Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Cam Newton Era Begins

Well, as negative as I was about him being the pick pre-draft, I'm offically jumping on board the Cam bandwagon. I am doing this because I want to see Cam succeed in Carolina and help us get taken seriously again. Panther fans as a whole are split down the middle on Cam Newton, but as a fan of this team we should be pulling for him to be great. The rest of this draft is going to be very important in how Cam will develop, because from a WR/TE standpoint, if and when #89 is traded or released we will have 0 weapons for him to work with. My opinion on what the Panthers should do with their 2 3rd round picks is draft either 2 WRs or 1 WR and a TE. Unlike what we did for Jimmy, lets actually try and get Cam some legitimate recievers to throw to. I doubt Lafell will amount to anything special in the Nfl and we all know the Armanti Edwards story. Gettis has potential, but not if we don't get him some help. So on that note, I'm officially jumping on the Camthers bandwagon. Whose with me?
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote