Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was pretty stoked about it actually ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ASIK (A Sheik) and Destroy!!!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of the best team performances from the bulls, great ball movement, excellent defense, they needed a performance like this
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and it helps sactown sucks sac
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks to the Knicks for ******** their pants tonight. Just gives me another reason to hate you.

I guess a 40 point massacre will have to suffice for me tonight.

Oh, and a little of this too:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Am I the only one who thinks that having more than one franchise player on a team is a bad idea?

Take a look at the Heat. James and Wade still haven't figured out how to play together because they're essentially the same player, and neither has a 3 point shot. They should have only gotten Wade, Bosh, and Miller.

The same thing can be said of the Knicks. They have Anthony and Stoudemire. They score 50 points combined, which doesn't leave a lot of opportunities for anybody else.

What both teams have in common is that they have no bench, and they have more than one alpha male. I really think it's better when you have just one franchise player (like the Lakers, Magic, Thunder, Mavericks, etc.). Am I the only one who thinks this way?
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when the Knicks were a lock for the 6th seed...

Oh wait, no I don't because they were never a lock for the 6th seed like alluded to...

Oh and I also remember when the top teams were supposed to be afraid of them come playoff time...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends what you consider a franchise player. Gasol can easily be considered a franchise player. KG and Pierce were both franchise players when they won. Shaq and kobe....Shaq and Wade...you can't win with just one.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Beating the Kings feels bad. It's like winning a bet with a guy who just defaulted on his mortgage.
This post reminded me of the part in White Men Can't Jump when they win the tournament and Billy loses his money in a bet with Sidney trying to prove he can dunk.

It's sad indeed. I appreciate the sympathy as you take my last two nickels.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't we combine the Kings with like, the Clippers or something?

PG: Tyreke Evans
SG: Eric Gordon
SF: ?????
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Demarcus Cousins

Can't wait to see some sort of change. Anything at this point would give me something to look forward to.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that having more than one franchise player on a team is a bad idea?

Take a look at the Heat. James and Wade still haven't figured out how to play together because they're essentially the same player, and neither has a 3 point shot. They should have only gotten Wade, Bosh, and Miller.

The same thing can be said of the Knicks. They have Anthony and Stoudemire. They score 50 points combined, which doesn't leave a lot of opportunities for anybody else.

What both teams have in common is that they have no bench, and they have more than one alpha male. I really think it's better when you have just one franchise player (like the Lakers, Magic, Thunder, Mavericks, etc.). Am I the only one who thinks this way?
Think back to the Celtics Big Trio- essentially Three Franchise Players in one package. You have to REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLY stretch things a bit to eliminate any of them from said label- age, effectiveness, inability to guide teams to titles, etc- so they're all top guys.

And they prove that a Multiple Franchise Guy system CAN work, but that it takes considerably more effort than just showing up.

Okay, I'm editing so I can properly explain my point. Here's what you want in a 'Multiple Star'-style roster;

1. Your Stars must have skillsets that compliment one another.
1a. If Stars do not have complimentary games, one or more Stars must 'shift' their game to fill in what is needed.
2. Your Stars must establish the pecking order between themselves so they know who the primary Alpha Dog is and who can fill in if said Alpha Dog is forced to leave the game.
3. Your Supporting Cast- typically scrubs or ring chasers- need to possess quality skills that compliment what the stars already bring to the table.
3a. Your Supporting Cast also typically needs to have at least one or two high-character guys who can have a positive effect on team chemistry.

It's a basic and simple set of rules. 1 and 2 involve the Stars properly meshing and adjusting to their new dynamic, while 3 involves just a basic guideline of what you want from the supporting cast.

The biggest problem with the Heat is rules 1 and 2. LeBron and Wade currently struggle with Alpha Dog issues and too-similar skillsets, but it's difficult to do a better job at finding a supporting cast that compliments them and Bosh based on what was available. A ton of warm bodies at the 5? Check. Perimeter Shooters? Check, believe it or not.

Two things could've potentially happened differently. First, they could've saved money spent on Mike Miller- you gotta figure at least one or two scrubs could've been had for cheaper money and similar perimeter production- and put it towards a higher quality 5. This is assuming one was available. Second was finding one of those Glue Guys, like James Posey for Boston's 08 title team. Again, this is subjective to the idea that someone like that existed in the Free Agent Pool and that someone could've off-set whatever Ego problems LeBron and company brought to the table.

They have these problems and they still have a hot record and are a dangerous team no matter what night it is, and at the very worst they look like they could use a standard off-season tune-up of the supporting cast, if not a rapid shifting of play philosophy from either one of the Big 2.

New York is in the same boat, only they butchered the majority of the Supporting Cast to get Anthony, and are more or less just treading water until the off-season, when they can start stockpiling bench players again. Then again, they're ahead in one key factor; Stoudemire has essentially changed himself in terms of attitude if not his actual game and went balls-out back when he was the only star. If Melo is anything close to smart he'll follow that example.

And then there's Boston.

You start off with Paul Pierce and get Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen in a series of trades which don't totally drain the bench. Right off the bat these guys score a Grand Slam because all three have perfectly complimentary games between one another, and all three became hardwired to win titles and were willing to sacrifice what it took to get there. Think of an intagible weakness one of them may have had, and you'll probably find it as a strength in another, if not both of the other two. Same for the game. Garnett plays up close- more High Post than Low Post but it's still a close-up game. Allen's the deadeye shooter bombing threes from all over. And Pierce works in-between much like your typical perimeter Superstar.

And their bench? Posey was the ultimate Glue Guy. They had a series of big bodies down low to compliment Garnett, they had Rondo at his embryonic stage when all he needed to do was bring the ball up and dish- and look how he turned out! Then they had Eddie House back when he was still effective raining threes at the point and they almost got Reggie freaking Miller to be Allen's understudy for 10-15 minutes a pop!

Yeah, the 'One Superstar' formula is tried and tested and what-not, but it's not the be-all end-all of basketball roster strategy. You can win with a multiple-star format, or even a no-superstar format. I grant you, it takes much more effort to construct the right team and coach them, but it's doable.

Last edited by Zycho32 : 03-22-2011 at 08:49 AM.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks are playing soft. So typical of a D'Antoni led team. I can't stand him.

When we need to play defense in the final 3 minutes of the game, he puts out an all out offense lineup and we get dominated physically.

That and Billups has been awful running the point.

I still hope we land the Bulls in round 1. They don't scare me. So overrated. I know the Knicks can beat them in a series. Boston and Miami...I don't know. But I feel confident vs the Bulls.

**** the Bulls.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Can't we combine the Kings with like, the Clippers or something?

PG: Tyreke Evans
SG: Eric Gordon
SF: ?????
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Demarcus Cousins

Can't wait to see some sort of change. Anything at this point would give me something to look forward to.
Can't you shift tyreke evans and eric gordon down and then just put eric bledsoe at pg?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Knicks are playing soft. So typical of a D'Antoni led team. I can't stand him.

When we need to play defense in the final 3 minutes of the game, he puts out an all out offense lineup and we get dominated physically.

That and Billups has been awful running the point.

I still hope we land the Bulls in round 1. They don't scare me. So overrated. I know the Knicks can beat them in a series. Boston and Miami...I don't know. But I feel confident vs the Bulls.

**** the Bulls.
The bulls would beat them in 4 or 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
The bulls would beat them in 4 or 5
I am confused for this reason BBD...

Your team is only good at offense, and you have an elderly PG...and you want the league's best defensive team who has an up-and-coming stud PG MVP candidate?

I'd like your odds at beating the Heat in a shootout series over you beating the Bulls.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's because the Knicks already beat the Bulls twice this year...

I'm guessing that's what it all boils down to, more or less. While it isn't unreasonable, I really don't understand how recent play, let alone overall since the trade, can have a Knick fan confident of much, especially beating a top team in a 7 game series.

But bbd is right, I hope they get to face eachother because it would be aweeeeesome. ASIK AND DESTROY!

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-22-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulls up 72-43 on the Hawks.

They are just playing better and better.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Derrick Rose with 20 points and 7 assists...in 17 minutes.

That basically matches his production last night vs. the Kings in 10 more minutes.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-22-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks will sweep em though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure the Bulls aren't the favorites at this point.

I'm also not not endorsing quadruple negatives.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

I'm pretty sure Rose just shot a 1 handed 3 out of boredom...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-22-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like every time I hear about the Hawks, it's because they're getting blown out by someone or blowing a lead. How are they a regular playoff team again?
Old 03-22-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Thibs gives Deng a rest for once tonight?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How about Thibs gives Deng a rest for once tonight?
Seriously. I was hoping he would after like 5 mins into the 3rd if it was like this.

****, he played him like 5 mins in the 4th last night of a 30 point game...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-22-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I remember that one Bulls game the Knicks beating them in shooting 16-24 from 3 in like the 6th game of the season. The thing is the Bulls have gotten about 1000000x's better since them and the Knicks... meh still.
Quote: