Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community
Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Perfect Couples
The Office

Outsourced.

The Office has been kind of meh lately and like Killswitch said, Perfect Couples started off slow but it is actually pretty damn good. I laugh a lot when I'm watching it which is more than I can say for Outsourced. That is an abortion of a show, hot aussie chick or not.

Besides, if you want a hot aussie chick, all you need is Chuck!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS linked this in irc. It is a must watch.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its 10:42 seconds of absolutely epic adventures. I was telling vidae I think my favorite Troy/Abed moment is the tunnel painted on the side of the village. The look on Abed's face as he goes "I think I may have done some damage there" is priceless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's start a Community-is-the-best-show-on-TV club!

'Cause it ******* is!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Its 10:42 seconds of absolutely epic adventures. I was telling vidae I think my favorite Troy/Abed moment is the tunnel painted on the side of the village. The look on Abed's face as he goes "I think I may have done some damage there" is priceless.
I must agree. That one is greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post

'Cause it ******* is!
I call president!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
was just about to post this.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just love when Pierce yells random ****. Those are the best moments
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought I was the only one! Hooray Im not alone!
*shrug* hatred of Tracey Morgan is offset by the pure sex that is the Elizabeth Banks and Alec Baldwin duo. 30 Rock's the second best show on NBC, haven't seen perfect couples though.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
*shrug* hatred of Tracey Morgan is offset by the pure sex that is the Elizabeth Banks and Alec Baldwin duo. 30 Rock's the second best show on NBC, haven't seen perfect couples though.
It's not as good as Community or 30 Rock, and probably not as good as The Office but it is trending upward whereas the Office is definitely going in the other direction. If you want to give it a shot casually watch the first 3 or 4 episodes while doing something else to get a feel for the characters, you will appreciate the changes the writers have made in the last 3 or 4 episodes.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

'Cause it ******* is!
In the non Breaking Bad and Parks and Recreation division, sure why not.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the season finale is going to be an ohour and has the group dressing up as Pulp fiction. Britta as Thurman and Shirley as Samuel L jackson :DDDDD

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

time to fap.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait. But disappointing that it is season finale time.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

According to TVbythenumbers, Community is more likely to be renewed than canceled at this point.

That doesn't mean much, but it gives us fans some hope.

ps I have dibs for now and forever on Annie. Back off!

Old 03-15-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
In the non Breaking Bad and Parks and Recreation division, sure why not.
I can understand Breaking Bad, but gtfo with that Parks and Rec ****.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-15-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can understand Breaking Bad, but gtfo with that Parks and Rec ****.
Parks and Rec has lasted longer without making a character a complete caricature (BRITTA).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Who cares - Community is funnier than Parks and Rec, and that's all I care about.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-15-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Community
Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Perfect Couples
The Office

Outsourced.

The Office has been kind of meh lately and like Killswitch said, Perfect Couples started off slow but it is actually pretty damn good. I laugh a lot when I'm watching it which is more than I can say for Outsourced. That is an abortion of a show, hot aussie chick or not.

Besides, if you want a hot aussie chick, all you need is Chuck!
Wait, so the only show worse than the Office is Outsourced?
Old 03-15-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Who cares - Community is funnier than Parks and Rec, and that's all I care about.
Parks and Rec is funnier.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Wait, so the only show worse than the Office is Outsourced?
Yes, that's what it says. It isn't as good as it was the first three seasons.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yes, that's what it says. It isn't as good as it was the first three seasons.
I'm sorry, Perfect Couples is ******* garbage. I understand the Office isn't what it once was, but ugh
Old 03-15-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I've had way more laugh out loud moments with Perfect Couples than I have with The Office. I almost don't want to watch it anymore, and with Carell leaving soon I probably won't watch it at all.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I stopped watching Perfect Couples, should probably start back

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-15-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alison Brie and Danny Pudi are hosting Attack of the Show tomorrow.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Alison Brie and Danny Pudi are hosting Attack of the Show tomorrow.
What time is this?