Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 05-02-2011, 08:07 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like all three of those picks. Hankerson was projected alot earlier than his actual draft spot. The Neild pick was great IMO, really underrated NT who should be able to play a role on the defense right away.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pic posted by hankerson of his son supposedly from 2 months ago.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg640/sca...=640&ysize=640
Old 05-02-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supposed rumor of Washington moving Haynesworth to Denver for Kyle Orton? What do you guys think?
Old 05-02-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Supposed rumor of Washington moving Haynesworth to Denver for Kyle Orton? What do you guys think?
That's fine, literally anything will do.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
It's exactly that. A rumor. That's false.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

It makes sense though. Just curious as to what your connections are to the redskins organization.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.

Are you guys on twitter?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im on twitter but i dont tweet. just follow athletes/celebs mostly.

just updated my sig. you guys like??

Twitter of drafted players:
http://twitter.com/#!/HankTime85
http://twitter.com/#!/RyanKerrigan94
http://twitter.com/#!/jarvis99jenkins
http://twitter.com/#!/niles_paul
http://twitter.com/#!/aldrick24
http://twitter.com/#!/evan_royster22

Last edited by DiG : 05-03-2011 at 11:11 AM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
im on twitter but i dont tweet. just follow athletes/celebs mostly.

just updated my sig. you guys like??

Twitter of drafted players:
http://twitter.com/#!/HankTime85
http://twitter.com/#!/RyanKerrigan94
http://twitter.com/#!/jarvis99jenkins
http://twitter.com/#!/niles_paul
http://twitter.com/#!/aldrick24
http://twitter.com/#!/evan_royster22
What's your @? If you follow me (@Unprecedented1) , I'll give you the handles of three Redskins inside sources so you call can see I've made none of this up. :)
Old 05-03-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Vick2Jackson
Rookie

Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.

The worst team by a wide margin in the NFCE. And will remain there for a long, long time. Poor souls.
Vick2Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vick2Jackson View Post
The worst team by a wide margin in the NFCE. And will remain there for a long, long time. Poor souls.
Thanks for bringing something valuable to the thread.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hello friends.. i am thoroughly impressed with this draft. i love the kerrigan, jenkins, hankerson, and robinson picks. annnd i like helu, niles, nield and hurt picks. the gomes thompson royster and white i dont really care about. i love the way we went through with this draft. hopefully we can continue with this success.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orakpowned View Post
What's your @? If you follow me (@Unprecedented1) , I'll give you the handles of three Redskins inside sources so you call can see I've made none of this up. :)
@scrites21

show me who these sources are would love to follow em

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
@scrites21

show me who these sources are would love to follow em
I DM'd them to you.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:32 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm checking out the Redskins draft and I love what they did, which is depressing because I despise Shanahan. The Skins took several players I was hoping would wind up in KC in Hankerson, Helu, Paul, and Neild. There are no questionable picks until the selection of Gomes in the middle of the Husker run, he played well on the collegiate field but he looks pretty stiff. He'll have to stay near the line. Royster was and should be productive and Robinson has speed to burn, but I don't know much about Hurt or Thompson. White probably lacks the skill and athleticism to play any of the roles in a 34, but he is a worthy flyer late in the draft. Very very nice job by the Redskins.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote