Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 04-30-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some more 411:

Quote:
Davon House
HT: 6-0 1/2
WT: 200
40 Time: 4.42
Biography: "Four-year starter awarded all-Conference honors the past two seasons. Senior totals included 57/2/10, when he struggled throughout the year with an ankle injury. Junior numbers included 68/3/13."

Positives: "Athletic cornerback with good size and ball skills. Fluid pedaling in reverse, quick flipping his hips, and smooth in all his movements. Plays heads-up football, shows a burst of closing speed, and effectively positions himself against opponents to defend the throw. Fast up the field to defend the run and aggressive with opponents throughout routes. Displays the ability to drive to the ball out of his plant."

Negatives: Does not take proper angles to the action in run defense. Loses a half step out of his transition turning to run with opponents. Slow reacting at times.

Analysis: House is a talented player who has been productive on the college level. He comes with a great amount of upside and has starting potential in the NFL if he is able to fine-tune his game and consistently do the little things well.

Projection: 3rd
Quote:
D.J. Williams
HT: 6-2
WT: 245
40 Time: 4.59
Biography: Three-year starter awarded all-Conference honors since his sophomore season and named an All-American in 2008. Senior totals included a team-leading 54/627/4. Had 32/441/3 as a junior and a career-high 58/699/3 as a sophomore.

Positives: "Athletic pass-catching college tight end who lacks great measurables for the next level. Displays terrific focus and concentration, constantly finds the open space in the defense, and works hard to become an available target. Consistently extends his hands and makes the reception away from his frame. Keeps the play inbounds running after the catch to pick up positive yardage. Easily makes the reception in stride and adjusts to errant throws. Displays a burst of speed. Blocks with good lean, gets his hands into defenders, and gives effort. Flashes ability as a position blocker."

Negatives: Lacks the size and strength to finish blocks. Lacks the height teams want in a starting tight end at the next level.

Analysis: "Williams was a productive college tight end and is a high character prospect who is well thought of in scouting circles. Despite his lack of height, he possesses the physical skills to play at the next level and would be very good in a system that uses him as a move tight end or at the H-back position."

Projection: 3-4
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:08 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it me or does Davon House look as though hes gonna cry ALL THE TIME. Even when hes smiling he still looks like hes gonna break down in tears.

As for some UDFAs i think we should get.

Kendric Burney CB
Pierre Allen OLB
Noel Devine RB
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:20 AM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Is it me or does Davon House look as though hes gonna cry ALL THE TIME. Even when hes smiling he still looks like hes gonna break down in tears.

Kendric Burney CB
Pierre Allen OLB
Noel Devine RB
I'm with you on Burney. I haven't watched any film of his, but I know people were saying good things about him at the Senior Bowl and then he ran a bad forty time and lost all the hype he may have gained.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

Kendric Burney CB
Pierre Allen OLB
Noel Devine RB
I find it hard to believe that Noel Devine went undrafted.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched a bit more of Taiwan Jones and it just made me more sad that we passed on him to get Alex Green instead. Jones is so good, in a few years i think we are gonna look back and regret what TT did. He has Chris Johnso potential.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I find it hard to believe that Noel Devine went undrafted.
Yeah i know. we should get him in and make him the change of pace back when we get rid of ryan grant next year.

Starks as the first/second down back
Green as the thrid down back
Devine as the change of pace back