Pearl might think about it...)

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-27-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Iowa is a slight upgrade over Tennessee because of program history and the slightly higher historical prestige of the Big 10. Furthermore, Pearl has scores to settle in the Big 10. I think he wants to go back there and kick butt to get back at people who "wronged" him in the past. (Note: This is not casting blame on any school or person, just saying that is how Pearl might think about it...)
I dont know Tennessee is a really young team, and I can only see them improving next year. They only had one senior on the whole roster this season.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 03-27-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I like Tennessee's upside, and this is really the first season where most of Pearl's own recruits will be on the team. He has a good group to work with, and Tennessee should remain good. The problem as I see it is that Pearl has a score to settle with the Big 10. He has a lot of different openings at schools in the Big 10 (Iowa included), and he could make that jump if he wanted to. I'm not saying it's a smart move. Just that Pearl might want to exact revenge...

Old 03-27-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Looks like he wont be going anywhere afterall

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2814415

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 03-27-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Well then, all that typing was wasted...

Old 03-27-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Well then, all that typing was wasted...
Yes it definitely was

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2