Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: WHo would you put your money on among these 4 QBs
Christian Ponder 33 31.73%
Colin Kapernick 31 29.81%
Andy Dalton 22 21.15%
Ricky Stanzi 18 17.31%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2011, 09:41 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxJag_1 View Post
You're right. I was a big Ponder guy back in September, but then I watched nearly every FSU game this year and he had another injury plagued season -- and even when he was healthy I wasn't very impressed.
Injury plagued? He had one injury this past season that was a nagging injury.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only got to see Dalton play in the Rose Bowl. And even that was limited due to the occasion. But he seemed to me from what I can remember. To be a lesser version of Aaron Rodgers. Or just a little less during both's draft periods.

^^^ ??

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
JaxJag_1
Veteran

JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Injury plagued? He had one injury this past season that was a nagging injury.
Yeah, the injuries to his arm last all year. Whether or not people want to acknowledge it -- it's a problem

He also got a concussion to end the season in the Bowl Game, I believe.

All this on top of his tendency to stare down receivers and force balls into coverage.

He's number 3 on my QB list now, but I only think he's a 3rd round pick.

JaxJag_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The folks that say Dalton has a weak arm have flat out not seen him play. He can throw a deep out with relative ease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-41...eature=related

3:25 in the video. Dalton throws a 20 yard out with plenty of zip, right on the money. Next play is a 15 yard hitch that is thrown so hard the reciever can't handle it.

People that say this guy has a weak arm, comparing him to Colt McCoy, I can't understand what they're expecting to see, JaMarcus Russell? Dalton has plenty of NFL arm strength.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard for me to believe Kaepernick is ahead of Dalton! But it's close.... very close.

Dalton is very underrated by a lot of people. Kid has good size, good poise, a solid arm, and he's a winner.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
nfldraftfan
Rookie

nfldraftfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Stanzi is the guy. The progression he made from his junior to senior seasons was remarkable. He is an absolute film rat and will be a starter in the NFL. Ideally, he would be the perfect guy to sit behind a veteran for three years or so and then get the keys handed to him.
nfldraftfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ponder, Locker, Mallett, and Stanzi have been in my top 4 QBs since the end of the season. I think Newton rounds out my top 5.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
herkyhawkeye
Rookie

herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.

Stanzi never had a qb coach at Iowa. He had a OC that has never proven to be any more than a mediocre play caller with a lack of developmental skills.

In spite of this Stanzi has improved leaps and bounds over his three seasons as a starting QB for Iowa. The reason he is an afterthought in the QB derby of 2011 is more due to his lack of one elite attribute that the other qbs have such as Mallets ridiculous arm strength,Lockers speed, or Newtons athleticism. Stanzi doesnt have one great skill setbut hes a the sum of all parts make him. He is adequate/good at most everything.

He is an absolute film rat. He spent 50 hour weeks in the film room at Iowa and has as much if not more dedication at the position for improvement then you will find. The 2011 QB draft class will be weeded out down the road by the development of the qbs. Coaches like Bellicheck or Harbaugh are going to be laughing 3 years down the road when they are able to pick him up as the 7th or 8th qb off the board at a fraction of the price. Kids got the goods. I know i'm biased but it all adds up.

This draft class for QBs is not about immediate gratification. The true gem is going to be the QB that is drafted on projection a few seasons down the road. I really like Dalton and McElroy as well.

I would take Locker over any of the first tier prospects but only as a developmental project. Hes got the goods but he needs the work.

Newton and Mallet are both going to bust hard. Gabbert has potential but I am by no means impressed by the guy. He cant make all the throws. Hes too reliant on the offense he ran at Mizzou.
herkyhawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herkyhawkeye View Post
Stanzi never had a qb coach at Iowa. He had a OC that has never proven to be any more than a mediocre play caller with a lack of developmental skills.

In spite of this Stanzi has improved leaps and bounds over his three seasons as a starting QB for Iowa. The reason he is an afterthought in the QB derby of 2011 is more due to his lack of one elite attribute that the other qbs have such as Mallets ridiculous arm strength,Lockers speed, or Newtons athleticism. Stanzi doesnt have one great skill setbut hes a the sum of all parts make him. He is adequate/good at most everything.

He is an absolute film rat. He spent 50 hour weeks in the film room at Iowa and has as much if not more dedication at the position for improvement then you will find. The 2011 QB draft class will be weeded out down the road by the development of the qbs. Coaches like Bellicheck or Harbaugh are going to be laughing 3 years down the road when they are able to pick him up as the 7th or 8th qb off the board at a fraction of the price. Kids got the goods. I know i'm biased but it all adds up.

This draft class for QBs is not about immediate gratification. The true gem is going to be the QB that is drafted on projection a few seasons down the road. I really like Dalton and McElroy as well.

I would take Locker over any of the first tier prospects but only as a developmental project. Hes got the goods but he needs the work.

Newton and Mallet are both going to bust hard. Gabbert has potential but I am by no means impressed by the guy. He cant make all the throws. Hes too reliant on the offense he ran at Mizzou.
How do think Mallet is going bust?By what his playing skills?I think not dude.He is one of the more better QB passing guys in this draft.If he has the work ethics of Locker and character he would be a top ten guy no doubt.I personally he will be IF he can stay our of trouble off the field.

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 04-24-2011 at 12:05 AM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
herkyhawkeye
Rookie

herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
How do think Mallet is going bust?By what his playing skills?I think not dude.He is one of the more better QB passing guys in this draft.If he has the work ethics of Locker and character he would be a top ten guy no doubt.I personally he will be IF he can stay our of trouble off the field.
Problem is he doesnt have the work ethic of Locker or the character. Dude is big but has horrible mobility. Dude has a big arm but I dont see the finesse on any of his passes either. The guy can make that amazing down field throw but also is incredibly erratic in his throws. There is no doubt he has a skillset that raises an eyebrow but I dont see a leader there and thats what you need out of a qb.I dont see it but everyone have their own opinions on what makes a good qb.
herkyhawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also voted Stanzi. Accurate, smart, crazy work ethic, enough throw power (I'd say about Matt-Ryan like). Ponder has injury concerns, and Kaepernick is a major project. Andy Dalton... sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't. I don't like him right now. If Stanzi had another year of eligibility and put up his senior year statistics again, I believe he would be being discussed as a first rounder.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:48 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont care about Ponder's injuries. I care about the fact that he's just not very good.

Stanzi
Kaepernick
Dalton
Ponder

I think Dalton is "safer" than Kap but Kap's physical tools make him more worth taking the risk on imo
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:51 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Option Five - Nathan Enderle
Old 04-24-2011, 01:52 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
I dont care about Ponder's injuries. I care about the fact that he's just not very good.

Stanzi
Kaepernick
Dalton
Ponder

I think Dalton is "safer" than Kap but Kap's physical tools make him more worth taking the risk on imo
WOW really dude?It all depends on where he lands.Any place that runs a WCO should be able to use him pretty good and with a good/real coaching staff should be able to bring him to good QB play and franchise player.Same goes for any of the other guys except CK it will take him 2 years before he begins to rise up or who knows he could fall too.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys all make some strong, and sometimes valid points. Good stuff, I enjoy reading thru that, and this one will be fun down the road as an archive!

Still am surprised by the big lead for the guy who's not been durable in college, for one reason or another. But neither was Bradford and look how decent he was year one.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Option Five - Nathan Enderle
This.

IMO Enderle should be up there with Ponder, Kappy and Dalton, not Stanzi. To be fair I don't see what people see in Stanzi.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Giants34
Rookie

Giants34 is a cocksman.Giants34 is a cocksman.Giants34 is a cocksman.Giants34 is a cocksman.

Enderle was dreadful in the postseason. He's nothing but a late-round project at this point. His acuracy was way too up and down to make a positive impression, and the guy had 2 all star games to prove himself.
Giants34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants34 View Post
Enderle was dreadful in the postseason. He's nothing but a late-round project at this point. His acuracy was way too up and down to make a positive impression, and the guy had 2 all star games to prove himself.
^ This ^

Enderle is a poor-man's version of Brian Brohm.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me the answer to this question is what scheme am I running? WCO I'll look Ponder or Dalton if I run something like The Titans or Bills run I want Colin Kaepernick. Almost everything else I like Stanzi.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
i am still on Ponder bandwagon i think if he is able to stay healthy he could be the best QB in this class.
I agree with the above statement.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, I actually have Kaepernick as my #2 overall QB. Great size, huge arm, great speed, workaholic, great leader, and a calm demeanor. He's Josh Freeman with great wheels. He has far fewer character and physical question marks than Newton and Mallett and their character (and Mallett's feet), Locker's accuracy (and he's much bigger), Ponder and his noodle arm and injuries, and Dalton and Stanzi and their average overall physical abilities. I've been slammed before for supporting Kaepernick in the past and all he has done is pick up steam going into the draft. He's by far, more NFL and mentally ready than Vince Young, has considerably higher character and work ethic than most of the prospects, and his physical talent is as good or greater than Cam Newton's. What's not to like?
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
^ This ^

No. He has considerably better size and arm strength than Brohm ever had. he is far less fiery and competitive on the field however. Brohm also had pretty decent straight line speed and better mobility in the pocket. Enderle is a poor man's Drew Bledsoe maybe... Brian Brohm, there are no similarities.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
WOW really dude?It all depends on where he lands.Any place that runs a WCO should be able to use him pretty good and with a good/real coaching staff should be able to bring him to good QB play and franchise player.Same goes for any of the other guys except CK it will take him 2 years before he begins to rise up or who knows he could fall too.
Really? Usually QBs with his unusual talents (running and throwing) have success right away because they are their own checkdowns. Kaepernick can come in right away and be pretty decent. If Vince Young and his pea brain and fragile psyche can have success right away, then Kaepernick and his high intelligence (37 on Wonderlic), extreme work ethic, and calm onfield demeanor, and rocket arm should be even better.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Ponder. If he checks out medically, he's a first round grade IMO.

Kapernick? Project. Mechanics, footwork, progressions.... too many question marks.
Datlon looks like a nice back up, but I don't get the first round buzz.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
^ This ^

Damn, that's harsh.

Brian Brohm is probably the worst QB I've ever seen. Beyond awful.
A poor mans Brian Brohm? That's like saying he's a weak armed Chad Pennington.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote