Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 03-20-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Adam Jones' possible suspension

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...fl.discipline/

There's an SI article about it, and John Clayton was just on ESPN talking about it. He says no one knows what the suspension will be, but it will be stiff, and don't be surprised if Goodell suspends him for the entire year. I think it could be an 8 game suspension, but I would not be opposed to disciplining him for the entire year. Clearly something needs to be done about him, and I don't think cutting him is the solution, as another team would just pick him up right away, so a very harsh suspension almost has to be in order. Maybe it will change his ways, I don't know.

The only scary thing about this is, as others have pointed out, if he hasn't learned his lesson yet, then how is he going to stay out of trouble without football to occupy his time for an entire season. That's alot of free time to get in more trouble. We'll see.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...fl.discipline/

There's an SI article about it, and John Clayton was just on ESPN talking about it. He says no one knows what the suspension will be, but it will be stiff, and don't be surprised if Goodell suspends him for the entire year. I think it could be an 8 game suspension, but I would not be opposed to disciplining him for the entire year. Clearly something needs to be done about him, and I don't think cutting him is the solution, as another team would just pick him up right away, so a very harsh suspension almost has to be in order. Maybe it will change his ways, I don't know.

The only scary thing about this is, as others have pointed out, if he hasn't learned his lesson yet, then how is he going to stay out of trouble without football to occupy his time for an entire season. That's alot of free time to get in more trouble. We'll see.
I wouldn't have a promblem with him being suspended a whole season with a league minimum salary. This is the only way he might change, and since it looks like fisher is going to be around for awhile, pacman will have to change are he won't be on this team in a year or so. This is really for his own good, even if he hates the Titans for not fighting the suspension (fisher won't try, and i don't blame him), atleast it will hoply put his life back on track and he can show the NFL his real side on the field and take the focus on his off the field activities9or atleast the negative ones.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I saw this earlier and when i read that they were gonna make an example out of pacman the first thing that popped in my head was a year long suspension. i wouldnt be surprised by a year long, but i would be surprised if pacman didnt get in trouble during that suspension.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Gotitansfreak10

what exactly has he done. he has never been found guilty for all of his arrests. i know arrests arent good. but come someone give me a list of the actual crimes that he committed. i hope he doesnt get suspended or get cut. he is the biggest impact player on our team
Old 03-21-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotitansfreak10 View Post
what exactly has he done. he has never been found guilty for all of his arrests. i know arrests arent good. but come someone give me a list of the actual crimes that he committed. i hope he doesnt get suspended or get cut. he is the biggest impact player on our team
people got shot because of him, thats enough for me

but in all fairness other than that, he really has never done anything except for being drunk, dumb and in the wrong places at the wrong times

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

ya but after awhile you start to think that maybe hes been in the wrong place at the wrong time too many times not to have been involved in some of them.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
ya but after awhile you start to think that maybe hes been in the wrong place at the wrong time too many times not to have been involved in some of them.
Its not that he wasnt involved in things they were just a bunch of stupid things

Drunk at a bar and a woman stole his wallet or something like that

Spit on a girl at a party...I heard this from a buddy of mine that goes to TSU and supposedly they do that often there, if a girl wont dance with you or something stupid like that

Got into a fight or altercation at a club...big whoop, its happend to me countless times

pacman smokes some weed....tons of NFL players do it and so do millions of americans

he really hasnt done anything that bad but what it does show is how stupid he is and what bad situations he puts himself into

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:58 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Albert Haynesworth got a 4 game(or was it five?) game suspension for stomping on a dude's unprotected head...twice! I'm expection no more than an 8 game suspension for Pac from the league. If the Titans organization want to tack more onto it themselves, then I wouldn't be opposed to it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
polishsausage1234

his mom has spoken out against his arrests and misdemeanors. apparently she hired a mistress to "discipline" him. sounds fishy to me...
Old 03-22-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishsausage1234 View Post
his mom has spoken out against his arrests and misdemeanors. apparently she hired a mistress to "discipline" him. sounds fishy to me...
The entire story is fishy to me........nice to see another new face on the message board also :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a big update on the Vegas situation. I don't feel like typing everything up, so I'll just link to a post on another forum and y'all can read that.

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/p...90139&trail=15

I think whether he's convicted or not, he's gone for the year.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Jones is also going to meet with commisioner Goodell face to face to talk about his previous transgressions on April 3rd.