Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Is Drew Stanton a future NFL starter??

When he came out of Michigan State in 2007, I was soooo high on this guy.

I know he's had injury problems, but you can't tell me that guys like Beck/Kolb are better options as starters than a healthy Stanton, IMO.

Okay I haven't seen him take many snaps, but could he be that different a football player than he was as a Spartan???

If beats the injury bug, does this guy have the stuff to be an NFL starter??

Yes? No? No opinion??
Old 05-16-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Errr...I think this is a joke? No?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 05-16-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Doubt it..
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stanton played decent last year. He led them to a OT road win against Tampa late in the season when they were fighting for a playoff spot. He's a good QB to have on the roster but I wouldn't give him a starting job.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He might be a serviceable stopgap that can be had on the cheap, but I don't think a team would ever pass up on an upgrade because Drew Stanton is on their roster.

He can, however, teach the youngins how to dougie.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked him in college too, and he's played decently in Detroit when given a chance. But...Doesn't look like anything close to a franchise guy IMO. Nice backup to have, nothing more IMO.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudders View Post
He can, however, teach the youngins how to dougie.
Ouch. Bad timing...

Old 05-16-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Absolutely. The kind of guy who could surprise if given the opportunity. He's got a lot of what you want in a starter-mobility-arm strength-tenacity-size. To this point, his biggest issue has been injuries. Honestly, before last season I had no idea what happened to this guy, but I also liked him coming out, and he showed some ability last year. The guys got just as much potential as say, the Jesus, Flynn, Leinart, or Young. Fringe starter with upside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:39 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This time of year is when I like to check out other team's depth charts, and try to see which guys could be first teamers with a different franchise.

In a convo IRL, I told someone I liked Stanton more than Gabbert/Locker coming out this year.

Injuries IMO have really held Stanton back, but in retrospect I think the Lions QB situation may have the most depth of any in the NFL.

At 27, he's still a young guy for the QB position, but I doubt he's on many team's radar. If the Lions make a serious playoff push this year, maybe his profile elevates.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless he magically makes a radical change like Drew Brees did and a light comes on, I highly doubt it.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is he even the best backup QB on his team? I thought Shaun Hill did a solid job with Stafford out last year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He hasn't impressed me at all. I like him and still want him on our team as 3rd string, but he isn't starter material. He just looks timid. Its like he lost his balls when he was drafted. He just doesn't cut it loose. He's made strides and might be a Tommy Maddox type, but he's definitely not an elite guy. If I were a team without a franchise QB like San Francisco, then I might take a shot at him and let him sit for 2 more years.

That's also part of the problem. He was with the Lions for a couple of years, then we had a rash of injuries (not only last year) in either 2008 or 2009 and the coaching staff still didn't want to play him. They were 'afraid of embarrassing him.' After sitting on the bench for more than a season?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
This time of year is when I like to check out other team's depth charts, and try to see which guys could be first teamers with a different franchise.

In a convo IRL, I told someone I liked Stanton more than Gabbert/Locker coming out this year.

Injuries IMO have really held Stanton back, but in retrospect I think the Lions QB situation may have the most depth of any in the NFL.

At 27, he's still a young guy for the QB position, but I doubt he's on many team's radar. If the Lions make a serious playoff push this year, maybe his profile elevates.
I thought he was a UFA this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Is he even the best backup QB on his team? I thought Shaun Hill did a solid job with Stafford out last year.
Shaun Hill is a tad underrated-he could start for quite a few teams based on how he played last year.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stanton hasn't had injury problems other than his first year. Martz tried to change everything Stanton did mechanics wise in 2007 but he got hurt, could have come back but Martz really didn't want anything to do with him.

2008 he was way too young and inexperienced and was beat out by Dan Orlovsky after Kitna went down and they signed Culpepper off the street once Dan O and Kitna got hurt. Not a good sign but that coaching staff were idiots and he basically lost a year to learn anything of value under Colletto and Marinelli plus 2007 he was on IR so he had limited learning.

2009 Linehan saved him a little bit but he's nothing more than a 3rd string QB and they still chose Daunte over him once Stafford got hurt and couldn't play. Poor mechanics still not a great arm. He is mobile but he's not very sharp. Played decent but didn't actually do much against Zona then played awful at San Fran and got benched for Daunte in the finale.

Hill is clearly the backup and played fairly well. In fact they rushed Hill back against Buffalo in terrilbe weather with a broken forearm due to lack of confidence in Stanton. Stanton has no chance to be the backup in Detroit. He has some value though and was given a 3rd round tender if he's restricted this year and depending the CBA may be a free agent or restricted free agent. Stanton played suprisingly decent last year though against Chicago, at Tampa, at Giants in the second half coming in cold and did just enough against Green Bay although one td drive is far from impressive. But once Hill was ready, he came back against the Dolphins and Vikings. Stanton did cost us the Jets game though after Stafford got hurt throwing a terrible incompete pass on 3rd down that if he took a sack and run more time off the Lions could have won the game. Solid 3rd string, possibly a second string in the right scheme. Drafted way too high and we passed on David Harris. Damn you Millen.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LMao, Stanton is terrible. Anyone saying that he could start ever actually watch him?

A lot of guys can start, it doesn't mean they'll be good at it.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the OP does have some points like.

1. Beck vs Stanton? I'll take Stanton any day.
2. Pay a 1st round pick for Kolb or a 3rd/4th for Stanton? I'll take Stanton.

That said Vince Young is a much more attractive option IMO considering you will be able to get him for a 5th round selection

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Well the OP does have some points like.

1. Beck vs Stanton? I'll take Stanton any day.
2. Pay a 1st round pick for Kolb or a 3rd/4th for Stanton? I'll take Stanton.

That said Vince Young is a much more attractive option IMO considering you will be able to get him for a 5th round selection
A 3rd or 4th for Stanton would be highway robbery by Mayhew. A trade like that probably would never happen but then I saw the Charlie Whitehurst trade.

I'd need to see more of Beck to say Beck over Stanton. I know what I have in Stanton and if he's my starter, you got problems.

1st for Kolb is risky business but some teams may be desperate enough.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rotoworld reporting today Stanton wants to re-sign with the Lions and that he could be groomed as Stafford's long-term backup as Shaun Hill is coming off back surgery and has only one year left on his contract.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unequivocally yes.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
Rotoworld reporting today Stanton wants to re-sign with the Lions and that he could be groomed as Stafford's long-term backup as Shaun Hill is coming off back surgery and has only one year left on his contract.
Makes sense. If I am a backup I would want to be in Detroit as well. With the starter having major injury concerns it provides a great opportunity for playing time
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zero chance he will ever be a NFL starting QB, 3rd stringer on most teams.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

It's time to dust this thread off.

Quote:
According to the Associated Press, there's "no doubt" the Cardinals are leaning toward Drew Stanton as their 2013 starting quarterback.
On Wednesday, coach Bruce Arians insisted his team doesn't need to hunt for a quarterback. "We already found one," he said. Arians' faith in Stanton appears real and not a smokescreen. Stanton knows the system after spending last year as Andrew Luck's backup, and has good arm strength and athleticism. "I have all the confidence in the world with him being our starter," Arians said. Stanton remains unlikely to be viewed as Arizona's long-term quarterback solution. We do expect him to open the 2013 season as the starter.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 03-21-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
Not just anybody can replace Shaun Hill.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, since he is competing against John Skelton and Ryan Lindley, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up benig an NFL Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote