Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the idea of them trading down and collecting more picks. The only thing I would change is to draft a WLB with their 3rd round pick. They can't possibly go through another season with that same group of LBs. Maybe take a shot at a guy like Dontay Moch.
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft day is finally here doods! Can't wait to see the end result of Thursdays draft. I'll check in and hopefully it's cheers we all share.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that pick is....interesting. I don't hate it, but I feel like it was such a reach and I'm sure they must have exhausted possible trade downs. Would've loved for the Saints to have traded with us.

Watkins is quite old, but I feel like he will be a solid contributor to an already talented offensive line.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:13 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn! Horrible pick for value and need with Jimmy Smith on the board.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Damn! Horrible pick for value and need with Jimmy Smith on the board.
Jimmy Smith would have been a terrible pick. I think the biggest crime we committed was not trading up for Prince when he was in our grasp and not drafting Cameron Jordan at #23.

At least trade back to get Watkins. Or draft Carimi.

Jimmy Smith is not what our team needs right now. He's Aqib Talib 2.0 and thats not going to help us. Although he is quite talented, we can't afford to take a guy with such character concerns.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Jimmy Smith would have been a terrible pick. I think the biggest crime we committed was not trading up for Prince when he was in our grasp and not drafting Cameron Jordan at #23.

Jimmy Smith is not what our team needs right now. He's Aqib Talib 2.0 and thats not going to help us. Although he is quite talented, we can't afford to take a guy with such character concerns.
I kept waiting and waiting.

Maybe this means we will go hard after Aso in FA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post

It's our biggest position of need and Smith's a top 10 talent. His character concerns are overblown, and what Aqib Talib has been doing lately has 0 correlation with anything Jimmy Smith will do in the future. Brandon Flowers had character concerns too. A lot of CB's are assholes, that's expected, and many of them don't have squeaky clean records. I'm jealous of the Ravens, they got a real talent.

Now Jaiqwan Jarrett? I'm trying to give the Eagles the benefit of the doubt but what the hell are we doing? A safety? Not a strong position of need and a reach as well.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's our biggest position of need and Smith's a top 10 talent. His character concerns are overblown, and what Aqib Talib has been doing lately has 0 correlation with anything Jimmy Smith will do in the future. Brandon Flowers had character concerns too. A lot of CB's are assholes, that's expected, and many of them don't have squeaky clean records. I'm jealous of the Ravens, they got a real talent.

Now Jaiqwan Jarrett? I'm trying to give the Eagles the benefit of the doubt but what the hell are we doing? A safety? Not a strong position of need and a reach as well.
Aqib Talib and Jimmy Smith both had concerns about drug abuse. Brandon Flowers's only concern was a picture on his facebook with alot of money in it, but it was never fully disclosed on what the money was for (stolen, drug money, etc.) that was overblown, whereas Jimmy smith's concerns definitely have some substance to them; 2 Abortions (being irresponsible), multiple failed drug tests.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Vick2Jackson
Rookie

Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.

We really ****** up. Jarret in the 2nd? Henry in the 4th? Did we even pick up an impact player? a 27 year old rookie 23rd overall?

How the hell are going to stop Miles, Dez, Romo, Jones, and Demarco Murray?
Vick2Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:48 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not a fan of the Eagles draft, which sucks because I really like the Eagles and Andy Reid. Watkins to me is just not a first rounder. An older than average interior offensive line prospect? I'll pass. Jarrett is ok in the 2nd I guess, but I don't start to get excited about a prospect until Marsh in the 3rd and it'll likely be a while before he is able to contribute.

Casey Matthews has some playmaking ability and should contribute in the Eagle's defense but he is limited athletically and nowhere near the player Clay is. Dion Lewis and Lesean McCoy in the same backfield is intriguing and perhaps Havili will play the bruiser part. You can't knock two late round flyers on offensive linemen. Overall, I don't think the Eagles got very much out of their 11 picks. I don't think you'll be seeing much of this class for a while.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:22 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watkins is a guard. Age doesn't matter. Most first rounders don't return to their squad, a guard likely will, and a guard with little wear on him like Watkins will play into his mid thirties.

Age is often-times overblown. Watkins is a day one starter who will be there for a while.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vick2Jackson View Post
We really ****** up. Jarret in the 2nd? Henry in the 4th? Did we even pick up an impact player? a 27 year old rookie 23rd overall?

How the hell are going to stop Miles, Dez, Romo, Jones, and Demarco Murray?
Im not scared of Romo or any of the other guys.

The eagles passing on Jimmy Smith in the 1st and Brandon Harris in the 2nd makes me think that they will go hard over Aso or Jonathan Joeseph when the time comes for Free Agency

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Watkins is a guard. Age doesn't matter. Most first rounders don't return to their squad, a guard likely will, and a guard with little wear on him like Watkins will play into his mid thirties.

Age is often-times overblown. Watkins is a day one starter who will be there for a while.
I agree with you on age being overblown, especially in this instance. Our offensive line isn't going to have the quality players that we have in place now for the next 5 years and Vick isn't going to be in his prime for the next 5 years. If we're gonna win, we're gonna do it now and RG was the one missing piece on the offensive line.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Vick2Jackson
Rookie

Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.Vick2Jackson is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Im not scared of Romo or any of the other guys.

The eagles passing on Jimmy Smith in the 1st and Brandon Harris in the 2nd makes me think that they will go hard over Aso or Jonathan Joeseph when the time comes for Free Agency
... lol you're not scared of any of their guys? A top 10 QB, a top 5 WR in Miles (when he was Romo) and probably the best young receiver in the game and will probably emerge as one of the top receivers period next year in Dez.... and two hoem run threats at running back. And you're "not scared". Not to mention we have Samuel who both Dez and Miles will physically abuse and the **** Patterson. Jarret at SS? Our best player in the secondary is Allen. We need to do something or NY and Dallas will continuously own us. Especially Dallas.

Put your bias aside.
Vick2Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vick2Jackson View Post
... lol you're not scared of any of their guys? A top 10 QB, a top 5 WR in Miles (when he was Romo) and probably the best young receiver in the game and will probably emerge as one of the top receivers period next year in Dez.... and two hoem run threats at running back. And you're "not scared". Not to mention we have Samuel who both Dez and Miles will physically abuse and the **** Patterson. Jarret at SS? Our best player in the secondary is Allen. We need to do something or NY and Dallas will continuously own us. Especially Dallas.

Put your bias aside.
Romo is a hack, I do not think Romo is a top 10 qb in this league and I think he is what really sets the Cowboys back.....Not scared. I can pick 10 guys in this league that I would pick before Romo and thats not an exaggeration

Dez cant stay on the field, whether it be injuries.....and hes always getting in trouble so who knows what the **** is going on with him.....not scared.

Miles Austin is good when he has a QB that can get him the ball.....so not scared.

They dont run the ball for some ******* reason, they think its more efficient to drop back and throw the ball 35+ times a game, so why should i be worried of 2 home run threats that they dont use?

They dont have an offensive line worth the ****, so why should I be worried about their skill guys? The line is the first part that has to work for an offense, without them nothing else happens.

Not worried about the Cowgirls, our blitz schemes will cause problems for the cowboys line, a healthy Allen will help big time in the secondary and I expect us to make a push for one of the top FA CB's....if theres anyone in the east that scares me its the Giants because of their pass rush.

And just to name the 10

1) Peyton
2) Brady
3) Rodgers
4) Brees
5) Big Ben
6) Rivers
7) Ryan
8) Vick
9) Flacco
10) Cassel/Bradford/Cutler/Schaub?

****! i might even take Sanchez knowing the guy can win in the playoffs

all guys I would take over Romo if I was building a team.

Quote:

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 05-04-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Romo is a hack, I do not think Romo is a top 10 qb in this league and I think he is what really sets the Cowboys back.....Not scared. I can pick 10 guys in this league that I would pick before Romo and thats not an exaggeration

Dez cant stay on the field, whether it be injuries.....and hes always getting in trouble so who knows what the **** is going on with him.....not scared.

Miles Austin is good when he has a QB that can get him the ball.....so not scared.

They dont run the ball for some ******* reason, they think its more efficient to drop back and throw the ball 35+ times a game, so why should i be worried of 2 home run threats that they dont use?

They dont have an offensive line worth the ****, so why should I be worried about their skill guys? The line is the first part that has to work for an offense, without them nothing else happens.

Not worried about the Cowgirls, our blitz schemes will cause problems for the cowboys line, a healthy Allen will help big time in the secondary and I expect us to make a push for one of the top FA CB's....if theres anyone in the east that scares me its the Giants because of their pass rush.

And just to name the 10

1) Peyton
2) Brady
3) Rodgers
4) Brees
5) Big Ben
6) Rivers
7) Ryan
8) Vick
9) Flacco

Flacco is trash ask Ravens fans. Romo is a very effective regular season qb, and is great at getting his WR's the ball. But like always after injury people forget about him. The playoffs are a different story. With our current cb's we will get torn apart with deep WR corps like the Cowboys and Giants have.

I think we're going to see a very strong push for Aso because right now CB is our biggest need.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Flacco is trash ask Ravens fans. Romo is a very effective regular season qb, and is great at getting his WR's the ball. But like always after injury people forget about him. The playoffs are a different story. With our current cb's we will get torn apart with deep WR corps like the Cowboys and Giants have.

I think we're going to see a very strong push for Aso because right now CB is our biggest need.
It wasnt his injury that I based my thoughts off of....I wasnt fond of the guy before he got hurt.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It wasnt his injury that I based my thoughts off of....I wasnt fond of the guy before he got hurt.
He's accurate, and a good athlete with good mobility. When he's healthy Eagles games against the Cowboys are usually shootouts. I'm not fond of the guy either but he's certainly not a qb you can discount as not being able to get the ball to his WR's.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:17 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And just to name the 10

1) Peyton
2) Brady
3) Rodgers
4) Brees
5) Big Ben
6) Rivers
7) Ryan
8) Vick
9) Flacco

I see what your saying, but it seems like you are just slighting Romo more due to the fact that he plays for the Cowboys especially since you have to reach to find 10 QB's better. Romo is a top 10 QB, if you don't put him there your putting guys in with huge question marks.

Matt Casell? Romo has had 3, arguably 4 seasons better then him already. Cassell still bombed in the playoffs also. Cutler is an INT machine and still has yet to show up in the playoffs but I can at least see an argument for him. Bradford is a rookie who could end up being a top 3 QB or just solid, things always look bright after 1 season to go off of. Schaub has been all about stats and actually is injury prone, them never making the playoffs has to fall mostly on his shoulders just like any other QB.

Then you have Joe Flacco. You don't think it's gonna be easier on any QB playing for the Ravens? With their defense keeping every team under 20 points look at how many scoring drives you would have to lead. Look at the security you would have once you got up in games. He's been asked to make very little plays ever and rely on the runnin game and defense while Romo and alot of these other QB's had to put the entire team on their back just to stay close.

None of those QB's have had a season throwing for 36 TD's like Romo(Cutler has yet to reach 30), has 2 seasons with a QB rating over 97, as well as the scrambling ability he provides and the ability to make plays. I don't know if he's gonna win a SB, but I just think if your not putting him in the top 10 your putting in guys who have alot more questions about their game then Romo, guys who haven't had nearly as good of individual seasons, or guys who have alot less of a smaller sampler size to evaluate their game off of.

Just my take though, don't wanna turn this thread about the Cowboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 05-05-2011 at 01:37 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:42 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I dont like the cowboys at all so that might lead to some of my hate for Romo, but I really dont think he is a top flight QB that so many people try to make him out to be. I feel that over the last couple years he has really been a product of what Garrett has been doing with the offense. I think that the Cowboys should be a running team with the amount of talent that they have in the backfield, but for some reason they find reasons to drop back and throw 30-35+ times a game, and i mean cmon, i could put up 3000 yd 30 td seasons doing that (BIG TIME EXAGGERATION) just trying to make a point.

I dont think the guy has what it takes to be a guy in this league and that might just be my opinion. There are a lot of QBs in this league that scare me a lot more than him, and part of that could be due to his offensive line....it might make him look worse (in my eyes) than he really is.

With my list those guys are players who I would rather start a franchise with over Romo. I may have reached with a couple, but not too much. I really think that the cowboys would be a force to be reckoned with if they had a different QB, they have too much talent to play the way they have.

Quote:
Old 05-05-2011, 04:37 AM    (permalink
RONALD5

The first Best Actor awarded was Emil Jannings, for his performances in The Last Command and The Way of All Flesh. He had to return to Europe before the ceremony, so the Academy agreed to give him the prize earlier; this made him the first Academy Award winner in history.

award nominees
Old 05-05-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONALD5 View Post
The first Best Actor awarded was Emil Jannings, for his performances in The Last Command and The Way of All Flesh. He had to return to Europe before the ceremony, so the Academy agreed to give him the prize earlier; this made him the first Academy Award winner in history.

award nominees
Get out! Get the **** out!

Quote:
Old 05-05-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...0417 7&spln=1

Eagles one of the top suitors for Aso...

....LETS GO!

Quote:
Old 05-06-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The draft was not what I envisioned but heck it's never what I envision. I have heard all the critics go positive and negative so I will gabe to wait and see.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:28 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I guess I best revive some life into these boards. Kinda sad how quiet it is here.

I am still kinda in shock at the last few days. I think even though we have addressed a few needs there is still stuff to be done.

We need to get DJ signed and into camp asap.

The depth at LB is a bit of a concern I am a big Casey fan but he is taking all the snaps at 1st team MIKE and Chaney is playing on the outside both are projecting to be the 2 in the nickle package.

RT is still a glaring hole with Vick being a southpaw so hopefully we are not done there.

Now the pros I am seeing a few things as a huge plus.

Great DE rotation now with Cole and Babin with Graham coming back and still having Tapp and the import Hunt. DT i feel the same way, great depth and should be ready for the season there.

I am not going to gloat about the CB situation we have. Happy yes but still could change even if Asante is traded we have Hansen, Lindley and Marsh behind 2 great starters.

I am happy with the safeties we have. I think Allen and Coleman will be starters with Jarrett pushing Coleman for time and eventually starting. Not incredible depth but great young players that are going to made to look even better with what they have as of a pass rush and corners in front of them.

Now on offense I am happy with WR situation I think that Cooper and Avant are good enough to fill in what we need matching them with Jackson and Maclin as starters.

Running back I have to see what Havli offers before I really comment here because the eagles do need a big grinding running back. I have said this for years and I think Owen takes over the FB spot. I love Lewis but is another RB a need spot I dont know yet.

Rest of the line I am happy with, still want more depth at T but the guard and Center spot i feel is set with Herrimans, a hopefully healthy Jackson and Watkins. There is depth with Mcglynn and the rookie Vanveldre.

I do like the Vince Young signing. it adds depth and I think he can turn it around here and be a very key piece in this system.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote