Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 03-01-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Redskins Offtopic

Talk anything here, local news, places to go in the area, other sports whatever. First question where are you from and for those fans from other places like Critesy for example how did you become a skins fan?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oook well, i honestly dont remember so here i go.

i believe it was 3-4 years ago i really got into the NFL, and it was just a broad understanding..ment from there. so i liked a few teams and then when it came to playing madden against my brother, i tried out some teams but when i was the skins...trung canidate....yes, trung...was amazing and smoot always got INT's, hah...so i really liked being the skins and then from there i just loved them.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

born in raised in fairfax county, loved the skins since day one... on some local **** everybody needs to be listening to the Junkies on 106.7 FM from 6-10 am every morning, those guys are the coolest talk sports women everything there some real cool dudes from MD, couple skins fans too although one is a niner fan

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
oook well, i honestly dont remember so here i go.

i believe it was 3-4 years ago i really got into the NFL, and it was just a broad understanding..ment from there. so i liked a few teams and then when it came to playing madden against my brother, i tried out some teams but when i was the skins...trung canidate....yes, trung...was amazing and smoot always got INT's, hah...so i really liked being the skins and then from there i just loved them.

lol first time I have heard Trung Candidate's name as appealing to a skins fan.

Old 03-04-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Raised in Fairfax county, lived in Ashburn from 1999-2001. Lived by the Ashburn Ice House. Went to Redskins training camps and had a blast. I actually knew where Lavar and Darrell Green lived. Lavar had a silver Ferrari parked out front in his driveway. Anyways I moved to Florida when I turned 13.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Long time Skins fan from Winnipeg, Manitoba. I started cheering for the Skins in the 1972 season - they were somewhat of an underdog team and I was sick of the "America's Team" crap going on with the CowPukes. Loved billy Kilmer & Larry Brown. Unfortunately living up here I didn't get to see a lot of Skins games on network TV unless the Skins were competitive (during the 80's). Now that I have NFL Sunday ticket I can watch every Skins game.

I try to to an NFL game every year in Minneapolis, so guess which one I'm getting tickets for in '07? Can't wait.
Canadian_draft_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

From S.E. D.C been a fan since I want Billy ( Kilmer ) , I want Sonny ( Jurgenson ) era. Now living in NY and have constant death threats during the Skins Giants Game.
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyG View Post
From S.E. D.C been a fan since I want Billy ( Kilmer ) , I want Sonny ( Jurgenson ) era. Now living in NY and have constant death threats during the Skins Giants Game.
Sidney G haven't seen u in a while.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

Hey Sermon what's happening . Been reading just not posting been busy at work. How you been ?
Old 03-12-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Hey Sermon what's happening . Been reading just not posting been busy at work. How you been ?
Nothing much just doing the same job still have nothing to do at work so I just surf the internet for 5 hours at least everyday at work. I'm a mod now so that's cool.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Madgriffon32

raised in Orangeburg, SC ....
there ar emore SKins fans in SC than any other footbal team..
Old 03-25-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Georgetown!!!!

Old 03-26-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

Yes Georgetown, That kid Summers (?) is going to be a beast. I think that if Hibbert comes beck next year ( I am alreadt assuming Green is gone ) and the two freshman guards are as good as advertised, with Macklin and Summers the Hoyas may do a Florida and make it back to the Final Four .
Old 03-26-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Yes Georgetown, That kid Summers (?) is going to be a beast. I think that if Hibbert comes beck next year ( I am alreadt assuming Green is gone ) and the two freshman guards are as good as advertised, with Macklin and Summers the Hoyas may do a Florida and make it back to the Final Four .
I think Hibbert might be gone and I love Summers he is a carbon copy of Caron Butler shooting form and all. I fear though if they win the championship in a surprise Summers will bolt with Hibbert and Green as Summers would probably be a late lottery pick. Macklin hopefully can live up to the hype and Jeremiah Rivers has promise and Wallace and Sapp are back. Pat Ewing JR should have a bigger role offensively too with Green gone. Tyler Crawford should get more mins next year as a defensive guy. I personally have seen Austin Freeman play and the kid is legit scorer. Haven't seen much of Chris Wright but I hear good things. If Hibbert leaves their front line will be very weak.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

I think Hibbert will stay . He has developed so much and if he continues to develop at the same rate he will be a definite lottery pick next year as opposed to a mid first rounder this year . Summer should stay and assume Green's role . The great thing about the Hoyas success is that they should become an even greater force on the recruiting trail. Hoya Paranoia is back. Sermon did you see the way that Carolina chocked at the end of regulation and overtime . In a way it reminded me of when the Old Georgetown team just punked Kentucky back in the day. This team may not posses that same shear blatent intimidation that the old Hoyas had but there defense is relentless and eventually will beat you down.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Born into it, i live in SC but my dad is from DC so he made me a skins fan.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'd think this thread would be buzzing with rumors

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea redskins offtopic, so many rumors

Steddy Ambition!
Old 03-27-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
yea redskins offtopic, so many rumors
Im saying the whole skins thread

Old 03-27-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

ok true, i dont care though i dont think its gonna happen

Steddy Ambition!
Old 03-27-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
ok true, i dont care though i dont think its gonna happen
Me niether, big waste for the skins

Old 03-28-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its what you'd think but we got like...3+ fans...

skins + draft picks = bleh.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote