Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-01-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blog.mlive.com/golden_grizzli...d_preview.html

I have no shame.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As expected, Keith Benson wins Summit League POTY:

http://blog.mlive.com/golden_grizzli...onors_men.html
Old 03-11-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Did anyone watch the Summit League Tournament on ESPN2 last night?

I was there covering the tournament all week. Here's my story from last night:

http://blog.mlive.com/golden_grizzli...mpionship.html
Old 03-11-2010, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did you watch 1st and 10 yesterday. skip bayless said oakland was going to get rolled by 40 lol.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
did you watch 1st and 10 yesterday. skip bayless said oakland was going to get rolled by 40 lol.
That's ignorant. We played Kansas earlier in the year and only lost by 30, haha.

We surely won't do worse than way back then when we had a lot of issues to straighten out.

They should be an upset special pick for a lot of people.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i figured this might interest you
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan brenning and pete keating for ESPNInsider
No. 3 Pittsburgh (41.6) vs. No. 14 Oakland (30.4)
UPSET CHANCE: 12.6 percent

The Panthers are efficient on offense and defense, but their turtle-like pace has obscured the fact that they just don't generate turnovers (16.8 percent of possessions, 333rd in the NCAA). Pitt also relies on free throws for 55 percent of its scoring margin while scoring fewer than a quarter of its points on 3s. These are precisely the kind of attributes that reduce the quantity and quality of a team's possessions, and our model says they render Pittsburgh the second-most vulnerable Giant to face a potential Killer. There's no guarantee the Golden Grizzlies, who sport the 212th-ranked defense in the nation, will capitalize. But say this for Oakland: It maximizes possessions, grabbing offensive rebounds on 36.8 percent of missed shots and limiting turnovers to 19.7 percent of possessions. If our model had eyes, it would wink at those stats.
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/tourn...ory?id=4998362

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-19-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Knowing Bayless he probably doesn't realise the NFL season is over and he thinks the Steelers are playing the Raiders today.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

so uh....what happened?

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=300780221

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 04-04-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitt > Oakland

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

no blog update?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=303450127

Oakland 76 Michigan State 77

By the looks of the box score, Benson was a monster.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-15-2010, 06:24 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=303482633

why is it that every other day I see these guys in the news?

beat #7 tennessee

they are legit.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-15-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

That's my alma mater! I graduated on Saturday!

http://oaklandpostonline.com/2010/12...eats-tennesse/

Here's video of head coach Greg Kampe on SportsCenter this morning:

Old 12-15-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I was at the MSU game. Got to sit right at center court on press row. Skipped my commencement to go to the game.

Oakland vs. Michigan on Saturday at noon. Game can be seen on ESPN3.com
Old 01-28-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Will anyone be impressed if Oakland University goes undefeated in the Summit League? Cause it's gonna happen.

OU played its worst game of the conference season last night and still beat a very good Oral Roberts team: http://oaklandpostonline.com/2011/01...s/ou-oru-2011/
Old 03-04-2011, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm headed to Sioux Falls, S.D. today for the Summit League Tournament.

Go Grizzlies!

If anyone cares, they can follow me on Twitter @DanFenner

I'll be reporting on all thing's OU.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

watch your speed in illinois. enjoy the weird billboards in south dakota. ''remember not to rape today'' ''don't beat your women''

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-06-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
watch your speed in illinois. enjoy the weird billboards in south dakota. ''remember not to rape today'' ''don't beat your women''
No 14 hour drive for me. I flew to the Sioux.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Everyone watch OU spank Oral Roberts tomorrow on ESPN2 at 9 p.m. eastern.

They'll be going dancing again.