Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-11-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Will LaMarcus Joyner still focus mainly on KR duties & see limited action as a CB this year?
He'll probably do KR again, and be in the rotation at CB. FSU's top 3 corners are all special, so he is behind them, but he still plays quite a bit.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamarcus Joyner is moving to safety.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Lamarcus Joyner is moving to safety.
Link please?????
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! He is not a hitter he is by means no Bob Sanders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 02-26-2011 at 10:10 PM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Link please?????
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! He is not a hitter he is by means no Bob Sanders.
Um yes he is, he's very physical, played safety in HS and put on some big hits last year. Not to mention he would be the number 4 corner again next year.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basically what Buddy said. He'd be 4th on the depth chart at corner. He's a big hitting ballhawk. You don't keep someone as talented as him off the field. You find ways to get him on the field. Plus now we have depth at corner.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Mario Edwards, Jr. is visiting FSU next week. :)
Old 03-10-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Kelvin Benjamin eligible, if so where does he rank on the depth chart?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 03-10-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

As far as we know he is qualified. Jimbo will get him on the field. No doubt about that.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
ratiffshabang
Rookie

ratiffshabang hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i saw a few interesting things on the current depth chart. Mcloud is listed as the starter at NT over Jaccobi, also Jermaine Thomas is listed as the 4th RB. I was wondering if anyone had any insight to those situations. I realize this isn't the final Depth Chart so things could def change. Just was curious if anyone knew if there was something going on
ratiffshabang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

I think Jaccobi has been injured, Jermaine got into some legal trouble in the spring and has been held out of spring practice. I think he just was allowed to practice again, but obviously is in the dog house right now.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
ratiffshabang
Rookie

wow i am surprised no one has posted anything after the spring game yesterday.. i had to work yesterday and missed the game.. can anyone give me some info on the game? Who surprised? any of our star freshman get in the game? ie Wilder, Williams, O Leary, etc? How did we look?
Old 04-17-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratiffshabang View Post
wow i am surprised no one has posted anything after the spring game yesterday.. i had to work yesterday and missed the game.. can anyone give me some info on the game? Who surprised? any of our star freshman get in the game? ie Wilder, Williams, O Leary, etc? How did we look?
I did not watch the game, but you can watch the whole footage for free on ESPN3.com

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 04-17-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Devonta Freeman had a nice run and Christian Green played well.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

Quote:
None of those guys are on campus yet...

But we looked ok, offense was spotty but 3 starters were out on the o-line. That said it looks like Trickett is positioning himself to be the backup QB.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
ratiffshabang
Rookie

i finally caught some of the game online yesterday. I didn't think it through that some of the freshman wouldn't be outta hs yet, but i did see Waisome and Freeman. I agree the offense looked pretty bad. However seems like all the spring games i've seen have had bad offense. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come. Manuel seem to force too many balls which turned into interceptions. I realize the offensive line was a total joke in this game, but i hope EJ makes better decisions during the season. He has incredible talent, just needs to settle in and take what opens up for him.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Jenkins was a freaking stud. Seemingly unblockable in the 1st quarter. I think he had like two sacks, a tackle for a loss, and three or four more hurries. Absolutely ridiculous.

Terrance Parks also had a really good showing I thought. Made some really nice plays on the ball and read routes well.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post

Terrance Parks also had a really good showing I thought. Made some really nice plays on the ball and read routes well.
It's about freaking time too.

Our defensive line will be the best in the country this year.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
It's about freaking time too.

Our defensive line will be the best in the country this year.
I would not go that far, our DT's still haven't shown the ability to be elite. We have alot more depth now, but no real impact players as of yet. Jenkins is a beast, but Markus White was great last year, the battle for his spot will be interesting.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
WarSeminole
Rookie

WarSeminole hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think this is the year the team returns to the BCS bowl and takes it's next step to the return to the national title. I agree it's ACC Title or Bust this year.

PS I found you MassNole!! I miss you over at O.S..
WarSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarSeminole View Post
I think this is the year the team returns to the BCS bowl and takes it's next step to the return to the national title. I agree it's ACC Title or Bust this year.

PS I found you MassNole!! I miss you over at O.S..
I actually spend most of my time at The-Mainboard.com now. I don't miss OS.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
WarSeminole
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I actually spend most of my time at The-Mainboard.com now. I don't miss OS.
I agree that site is a joke, to many fsu hating trolls.

I am reading through the draft board over there, and ur still being mentioned with the Ponder pick, they are saying u r running the vikings and blasting u.

Last edited by WarSeminole : 04-28-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarSeminole View Post
I agree that site is a joke, to many fsu hating trolls.

I am reading through the draft board over there, and ur still being mentioned with the Ponder pick, they are saying u r running the vikings and blasting u.
LOL, guess I was right he'd be a higher pick than Tim Tebow at the end of the day. Like they said on TomahawkNation, he is a perfect fit for the West Coast Offense in the NFL. Out of the first round QBs in 2011 he is without a doubt in the best position for success with a group of solid WRs and the best RB in the NFL behind him.

EDIT:
I just went over to OS and read the NFL Draft thread, LMFAO at them. This board is much better, but honestly you should tell the other OS Noles to check The-Mainboard out. It is pretty much just like OS, without the stupid rules designed to keep it PG friendly.

Last edited by MassNole : 04-29-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
WarSeminole
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
LOL, guess I was right he'd be a higher pick than Tim Tebow at the end of the day. Like they said on TomahawkNation, he is a perfect fit for the West Coast Offense in the NFL. Out of the first round QBs in 2011 he is without a doubt in the best position for success with a group of solid WRs and the best RB in the NFL behind him.
I agree, I think Ponder is in a perfect position right now. As long as he can stay heathly in his career he should have a good career may never be Peyton Manning but he will be a good starter. I am also glad to see Rodney Hudson go to my favorite team in the NFL, the Chiefs. I wonder if Markus White will go tomorrow maybe 7th round.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:43 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/04/form...-man-fla-state

FSU is in very good hands.