Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-12-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I regret not spending the extra 20 or whateva bucks it was for the backwards compatible.

I've wanted to play Indigo Prophecies and the Silent Hills again.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Heavy Rain sounds perfect then lol

Anyone recommend any co-op games?
When I head to Gamestop, I want to grab a game my wife and I can play together.
My sly way of being able to play more PS3 :-)
Something my gf liked playing which caught me a lil by surprise was road to the show on MLB the show '11. She doesn't play sports, but she still liked it. My guy was a closer so she didnt have to worry about hitting, fielding or running the bases. Also I would only have to pitch 1 inn so the game would be over in like 5 min. She also liked being able to pick your own song as a entrance. Something to think about thats diffrent
Old 05-12-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Heavy Rain sounds perfect then lol

Anyone recommend any co-op games?
When I head to Gamestop, I want to grab a game my wife and I can play together.
My sly way of being able to play more PS3 :-)
Honestly for games you can play with the wife. My girl friend and I play Mario Kart 64 from time to time so i picked up Modnation Racers to play with her and she thinks its okay where i love a good kart racer.

But i highly suggest getting Little Big Planet. I know places like Best Buy offer the first one with another controller for like $50. The girl friend loves to play that game and actually kinda hounds me to play it lol.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 05-12-2011 at 04:08 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright. Went to Gamestop...
traded in my old PS2, 10 games and 3 PS3 games (old)
and ended up getting Mortal Kombat and Heavy Rain.
I paid 3 bucks. Friggin' sweet.

The chick at the store started jumping up and down when she saw I was turning in Indigo Prophecies.
Told me she's been looking for it for months now... You're welcome!

I just couldn't get myself to buy Little Big Planet lol
I felt good when my wife said she wanted to play a horror game.
So that's awesome, there just weren't any worth buying.
Mortal Kombat was for her... she started glowing when she saw it
I forgot my son ****** up one of our remotes.
It's stuck in the "up" position so anytime I turn the remote on, the screen starts to scroll up continuously.
It's annoying as ****. Gotta hit up Ebay/Craigslist to see if I can get another remote now

Old 05-12-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Honestly for games you can play with the wife. My girl friend and I play Mario Kart 64 from time to time so i picked up Modnation Racers to play with her and she thinks its okay where i love a good kart racer.
Mario Kart 64 > Every other racing game ever made.

Last edited by Splat : 05-12-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Mario Kart 64 > Every other racing game ever made.
Pretty much this. Super Mario Kart was badass but I spent much more time playing 64.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am the self proclaimed Mario Kart 64 champ and I accept all challenges.

In GP mode I have yet to lose a cup to a challenger.

Now only if there was a way to play online.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Network is back on. Now I can live again.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:48 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

MLBTV Yay!
Old 05-15-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I'm loving the hell out of Heavy Rain right now. Story is great so far.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm loving the hell out of Heavy Rain right now. Story is great so far.
mmmhmmm. :)

So much fun. I just hope they get better voice actors for their next game. Heavy Rain has like 95% French voice actors and it's pretty noticeable. I cant stand Ethan Mars' voice and his wife and kids'. And Norman Jayden's voice is like a mesh of 5 different accents.

I'm still finishing up Heavy Rain for a second time, myself. I need to finish before L.A. Noire comes out on Tuesday. Shouldnt be too tough...I'm really far into the game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Man, I just got through that abandoned electric plant (or whateva that was)
Getting through that last part was like a game of twisters for my fingers!

Old 05-15-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Heavy Rain really needs to get better voice overs. Amazing game though. Easy to play, engaging story.. Can't wait for another one.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-15-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't be giving that douche bag anymore money. And it's too bad because I like how different it was.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

And PSN is down again...
Old 05-16-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to see you are liking Heavy Rain, I think i'm gonna start it up for the 2nd time tonight.

I finished Uncharted 2 last night and it now has my spot for my fav non sports game of all time. I just cant get over the graphics.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just found some good descent news about super star mode for M12 on their face book page.It looks like some good effort at making it better finally.Here is a nice read on the link

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/superstar-mode
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They say that about Madden every year. It is ********. It will still suck. And millions of people will still buy it and ***** about it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Just found some good descent news about super star mode for M12 on their face book page.It looks like some good effort at making it better finally.Here is a nice read on the link

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/superstar-mode
I'm surprised they aren't releasing rookie ratings early this year. I am interested in seeing how Newton and others are rated. I am thinking...

Newton-79overall, 88speed, 93thp, 76acc, 80short, 77 med, 73 long
Peterson-83overall, 95speed, 94jump, 71catch
Green- 81 overall, 91 speed, 96 jump, 84 catch
Miller-81overall, 82 speed, 80tack

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Is PSN really down again?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-16-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Is PSN really down again?
It was for me last night and this morning... Their systems experienced "Heavy Traffic" and couldn't take the load i guess.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

**** I haven't had a chance to play. I'll try it now.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-16-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I love that madden has redone alot of head coach 09's off the field stuff. I was expecting that when Josh Looman guy was in charge since he was the one who worked on HC '09. I might have to buy buy football games this year.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I love that madden has redone alot of head coach 09's off the field stuff. I was expecting that when Josh Looman guy was in charge since he was the one who worked on HC '09. I might have to buy buy football games this year.
He's had 2 years to do it and it's still been pretty crappy. I don't expect Madden 12 will be any better.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was taken down for a bit because there were so many password resets it couldnt handle all of them.

Anyways here are the "welcome back" details and the free stuff people will be getting.

Quote:
Now that some PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming and entertainment, we’re happy to provide details about the “Welcome Back” appreciation program for customers in North America. We developed the program as an expression of our gratitude for your patience, support and continued loyalty during the service outage. From all of us at PlayStation, thank you and welcome back!

This package will be made available to all existing registered PlayStation Network and Qriocity users in North America (US and Canada), and will be made available shortly after we have fully restored the service. More specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as the services go live.

All PlayStation Network customers can select two PS3 games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

•Dead Nation
•inFAMOUS
•LittleBigPlanet
•Super Stardust HD
•Wipeout HD + Fury

For PSP owners, you will be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

•LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
•ModNation Racers
•Pursuit Force
•Killzone Liberation

•A selection of “On Us” rental movie titles will be available to PlayStation Network customers over one weekend, where Video Service is available. Those titles will be announced soon.
•30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PlayStation Plus subscribers.
•Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive an additional 60 days of free subscription.
•Existing Music Unlimited Premium Trial subscription members will receive an additional 30 days of free premium subscription.
•Additional 30 days + time lost for existing members of Music Unlimited Premium/Basic subscription free of charge for existing Premium/Basic members.
•To welcome users Home, PlayStation Home will be offering 100 free virtual items. Additional free content will be released soon, including the next addition to the Home Mansion personal space, and Ooblag’s Alien Casino, an exclusive game.

We’d like to thank all of our publishing and development partners who’ve contributed to the Welcome Back program, including Bigbig Studios, Codeglue, Digital Leisure, Guerilla Games, Heavy Water, Housemarque, Lockwood, Loot, Mass Media, Media Molecule, SCE Cambridge Studios, SCE Studio Liverpool, SCE San Diego Studios, and Sucker Punch Productions. We couldn’t have created such a compelling package without them!

As a reminder, you will be able to access the above content shortly after services are fully restored. We are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible. Please visit the following sites for more information about the Welcome Back program in Europe and Latin America.

Thank you again for your support

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 05-16-2011 at 07:56 PM.
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote