Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
1366*768. Even 1920*1080 is fine.
i was hoping you wanted a smaller version, that way i could just resize it in PS.

Dunit may know how i could change the aspect ratio to that number.
i'll check into it.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So true. I'm not the biggest Bela Fleck fan but Wooten is an amazing musician.

hell yeah
Wooten is the King of all Bassist.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the help, BK.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im looking for an updated version of my current sig:

Looking for the same general idea. 4 players (Ellsbury, Pedroia, Lester and Papelbon) have their names and numbers on the sig. Just looking for a quick update maybe a different color palette.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks and +REP

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 03-08-2011 at 01:56 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

Looking for the same general idea. 4 players (Ellsbury, Pedroia, Lester and Papelbon) have their names and numbers on the sig. Just looking for a quick update maybe a different color palette.

such a sex sig!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a version 2 of Team Hankerson:
Old 03-08-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how's that knicks sig coming with the new pics?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
how's that knicks sig coming with the new pics?
having problems with getting two pics to flow together.

do you have any cuts of amare?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

what color were you thinking?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
hell yeah
Wooten is the King of all Bassist.
I like Wooten and have seen Bela Fleck tons of times but my favorite is Louis Johnson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlzGs...eature=related

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
I like Wooten and have seen Bela Fleck tons of times but my favorite is Louis Johnson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlzGs...eature=related

Johnson is badass too.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a version 2 of Team Hankerson:
Holy crap dude! You work fast! And thanks for making 2 of them, haha! Seriously though, mad props, I like it a lot.

Edit: I hate to ask for a change, but is there anyway you could resize it so that it would fit on another board that has a 400x150 restriction?

Last edited by Master Exploder : 03-08-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
Holy crap dude! You work fast! And thanks for making 2 of them, haha! Seriously though, mad props, I like it a lot.
no prob Bro, i had to desaturate the render to keep the canes colors from clashing with the Falcons red.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK could you possibly make me a Jon Baldwin sig....

I like that pic but any pic you think would work best is fine...

Obviously have it black and purple based, and have it say "Future Raven" on it and his name on it somewhere. It would be much appreciated and thank you!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post

Obviously have it black and purple based, and have it say "Future Raven" on it and his name on it somewhere. It would be much appreciated and thank you!
that pic is sweet but too small to cut, if i can get stocks to work w/o cutting i'll use that pic.

and Master Exploder, i'll try and make the Team Hankerson smaller.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no prob Bro, i had to desaturate the render to keep the canes colors from clashing with the Falcons red.
Yeah, that's sweet either way. I like it a lot. I put an edit in my post, but I did it after you replied, but is it possible to resize it, so that it would fit onto a board that has a 400x150 size restriction?

If it messes with the integrity or if it is too troublesome then please don't bother resizing it. I was just curious, thanks a lot man!
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post

Edit: I hate to ask for a change, but is there anyway you could resize it so that it would fit on another board that has a 400x150 restriction?
this was the only way i could change the size to fit the site restrictions:
Old 03-08-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post

like i said this pic was too small to cut, so i tried doing a manip.
removed, trying for better.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 03-08-2011 at 08:53 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amare cut

only one I found

Old 03-08-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Amare cut

only one I found
yeah they are rare. i'll try this and see.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Ight thanks, no idea why there aren't any, he is a big name and has been here all season. Melo is here less than a week and has plenty of 'em.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what color were you thinking?
Honestly no clue... Your the expert. Whatever looks cool to you im sure would blow me away. All i ask for is updated pics as well.

Thanks again sir
Old 03-08-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ight thanks, no idea why there aren't any, he is a big name and has been here all season. Melo is here less than a week and has plenty of 'em.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like a William Moore sig please.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:33 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Amare cut

only one I found
OSU

this is the best out of three i attempted, limited pics fked this request for me.