Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-08-2011, 05:13 AM    (permalink
deepthoughtlife
Rookie

deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.deepthoughtlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
What's so great about Matt Barkley?? He was touted as the best prep prospect out the state of California since.....Elway.

Pure hype comparison. I don't see an all-world talent in Barkley, maybe a stronger arm than Sanchez, but really I don't get what it is that makes people even attempt to compare Barkley to Luck.

Maybe it's too early, maybe at the end of the 2011 season Barkley more clearly defines himself as a pro prospect, but right now the only thing I see that he has over someone like Dalton/Sanchez is arm strength, which still matters, but still.
Pure hype matters not a whit in my evaluation of Barkley. Luck is currently more hyped -did you notice?

Barkley is a smart, strong armed, highly accurate quarterback, who deals with pressure very well for the most part. He has had a great deal of success on a quickly declining USC team. He is clearly a very good quarterback, despite the fact that he was just a true sophmore last year, and he showed flashes of Brilliance. His supporting cast skill position players were good, but clearly not making him look better than he was. He still needs improvement to meet my projections of talent, but there is always some element of projection in saying how good a very young player was and is*.

One very large difference between Barkley and Dalton is that the latter actually made a lot more basic mistakes, despite a lot more experience (True Soph vs. RS Senior). Barkley also has a bigger arm of course, but is also more accurate physically.

Sanchez was a high pick, and as a USC fan, I was happy for him, but he never even approached the level of talent Barkley displays. If I had Sanchez and Barkley, I would start Barkley every time.**

*It takes no projection to say that Peyton Manning or Tom Brady are very good, and that JaMarcus Russel is not.

**Unless I found out I was completely wrong, of course.
deepthoughtlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:15 AM    (permalink
the natural
Veteran

the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural

One thing that struck me was the fact that Luck attended the same Nike scout camps as most of the other top quarterback prospects of recent years, and they put together a video of the top 10 performers. He wasn't on it, while nearly all the other top young quarterbacks were. Stafford was #1, Aaron Murray, Matt Barkley, Blaine Gabbert, Josh Freeman, Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford were on the list. It was funny because you could see Luck in the background of the videos of some of the other players.
the natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:36 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

High school was a long time ago. Some high school camp numbers mean nothing compared to the last 2 years of game tape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Am I the only person who doesn't like Andrew Luck's throwing motion? It just looks terrible. Other than that, I don't see any problems. Is he going to have to fix his throwing motion?
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
Am I the only person who doesn't like Andrew Luck's throwing motion? It just looks terrible. Other than that, I don't see any problems. Is he going to have to fix his throwing motion?
He does seem to drop the football below his waist, but it's not a "looping" motion anything like you would normally see with a college quarterback who has that tendancy.

It's almost a straight down-straight up move. I don't see any wasted motion there. I think it could very well depend on who his QB coach and OC are as to whether or not he's asked to change it.

Harbaugh may stress a completely different set of fundamentals.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is the Peyton Manning Passing Academy? Who gets to go to that? is there Coverage of it? I am Sure Andrew Luck will Light it up.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
When is the Peyton Manning Passing Academy? Who gets to go to that? is there Coverage of it? I am Sure Andrew Luck will Light it up.
I bet he won't. It's for seniors only.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I bet he won't. It's for seniors only.
I don't think so. He was there Last Year.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
why are we still talking about gabbert? just ignore the troll.
^This.

I'm not going to argue with the natural anymore about Gabbert. A Gabbert v Luck argument is joke. Gabbert couldn't even be the top QB in his own class.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 05-23-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me pose this question:

If you had to put down $100 right now on the Over/Under at 1.5 of what pick Andrew Luck will be when he is drafted, what would you bet on?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

I'll take the under. Luck looks like a #1 at this point and I don't see him hurting his stock to the point where he isn't the top QB. I say he only way he doesn't go #1 is if the team picking reallydoesn't need a QB and can't trade out.

I think he will be the top QB, but it depends on if the team needs a QB or maybe if there is a guy comes out and looks like a crazy dominant WR, DE or something.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 05-23-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
SativaDominant
Rookie

SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
whichever one you think means being picked at 2 or later (is that over, because the numbers higher, or under, because he's getting drafted lower?).
Agreed. Firstly, and most obviously, there's the chance that a team who selected a quarterback in the first round this year gets the first overall pick (so Car, Tenn, Jax, and Minn).

Secondly, there's the fact that he's going to be under intense scrutiny by both the media and by scouts. Both will use the extra time to simply look for flaws. If he doesn't progress as expected (or, even worse, regresses) people will say he's simply the product of Harbaugh/the system/the talent/etc. He's an excellent prospect but not without flaws. His arm is strong enough, but he rarely makes challenging throws. Whether that's the function of a conservative offense or not being totally comfortable with attempting "stick" throws is largely an unknown at this point.

Does the extra time lead to a better scouting job? Recent history would say yes, as you have the case of Matt Leinart - who had accomplished every possible feat at the college level and whose stock could not get any higher - falling to 10th overall. And you have Jake Locker - whose #1 stock was largely based on projection - failing to maintain his momentum after his junior year. Luck is somewhere in between the two. Conversely, you have Sam Bradford, who barely played due to injury and suffered the same kid of nitpicking and scrutiny. Yet he still went first overall and played admirably as a rookie.

Thirdly, there's the chance that another prospect with better physical tools/arm talent has a breakout season. The scouts, the media, and the country all suffer from massive ADD, with the "shiny new toy" quickly replacing the forgotten old one. The question is who will that prospect be (if there is one). Some say Landry Jones. Some say Barkley. I'd need to see a ton of improvement from both of them, though. Jones has better arm talent, but he doesn't have near the command of that Okalahoma offense than Bradford did. They don't require him to read multiple areas of the field and protect him with a ton of easy screen passes. Barkley is a guy whose arm talent was vastly (and I mean vastly) overstated coming out of high school. I just don't see any zip or velocity on his throws, and he really wears down as the season goes on, leading to sloppy, lazy mechanics, poor throws, etc. Quite frankly, I don't think he was physically ready for the responsibility they put on him this past year or as a freshman coming out of high school.

All that being said, I'm going to be watching the development of those three very closely this year.

Last edited by SativaDominant : 05-23-2011 at 05:42 PM.
SativaDominant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Firstly, and most obviously, there's the chance that a team who selected a quarterback in the first round this year gets the first overall pick (so Car, Tenn, Jax, and Minn).

I don't think the Titans or Carolina would even if Newton and Locker struggle as rookies, but if the Jags or Vikes end up with the 1/1 pick in 2012, having Ponder or Gabbert on their rosters won't be enough of a deterrent to bypass taking Luck IMO.

Luck just reminds me of a more mobile Peyton Manning, except he plays better in pressure situations.

If he's anything close to Peyton in the minds of NFL GMs, the Panthers, Titans, Jags and Vikes IMO would take him over any QB currently on their roster next season.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Firstly, and most obviously, there's the chance that a team who selected a quarterback in the first round this year gets the first overall pick (so Car, Tenn, Jax, and Minn).

I don't think the Titans or Carolina would even if Newton and Locker struggle as rookies, but if the Jags or Vikes end up with the 1/1 pick in 2012, having Ponder or Gabbert on their rosters won't be enough of a deterrent to bypass taking Luck IMO.

Luck just reminds me of a more mobile Peyton Manning, except he plays better in pressure situations.

If he's anything close to Peyton in the minds of NFL GMs, the Panthers, Titans, Jags and Vikes IMO would take him over any QB currently on their roster next season.
I think this also, A kid who's Dad was an NFL Player, Really Smart, Studies all the Time. I think if Andrew Luck lives up to his Potential in the NFL he could be the Next Peyton Manning. I think Andrew Lucks Potential is being the Next Peyton Manning. That's what I think.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

I think I speak for all when I say lets get this Back to Discussing Andrew Luck.

Don't bring Gabbert up Again because this is not the Blaine Gabbert Thread, its the Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford Thread.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck is the prototypical pro-style prospect. It really hardly even needs to be discussed beyond that. No player is a slam-dunk for NFL success, but we were to grade every part of a prospect's game per NFL requirements, I think Luck would probably grade above 90% in every category, compared to other prospects. What I'd be interested to see is if anyone thinks some part of his game would actually fall below that threshold. If anything gets brought up, it seems to be that "he doesn't have a super-duper strong arm." No, he probably can't throw it as far as JaMarcus Russell. But I bet he can throw it as far as Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
after deleting half the thread...

i think this guy's got it right.
I've also suspended the natural, so all should be good!

I want more to people to answer my question above (and yes, under means pick #1, over means pick #2 and over)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:24 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is he a godsend of QB's? I dont think so, I still have other Qbs in the last 5 years ahead of him.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I've also suspended the natural, so all should be good!

I want more to people to answer my question above (and yes, under means pick #1, over means pick #2 and over)
I bet he goes #1. I think he is in the Same Situation as Bradford where people already know what they have and he could get Injured the whole Year and still be the Top Pick. The only way he does not go Number One is if he plays really bad like Jake Locker or Someone comes out of Nowhere and blows College football Up.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Let me pose this question:

If you had to put down $100 right now on the Over/Under at 1.5 of what pick Andrew Luck will be when he is drafted, what would you bet on?
Hmmmm. Obviously #1 is the initial inkling but I guess the thought is a team that drafted a QB in the first or early 2nd round this year may have the top spot. I don't see Carolina, Tennessee, Jacksonville or Minnesota picking #1. Cincy is certainly a possibility but if they are picking #1, chances are that Andy Dalton really struggled. I think Carolina may of now set the precedent in this situation. With all that being said, put that $100 on Luck going #1.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd bet on Luck going #1. He just seems to have everything an NFL team wants in a QB.

Here's another question that I'm going to post on the podcast thread:

Assuming Luck has a good season, plays up to expectations, and declares for the 2012 Draft, who's the one player with the best chance to move ahead of him and be the #1 pick in the 2012 Draft.

Obviously anything could happen if Luck plays poorly this season, but I'm interested to know who people think could move ahead of Luck even if he plays well.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I'd bet on Luck going #1. He just seems to have everything an NFL team wants in a QB.

Here's another question that I'm going to post on the podcast thread:

Assuming Luck has a good season, plays up to expectations, and declares for the 2012 Draft, who's the one player with the best chance to move ahead of him and be the #1 pick in the 2012 Draft.

Obviously anything could happen if Luck plays poorly this season, but I'm interested to know who people think could move ahead of Luck even if he plays well.
If Luck Plays Great no one will pass him, because they will have to have a Huge Year. If Luck has a Great Year and Declares for the 2012 NFL Draft he will go #1 Overall, if a team does not need a QB they will trade the Pick to someone who does need a QB.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It all depends on who's picking number 1. Honestly, some want to see how he performs without Harbaugh as the coach.

I think he's above and beyond the best QB prospect for next years draft, but if Carolina or Tennesee is pick 1, then I don't think they will be taking Luck after investing in QBs this past draft.

I think with Washington starting John Beck, they might be aiming towards being bad to get Luck.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
SativaDominant
Rookie

SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
honestly, i think it's way too early to say. would anyone have called cam newton the #1 at this time last year? i don't see a single mock from this site with him in the first round, let alone at #1.

again, my bet on luck falling is due solely to increased scrutiny. guys who start the year as everyone's consensus #1 almost never end up staying there.
Also, if somebody had told you going into the 2005 CFB season that Vince Young (who was seen as nothing more than a project and was seriously being considered as a WR by some) would go ahead of Matt Leinart, you would have slapped him in the face for such stupidity.

Stranger things have happened.
SativaDominant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

The regular season is over and its pretty clear that Luck in no way regressed from last year despite the changes on offense. He basically has answered every question from the end of last year and continues to be who we thought he was.

ESPN made this pretty cool page where Kiper & McShay go over every part of Lucks game in writing with little video sections also. They also rank him compared to Elway, Manning, & Matt Ryan on individual aspects also. I hope that they do this for more prospects also.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/feature/video...couting-report

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy