Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-29-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
and possibly means the end for Haye.
thank god.

just wanted to throw this in tonight also but zach randolph is my heeeero!!
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of my favorite players available for Day 3 in no particular order...

HB/FB
- Kendall Hunter
- Roy Helu Jr.
- Owen Marecic
- Stanley Havili
WR
- Dwayne Harris
- Ronald Johnson
- Denarius Moore
- Jeff Maehl
TE
- Luke Stocker
OL
- Jason Pinkston
- Clint Boling
- Marcus Cannon
- Kris O'Dowd
DE
- Sam Acho
- Greg Romeus
- Ugo Chinasa
LB
- Mark Herzlich
- Quan Sturdivant
- Greg Jones
- Casey Matthews
CB
- Chimdi Chekwa
- Chykie Brown
- Kendric Burney
S
- DeAndre McDaniel
- Deunta Williams
- Robert Sands
- Ahmad Black
- Quinton Carter
- Jeron Johnson
- Tyler Sash
Old 04-30-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice list Voodoo! I'm wanting G/C and CB in the 4th. Boling just seems like a pick we'd make. DE, TE, and S depending on value.

Thanks for the text earlier. I don't go in tomorrow until 5 EST, so hopefully I'll be able to post during the Draft. Feels good man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
thank god.
I dunno man... Can we field a competant defense without the likes of Jovan Haye and Amon Gordon?!

Quote:
just wanted to throw this in tonight also but zach randolph is my heeeero!!
YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I've never seen FedEx Forum that crazy! And this is all without Rudy Cool and ole what's his face out of UConn that we took...the Center...he still in the D League?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Greg Romeus here.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Acquire stud runningback through UDFA last year. Cut because "can't play special teams."

This year spend 4th on late round back to be third runningback that can't play special teams.

Profit.

:/
Old 04-30-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okay, why do we need a RB in the 4th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

If these last 4 picks don't turn out to be DE, DB, OL, WR I'm going to be upset. And then even more upset we wasted a 4th on a 3rd string runner.

Also, does drafting two LBs early mean McRath or Curran are already getting the boot?
Old 04-30-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colin McCarthy and Jamie Harper make me v-v-v-VIOLENT!

RAGE!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yeah, I think the Titans are just throwing darts at a dartboard now.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Klug plays a position of need but picking him over Romeus is disappointing. Also, he seems like a DT trapped in a DEs body.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I like Klug. He fits the bigger DE mold they want, and gives us some leverage with Dave Ball, who's a FA. The two seem pretty similar...you know, white DE's with high motors.

At least Klug looks like a gold mine compared to the prior two.

If we don't go OL soon, I'm quitting my job and will spend the next 6 months plotting the assassination of Reinfeldt and Munchak. DeMarcus Love, Brandon Fusco, Kris O'Dowd, Alexander Linkenkenohkolknkohlkl, Colin Baxter, and the 7th President of the United States who was from... TENNESSEE!

It's fate gentlemen!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What exactly is wrong with the McCarthy pick TH?
Old 04-30-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Not TH, but personally I don't feel like he's all that different from our current LBs. Main weakness is average size and not great at covering the pass. (Which was the worst part of our defense last year)
Old 04-30-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I was never big on LB being a need to begin with, and we took an OLB in the 2nd Round with Ayers. I figured we were done, with maybe a later round value piece. So an early 4th surprised me. We used a 3rd on Curran last year, and we have Gerald McRath and Will Witherspoon already. If anything, ILB was the need with Tulloch being a FA and no depth behind him. I suppose we can move Witherspoon or McRath inside, but neither are as hard nosed as Tully. What does he add that we don't already have? Intangibles? The guy has major durability issues as well.

I'm just taking solace in him supposedly being a good value there, even though personally I think he'll be a spot starter/primary backup/special teamer. We have ST's LB's already. We cut LeGarrette Blount in order to bring two in, one of which didn't make the roster. Also drafted a RB, so that entire exchange now looks like even more of an incompetant roster management fuckup, which I didn't even think was possible. The only saving grace is that there's a new regime who had little part in that and just want to do things their way, for whatever reasons.

And I'm not saying he's a wasted pick, but I'm not excited about it.

And Stingley is the pick...an OT...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I hope this dude is a guard. Otherwise I dislike that pick.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

He's supposedly a raw OT, so I'm thinking he'll be a LG. Who knows though. I'll have to look him up on another site later, cause his Louisville bio says squat.

Anyway, I'm off to work. Can ya text me the rest of the picks, Drew?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few things on him

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...am-visits.html

Per a source, Stingily is now garnering third round and fourth round grades from several NFL teams.

Stingily is a junior college transfer who ran the 40-yard dash between 4.85 and 4.98 seconds at his campus workout. The second-team All-Big East Conference selection bench pressed 225 pounds 28 times and registered a 9-2 broad jump.

Quote:
The 6-foot-5, 315-pounder was privately called the most talented player in the program by Louisville coach Charlie Strong, but is regarded as somewhat raw.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yeah, I'll text ya when they make those picks TH.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...s_label_042511

pre-draft article with some snippets about a couple players we ended up with. check it out.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I really do love the Casey pick. It's my favorite of the draft.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Always thought Zach Clayton was massively underrated. Like this pick a lot.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

There's no doubt now. Bye bye Jovan Haye. Also, Jason Jones to DE?
Old 04-30-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awww **** aliquippa dont miss homies!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want the titans to draft Vontaze Burfict in next years draft next LT/Ray Lewis type player.

Last edited by Complex : 05-01-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I effin' love Burfict. ILB looks like it'll stay a need, and possibly an even bigger one if Tully leaves in the postponed FA and we have to move Will Witherspoon inside this season.

The "meh" I have about the last 4 rounds is counteracted by the excitement I have over the first 3. Still miffed about no G/C, but the value just wasn't there. Hoping for some UDFA pickups.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.