Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha im loving this.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Haha im loving this.
Oooooh us losing game 1 on the road. Worlds certnly gonna end.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
No, but Chicago is exposing Miami's weaknesses right now, and those of us who hate the Heat are enjoying the show.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At this point is it really that shocking to you that people don't like the Big 3? I didn't see many people complaining when you were bragging about them when they were winning. So let the non heat fans have fun when your team isn't playing well.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well enjoy it while it lasts. I wish we didn't have to wait til Wednesday for game 2. Cuz it will be 3 long ass days of whats wrong with the Heat? And the Heat have no depth. And the Heat have nothing outside of the top 3. And 3 days of Derrick Rozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze fap sessions. And this series is over talk. The Bulls have just outplayed us by playing their game. But that won't be what the talk is about. It will be about the Heat.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
At this point is it really that shocking to you that people don't like the Big 3? I didn't see many people complaining when you were bragging about them when they were winning. So let the non heat fans have fun when your team isn't playing well.
No and I am not ******* complaining. It was pretty evident from the beginning that people hated the big 3. Its just fun to hear everyone now even the people on TV is doing it. We beat the Celtics and the talk was us celebrating too much and James apologizing to Cleveland.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

And I am free to do whatever the **** I want to. So ****.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No and I am not ******* complaining. It was pretty evident from the beginning that people hated the big 3. Its just fun to hear everyone now even the people on TV is doing it. We beat the Celtics and the talk was us celebrating too much and James apologizing to Cleveland.
Sure sounds like complaining to me but w/e not going to argue if you are or not. I am sure you miss the days where ESPN was blowing the heat 24/7 but come on of course the people on TV are going to take a anti big 3 stance they want viewers and most people hate the heat.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Sure sounds like complaining to me but w/e not going to argue if you are or not. I am sure you miss the days where ESPN was blowing the heat 24/7 but come on of course the people on TV are going to take a anti big 3 stance they want viewers and most people hate the heat.
I did not complain about people and posters hating the Heat. I get that and all I guess. Thats like whatever. As Mike Greenberg said this week, their opinions don't matter. And I do not remember those days that much. Its game 1 tho, we can move on.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taj Gibson My Goodness

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good God, Taj Gibson.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Taj that was utterly ridiculous.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

The Heat deserve all the hate they get from this one. I hated them in this one too. And please don't get me wrong. When I complain about us losing to the Celtics. Yeah, I am doing it cuz I am pissed we are losing to them. Not when we play the Bulls. They just played better than us, an played much, much, much better.

Last edited by yodabear : 05-15-2011 at 09:33 PM.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I did not complain about people and posters hating the Heat. I get that and all I guess. Thats like whatever. As Mike Greenberg said this week, their opinions don't matter. And I do not remember those days that much. Its game 1 tho, we can move on.
All I am saying is with all your omg bow down to the Heats greatness and all that stuff after every Heat win. My main point is you really shouldn't be complaining when someone says they enjoy seeing the Heat lose when you do stuff like that.

I understand your point that the series isn't over after Game 1 but the heat cant play that and expect to win the series.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
All I am saying is with all your omg bow down to the Heats greatness and all that stuff after every Heat win. My main point is you really shouldn't be complaining when someone says they enjoy seeing the Heat lose when you do stuff like that.

I understand your point that the series isn't over after Game 1 but the heat cant play that and expect to win the series.
I get that too. People can post all they want to. I post a lot out of frustration and stuff. And hopefully people keep in mind I am joking when I brag about the Heat too. But whatever, once again, the Bulls played unbelievably great, we played like ****. Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, etc. really beat us up. This series may just prove the team vs. Individual type thing.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well enjoy it while it lasts. I wish we didn't have to wait til Wednesday for game 2. Cuz it will be 3 long ass days of whats wrong with the Heat? And the Heat have no depth. And the Heat have nothing outside of the top 3. And 3 days of Derrick Rozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze fap sessions. And this series is over talk. The Bulls have just outplayed us by playing their game. But that won't be what the talk is about. It will be about the Heat.
Series is far, far from over. The Bulls did what they were supposed to do, and that was defend home court. I am still very, very scared of the Heat. No way will LeBron and Wade shoot that poorly the remained of the series. I also don't see the Bulls shooting so well from the 3 point line again. Bulls did do a teriffic job on the offensive glass, but with Miami playing their small lineup a lot more they should have dominated the glass. Bulls bench was the difference today. Miami's bench was non-existent.

I am very happy with the Bulls win, but that is only step one, three more steps to go. One game at a time.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Play of the night

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I get that too. People can post all they want to. I post a lot out of frustration and stuff. And hopefully people keep in mind I am joking when I brag about the Heat too. But whatever, once again, the Bulls played unbelievably great, we played like ****. Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, etc. really beat us up. This series may just prove the team vs. Individual type thing.
I get it Yoda don't worry its cool. I think this series is going to be more about Home court advantage cause the heat have only played 4 away playoff games.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Play of the night

Play 1b of the night:

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gibson is so much better than Boozer.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well all my Heat friends are silent. I'm gonna soak in these two wins today bigtime.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, teams destined for greatness- or at least proclaiming future greatness- need these sorts of obstacles. They need an opponent totally capable of curbstomping them at the drop of a hat, and pushing them to the very limit.

If the Heat can overcome this and win the series, congrats. They've taken on their hardest challenge yet and will get stronger as a result. If they lose, they know where the boundary marker is for next year and they'll get stronger as a result.

No matter the result, the Heat are going to harden for subsequent campaigns.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's game flippin 1 and the Bulls the #1 seed won at home, why do we have to make this into the Heat having to overcome some huge obstacle. It's 1 game! If the Bulls go up at least 2-0 or 3-1 then you can talk to me about overcoming an obstacle.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
It's game flippin 1 and the Bulls the #1 seed won at home, why do we have to make this into the Heat having to overcome some huge obstacle. It's 1 game! If the Bulls go up at least 2-0 or 3-1 then you can talk to me about overcoming an obstacle.
Haha! This!!!!! I so hate that we have to wait til Wednesday cuz this will be the talk. Heck, if we lose Wednesday, is it really that huge? The Heat won 2006 while being down 2-0. D-Wade has done it. So I knew it is what they are gnna talk about. But its what they are gonna do that. Cuz yeah, as TNT said, the Bulls won 62 games, Heat won 58. The Bulls might just be better. And have home court. Its not an obstacle losing game 1.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha! This!!!!! I so hate that we have to wait til Wednesday cuz this will be the talk. Heck, if we lose Wednesday, is it really that huge? The Heat won 2006 while being down 2-0. D-Wade has done it. So I knew it is what they are gnna talk about. But its what they are gonna do that. Cuz yeah, as TNT said, the Bulls won 62 games, Heat won 58. The Bulls might just be better. And have home court. Its not an obstacle losing game 1.
2-0 is something to worry about for sure, I mean its something you can overcome but 2-0 is not a good feeling at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote