Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I hated Davis coming out, reminded me too much of Brandan Wright. But he's been one of the few good rookies this year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
As far as San Antonio goes, there's still another two matchups between the teams before the playoffs, so we'll get a better idea how they match up. The only thing they currently do better than the Lakers is shoot the three ball - which is what they've lived off of this season. I'll take my chances with guys like Richard Jefferson and Gary Neal having a regression back to the mean.

I really don't see San Antonio winning it. I don't think Tim Duncan can turn it on and go back to being a 40-minute horse that they will need to ride in the playoffs.

Mostly I think that Oklahoma City is going to beat them in the 2nd round and they won't even be able to make it to Los Angeles. Ibaka and Perkins give them the interior presence to wear down Duncan, and their perimeter length and athleticism will overwhelm the Spurs.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh crazy ESPN and your simulations......

I probably couldn't get that to happen again in 100 tries
Old 03-15-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

According to my (probably wrong) math, it will happen ~3 times out of every 1000 simulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

w/o Noah & Booze...JaVale McGee or whoever the **** looked great yet Bulls still raped
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I got the Thunder over the 76ers at some point during my 75 or so tries.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hansbrough is on fire since the beginnning of march. the ****

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks knicks, you can't even beat the pacers for us. awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I got the Thunder over the 76ers at some point during my 75 or so tries.
The one night I was bored at work and kept redoing the lottery until Cleveland had the top 2 picks. Probably took at least 100 tries.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the hell does Thibs abuse Luol Deng so much? And nice game from McGee...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:46 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's an understatement... a triple double with blocks?? verry nice.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:46 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Nuggets > Knicks. How funny is that? The Knicks defense is so bad they've made Tyler Hansborough into Kevin McHale.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:02 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
hansbrough is on fire since the beginnning of march. the ****
Back in college mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:12 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Javale had a horrendous game offensively. Guy has no post skills, took him forever to get those 11 points for the triple double. I will say though very few guys can get up as quick with him and with his long arms, Rose was scared to go in the lane whenever Javale was in there. Javale's 12 blocks was the most in a single game in over 10 years.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:46 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hansbrough goes hard.

Seriously though the Knicks can't be losing to Indy.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's basically a rotational thing because of our lack of production at SG.

First team goes out with Rose, Bogans, Deng, Boozer, Noah.

Second team comes in to start the 2nd. 2nd team would basically be Watson, Brewer, Korver, Taj, Asik. That's an awful team on offense, so Thibs keeps Deng in for Watson, Brewer, Deng, Taj, Asik. Then when he brings Rose back in, he will sit Deng for Korver.

When Boozer is healthy, he will sometimes go Watson, Brewer, Korver, Boozer, Asik/Noah/Taj.

But if I had to guess, it's probably 50% not wanting to trot out a completely inept second team on offense, and 50% Deng having a great year offensively and defensively, so he relies on him a ton.

It's something not a lot of Bulls fans like, especially given Dengs health history, so we've been counting our blessing each game. Oh, and Deng also sometimes plays the 4 when Noah and Boozer are both out, which makes me luolz.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like the Knicks are just lacking energy. Which is scary, bc I'm starting to think they're not playing hard for D'Antoni anymore.

And you can see it in D'Antoni's face, he's not nearly as energetic as he used to be.

But realistically, they need more time to mesh with Chauncey. That's the real problem right now other than giving a **** on defense, Chauncey cripples our ball movement on offense right now bc he's not used to the system.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't think it's your offense BBD. allowing Psycho T to surpass his career high BOTH time you play him isn't Chauncey crippling the ball movement.

but really? you couldn't win one for the Nets? really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Defense is absolutely a problem, no doubt.

I gotta give it to Hansborough though, it's not like they didn't defend him, he actually made some great moves and shots.

The Knicks are just having such a hard time making switches. It's like a headless chicken. That's bad coaching. It's all mental mistakes.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I was looking at some of the league's salaries and I found it interesting that the Bulls currently have the 5th lowest total in the league. And for a team that could easily compete for a championship this year, that mgiht end up being a huge deal.

And most of their best players are locked up for the next 3 years. This could greatly play to their advantage as is, but it would especially help them if the new CBA institutes a hard cap, since a lot of the other best teams are in the bottom half.

I hope they don't do something stupid and break it up though. It just seems to me that in the NBA, a lot of teams make moves just for the sake of making moves. The bulls have a really solid base with an emerging Superstar in Rose....if they use their available cap room wisely and add a shooter, there is no reason they can't turn into a dynasty, especially if the new CBA hurts teams who have most of their money tied up in a few stars. (Heat, cough, Heat...)
Old 03-16-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Defense is absolutely a problem, no doubt.

I gotta give it to Hansborough though, it's not like they didn't defend him, he actually made some great moves and shots.

The Knicks are just having such a hard time making switches. It's like a headless chicken. That's bad coaching. It's all mental mistakes.
Thats why as long as you have D'Antoni as your coach, the Knicks will never be a serious threat to make a run. I cant imagine how dangerous the Knicks could be if they had a real coach coaching them or at least bringing a coach in who knows defense.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't a D'Antoni coached team one stupid application of the bench area rules away from making the Championship a few years back?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Not saying he should have been the #2 pick, but Turner has been playing better since his pathetic start to the year. I still think he's going to be a good player. But Cousins probably should have been #2, Monroe 3rd.
I think Cousins vs Monroe is an interesting debate. I believe a significant number of NBA teams would prefer Monroe. He may not be quite the talent Cousins is, but he isn't a headache either. Cousins scores more, but Monroe shoots a higher FG%. Cousins is the type of guy who will be mad if he doesn't get touches. Monroe seems more like the kind of guy who will embrace whatever role is asked of him. A team can put scorers around a big man. Grabbing rebounds, preventing easy underneath baskets, blocking/altering shots, etc is the primary value Cousins and Monroe can bring.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was looking at some of the league's salaries and I found it interesting that the Bulls currently have the 5th lowest total in the league. And for a team that could easily compete for a championship this year, that mgiht end up being a huge deal.

And most of their best players are locked up for the next 3 years. This could greatly play to their advantage as is, but it would especially help them if the new CBA institutes a hard cap, since a lot of the other best teams are in the bottom half.

I hope they don't do something stupid and break it up though. It just seems to me that in the NBA, a lot of teams make moves just for the sake of making moves. The bulls have a really solid base with an emerging Superstar in Rose....if they use their available cap room wisely and add a shooter, there is no reason they can't turn into a dynasty, especially if the new CBA hurts teams who have most of their money tied up in a few stars. (Heat, cough, Heat...)

they are right up against where the cap would be, it doesn't benefit them they will be using their MLE like everyone else. Kings would be the only team with any actually room to make moves.

Last edited by fenikz : 03-16-2011 at 02:32 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
they are right up against where the cap would be, it doesn't benefit them they will be using their MLE like everyone else. Kings would be the only team with any actually room to make moves.
I meant more like if there is a change in the system, which there probably will be. They have the best situation of any contender if a hard cap is put in.