Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-15-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just finished the first episode of showtime's Brotherhood. wow! its one of the best shows ive ever seen. the season finale was the wildest thing ever
Old 05-15-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBC is terrible. They finally have some great comedies and they are killing them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And they decided to waste the Office lead in with "Whitney". It has a laugh track. I watched the preview video of it and I stopped 10 seconds in. Terrible.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
And they decided to waste the Office lead in with "Whitney". It has a laugh track. I watched the preview video of it and I stopped 10 seconds in. Terrible.
It works for CBS. Maybe they're trying that.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good point but it just seems odd for NBC. It doesn't seem like their style at all.

Free Agents starring Hank Azaria, looks pretty good. (8:30 Wednesday on NBC)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-16-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whitney is going to fail soooo hard. I watched three different clips and laughed maybe once, but it was more of an "eh" chuckle than an actual laugh.

Here is to hoping that CBS moves TBBT back to Monday. :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else over 30 Rock? Seems like this season it has just gotten less and less funny.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

I think I'm going to give "How to be a Gentleman" a chance in the fall because Kevin Dillon(Johnny Drama from Entourage) is in it. It's going up against Parks & Rec but thats why we have something called DVR.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-18-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Anyone else over 30 Rock? Seems like this season it has just gotten less and less funny.
Agreed. I stopped watching a while back mostly because Tracy Morgan got on my nerves

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Mentalist Episode!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watch "The Event"... ?
I just caught up with the show and I think it's friggin' great so far.
The way the story is going though, I don't see how there could be a 2nd season.
Has me hooked so far, regardless though.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Event started off pretty crappy but has gotten a lot better the last 3-4 weeks. It was already canceled though, so I hope they end it well.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cancelled already? Well, like I said, I didn't see how they could do a 2nd season unless they went with a completely new story plot.
I don't know how many episodes are left but I will be watching them. I'm hoping this season ends with a bang (It looks like it will)

Old 05-22-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to lose sleep over The Event being canceled but would have at least liked some closure.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure Game of Thrones is turning out to be my favorite show ever.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:49 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya it might be in my top 5 already, right there with BSG, The Wire, Mad Men and Firefly

as for cancelled shows why did no one tell SGU got cancelled like a year ago, season 2 was so much better than season 1, hopefully they do some straight to dvd movies like they have with their other series, ******* series finale cliff hanger

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I like Game of Thrones a lot, and I loved the books, but no way is it a contender for favorite show ever already. There are only like 6 episodes. :P

Old 05-25-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

After seeing the season finale to The Event... I'm pretty pissed it got cancelled.
The show started off slow and some branch plots were never solved (young girls turning old???)
but after a rocky beginning, it started steam rolling and became one of my favorite shows on at the moment.

The Killing... loved the last show... don't want to use spoilers but I think everyone saw that coming...
now to real search begins... ?

Old 05-25-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like The Killing just got so far astray from the Larsen murder. With a mere 3 episodes left, I'll still watch, I'm just saying I don't really give a **** who it is at this point. I better be wowed

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
After seeing the season finale to The Event... I'm pretty pissed it got cancelled.
The show started off slow and some branch plots were never solved (young girls turning old???)
but after a rocky beginning, it started steam rolling and became one of my favorite shows on at the moment.
You can't take a break in your first season and expect people to come back you got to get a following first fail by NBC.

That said.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/nbc-...the-event-too/

Quote:
Talks are underway with at least one distribution partner to take over the serialized drama. The Event executive producer Steve Stark wouldn't comment, but I hear new original programming player Netflix's name tossed around. Word is that there has been interest from several cable and digital entities. Stark said that they are exploring the opportunities with the "full support" of the studio, UMS. "NBC has been an amazing partner, it launched the show beautifully," he said. Added creator Nick Wauters: "We have a dedicated fan base, and we promised them we will deliver one way or another and will continue to tell our stories."
Old 05-26-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Few things!

House sucks. They've officially jumped the shark. There is nowhere to go but down from here.. and I thought it sucked before. Good job writers!

Here is a list of every summer premiere on cable if you're interested. White Collar soon!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...v-shows/93945/

Old 05-26-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've liked Game of Thrones from what I've seen of it. But HBO shows them radomly, so I'm always jumping all around. And I never seem to catch one from the beginning. I'm sure I'll appreciate it a lot more, if I saw them in order, from the beginning.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post

The Killing... loved the last show... don't want to use spoilers but I think everyone saw that coming...
now to real search begins... ?
I didn't watch the episode. Did they go after Bennet? Is he dead? I figured the Larson's would try to get vengence.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The episodes are on HBO on-demand and they air every sunday night.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone get HBO on Demand in HD?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote