Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 04-18-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Patriots Draft From The Future

1 DE, JJ Watt- young, powerful, versatile big man that New England needs.
-
1 LT, Anthony Castonzo- A local star, Castonzo is a solid all around blocker with great work ethic and a tough demeanor.
-
2 OG/C, Stefan Wisniewski- Ensuring the O-line remains strong, Billicheck and co. pull the trigger on the best center prospect in the draft.
-
2 OLB, Sam Acho- Acho is a relentless pass rusher, and NE loves youth and explosion at that position.
-
3 QB, Andy Dalton-Brady only has 2-4 more years left, it's smart to think about the future. With all this Locker talk, I think NE throws a curveball and grabs Dalton, a super accurate, smart QB could be perfect learning from Brady for a few seasons.
-
3 WR, Randall Cobb- A consistent playmaker will find a home on special teams at first.
-
4 RB, Shane Vereen- A quick 'Kevin Faulk' type role player.
-
5 CB, Ryan Jones- Playmaking small school guy. Could be a huge steal.
-
6 SS, Shiloh Keo- Special teams ace and great effort guy.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:15 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots won't touch JJ Watt.

The last time they dealt with CAA (Tom Condon and company) was 2004 when Ben Watson held out. Since then, they've not talked to a single person who was represented by Condon other than maybe 'tire kicking'.

Stanzi >>> Dalton.

The rest are really good picks.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:24 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
The Patriots won't touch JJ Watt.

The last time they dealt with CAA (Tom Condon and company) was 2004 when Ben Watson held out. Since then, they've not talked to a single person who was represented by Condon other than maybe 'tire kicking'.

Stanzi >>> Dalton.

The rest are really good picks.
Yeah, Dalton won't be in the 3rd anyway.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
3 QB, Andy Dalton-Brady only has 2-4 more years left, it's smart to think about the future. With all this Locker talk, I think NE throws a curveball and grabs Dalton, a super accurate, smart QB could be perfect learning from Brady for a few seasons.
I understand why the Pats would look at bringing in someone to sit behind Brady but I think it's a little early and to say he could possibly only have 2 years left is very premature. I see his career being over in more like 4-6 years

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote