Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the deal with the Spurs and DeJuan Blair? I have him in fantasy and I can't figure out his inconsistent minutes.

It seems that when he gets reasonable minutes, like starter minutes, he gets double-doubles. But he'll follow up streaks of double-double games with like 5 point and 4 rebound performances getting like 14 minutes....

Now he's not even starting anymore for McDyess? What is the flaw in his game that gets him such inconstant minutes? Like I said, he seems to do well when he gets them...
Old 03-14-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
What is the deal with the Spurs and DeJuan Blair? I have him in fantasy and I can't figure out his inconsistent minutes.

It seems that when he gets reasonable minutes, like starter minutes, he gets double-doubles. But he'll follow up streaks of double-double games with like 5 point and 4 rebound performances getting like 14 minutes....

Now he's not even starting anymore for McDyess? What is the flaw in his game that gets him such inconstant minutes? Like I said, he seems to do well when he gets them...
Probably protecting his knees. He has no ACLs.

DG caught my error. Multitasking not my forte.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing it's just rest cause he has no knees. Not sure though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The Heat just beat the two best teams in the West.
Welcome to the club.

Signed,

Chicago, Boston, Dallas, LAC, Memphis, Orlando.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the 1st Quarter:

Dwight Howard: 3 Points, 4 Rebounds, 1 Block, 1 Steal
Andrew Bynum: 6 Points, 11 Rebounds, 3 Blocks

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
After the 1st Quarter:

What is your point?
Old 03-15-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's Evilnixon when you need him (i.e. when the Kings thrash the Warriors and King Monta is outscored by Samuel Dalembert)?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Where's Evilnixon when you need him (i.e. when the Kings thrash the Warriors and King Monta is outscored by Samuel Dalembert)?
You should your hole birthday twin. You do not disrespect Monta.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You should your hole birthday twin. You do not disrespect Monta.
I mean no disrespect. I mean, Monta is very very good. It was just very apparent that the best player on the court was Samuel "Wunderkind" Dalembert. But there's no shame in that.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:34 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What is your point?
Bynum > Howard

Duh.

/sarcasm

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:06 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Bynum > Howard
This, this, and this!

lol, ok maybe not. But hes more than capable of defending Howard, the big **** just cant stay healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:46 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
After the 1st Quarter:

LA got the win, so the stats are meaningless for the losing team now.

But Howard outplayed Bynum and those 1st quarter stats look pretty silly now. Bynum finished with 10 points and 18 rebounds, so he had 4 points and 7 boards the rest of the way while Howard finished with 22 and 15.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:32 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Celtics really, really need to be concerned. They've been dominated by the Clippers and Nets because they had no one down low. If they can't contain DeAndre Jordan (!), Brook Lopez and Kris Humphries, what are they going to do in the playoffs against the Magic, Bulls or Lakers? Even the Miami Heat have more size than the Celtics now. I think the Jeff Green-Kendrick Perkins trade continues to look worse and worse for Boston's immediate hopes for a title run.

Last edited by Shiver : 03-15-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be fair (and just be my homer self), since DWill got here, Bropez has been an absolute stud and looking like the stud Center I proclaimed he would be before the season.
oh, and who wouldve thought Kris Humphries, a guy the nets prayed wouldnt pick up his 3+ mil player option at the beginning of this year would be this good for us? it's insane. freakin' kris humphries
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Heat just showed why I'm really not concerned with the Spurs at all come playoff time. They've turned into a run-n-gun team that is over-reliant on jump shots and the three ball. They have nobody on the perimeter who can isolate or beat their defender off the dribble, and Duncan can't give them anything inside. Not only that, but he can't even get off the ground to contest shots anymore. It's like he's anchored to the floor.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
The Heat just showed why I'm really not concerned with the Spurs at all come playoff time. They've turned into a run-n-gun team that is over-reliant on jump shots and the three ball. They have nobody on the perimeter who can isolate or beat their defender off the dribble, and Duncan can't give them anything inside. Not only that, but he can't even get off the ground to contest shots anymore. It's like he's anchored to the floor.
Tony Parker and Manu can't beat their men off the dribble, really? Parker can still penetrate inside whenver he wants

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only reasons LA is better than SA is because of the Lakers size and the fact they have Kobe. Still think that will be the WCF.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Tony Parker and Manu can't beat their men off the dribble, really? Parker can still penetrate inside whenver he wants
Ginobili has been a complete non-factor in the two games against the Lakers. Parker I'm not overly concerned about, as he tends to struggle when he's funneled inside to Bynum and Gasol.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Thorpe of ESPN now agrees with what I was saying back in June: Greg Monroe should have been the #2 pick in the Draft. Why didn't more people see that Evan Turner was not a prospect worthy of being #2?

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ginobili has been a complete non-factor in the two games against the Lakers. Parker I'm not overly concerned about, as he tends to struggle when he's funneled inside to Bynum and Gasol.
You are using a two game sample size, well 3 game if you are including the Heat game yesterday although surely you can't have forgotten the last Heat/Spurs game. I mean if we are using 2 game sample sizes than we can infer that the Lakers can't handle the Heat because Pau can't step in and stop the penetratration from Wade and Bron.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
David Thorpe of ESPN now agrees with what I was saying back in June: Greg Monroe should have been the #2 pick in the Draft. Why didn't more people see that Evan Turner was not a prospect worthy of being #2?
people fell in love with Turner's ability to do everything "well" and he was a good college player, but I agree, I LOVED Monroe. His biggest knock was he wasn't aggressive enough. you're telling me that some NBA coaching and NBA players aren't going to fix that and light a fire under his ass?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
You are using a two game sample size, well 3 game if you are including the Heat game yesterday although surely you can't have forgotten the last Heat/Spurs game. I mean if we are using 2 game sample sizes than we can infer that the Lakers can't handle the Heat because Pau can't step in and stop the penetratration from Wade and Bron.
Well, I'm terrified of the Heat for that exact reason - especially given Bynum's tendency to foul whenever he gets beat. Not only that, but the Lakers' Achilles' heel this year has been transition defense. Although, playoff basketball does favor old legs, so we'll see if the Heat can score as consistently when they can't just outrun the other team.

As far as San Antonio goes, there's still another two matchups between the teams before the playoffs, so we'll get a better idea how they match up. The only thing they currently do better than the Lakers is shoot the three ball - which is what they've lived off of this season. I'll take my chances with guys like Richard Jefferson and Gary Neal having a regression back to the mean.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
I agree with you. I think the Lakers will beat them in 5 games.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
people fell in love with Turner's ability to do everything "well" and he was a good college player, but I agree, I LOVED Monroe. His biggest knock was he wasn't aggressive enough. you're telling me that some NBA coaching and NBA players aren't going to fix that and light a fire under his ass?

Not saying he should have been the #2 pick, but Turner has been playing better since his pathetic start to the year. I still think he's going to be a good player. But Cousins probably should have been #2, Monroe 3rd.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ed Davis should have also gone higher in hindsight. The guy will never be star but he is a great rebounder, plays solid D and has nice touch. Is a future starter in the league for sure
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote