Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-07-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Path to the draft thread

Any one catch the show today?A lot of mocks and just in site on the top ten picks.Davis mock is pretty good for SF at least taking PP at 7.And Cam Newton going number one.Also talked about Gabbert.I still don't get why he is a top ten pick but what ever.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Lombardi continues his dislike for Locker again suggesting he was a 2nd or 3rd round pick and said he would take Christian Ponder over Locker.

If only he would've gotten the 49ers GM job...
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lamo I know freaking Lombardi is a dick I swear.I would still Locker over Gabbert and Newton but this is just me.I would think his footwork is way more fixable then from coming a spread. But if Locker falls to Sf in round ( I doubt) I would freaking die in happiness with Locker and PP.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Mike Lombardi continues his dislike for Locker again suggesting he was a 2nd or 3rd round pick and said he would take Christian Ponder over Locker.

If only he would've gotten the 49ers GM job...

Lol he says some off the wall stuff, maybe that's why they got turned off with the Niners job. But you gotta admit his track record is impressive:

Quote:
1999 to 2007 – Oakland Raiders: Hired by owner Al Davis to become Senior Personnel Executive working closely with the owner on all football matters. Liaison with head coach and owner; responsible for pro and college player evaluations; and handled veteran contracts.

1998 – Philadelphia Eagles: Promoted to Director of Pro Personnel after serving as a consultant to team owner Jeffrey Lurie in 1997. Managed the professional personnel department and advised owner and chief financial officer on all player contracts and salary cap issues.

1996 – St. Louis Rams: Prepared advisory reports for ownership during head coach search.

1987 to 1996 – Cleveland Browns: Joined team as Pro Personnel Director in 1987. Promoted to Director of Player Personnel in 1992 where he worked under head coach Bill Belichick and was responsible for all college and pro personnel decisions; managed salary cap and player personnel issues; oversaw staff of 13 college and pro scouts; handled all player contracts and advised head coach on all football matters.

1984 to 1987 – San Francisco 49ers: Hired as Area Scout where he was responsible for the west region from Texas to California. Reported to head coach Bill Walsh and assistant coaches in all matters of college scouting and supplied information for use during the NFL draft.

1981 to 1984 – University of Nevada, Las Vegas: Hired as Recruiting Coordinator by Runnin’ Rebels head coach Harvey Hyde.

1977 to 1981 – Hofstra University, Hempstead, N.Y.: Defensive lineman and long-snapper.

I'd value his opinion on a guy if he feels strongly enough, he's been in the business a long time. Plus, these guys will just have to eat a huge plate of crow if they are dead wrong, provided they are still in the journalism business.

But yea, if he was in SF it's likely you could rule out Locker for them and for some reason I think Harbaugh may be interested in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His resume is impressive, which is why some of the stuff he says boggles my mind.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were so many mocks from Lombardi to Billick to Mora Jr., do these guys even watch college football?
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote