Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok so im too lazy to read through this whole thread and im also in the middle of seeing how aggravated i can make bce haha

me and my roomate at school have made a pact that if zombies take over, and we both secretly hope they do because itd be so much fun, we wont start kickin *** until we're both there to join in.

i dont want everyone to become zombies, just a couple hundred people hit by a virus attracted to d-bags. so guys who spike or gel their hair, or girls who ***** a lot and are just really freaking annoying
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
ok so im too lazy to read through this whole thread
You sir where just eaten by Zombies!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cannot believe I missed this thread!!!

A few things before I give an opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post

Nazi Zombies? Call this guy
Been done...

and the upcoming http://www.4threichmovie.co.uk/ which I'm VERY excited about!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
"We're coming to get you Barbara!" lol
Historical homage to "The Master"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Anyway here's the 6 greatest zombie movies of all time:
1. Zombie Strippers
2. Army of Darkness
3. Evil Dead 2
4. Zombieland
5. Shaun of the Dead
6. Braindead

No idea if you're serious about your #1 zombie movie but I digress.

It's difficult to classify favorites especially when seperating the "serious" zombie movies with the "splatstick" versions. Each has its place and each can be brilliant if done appropriately. Some of my favs...

1. Dawn of the Dead ( 1978 )
2. Night of the Living Dead ( 1968 )
3. Dawn of the Dead (2004)
4. Dead Alive (Brain Dead)
5. Shaun of the Dead
6. Day of the Dead
7. Evil Dead I/II (essentially the same movie)
8. Army of Darkness
9. 28 Days Later
10. Return of the Living Dead
11. Zombie (1979)
12. Versus
13. Land of the Dead
14. Zombieland
15. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
16. Diary of the Dead

And for all of you sickos in this thread that have talked about your longing for necrophilia or "Zombiphilia"... this one's for you...

Last edited by phlysac : 08-04-2010 at 10:08 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CDC has tips for zombie apocalypse.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp#

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2011...medium=twitter

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just seeing this thread has me hyped for AMC's The Walking Dead.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zombie-proof House!!!

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/p...ie-proof-house
Old 05-24-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Nut up or shut up."
Old 05-24-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe zombies took over the nfl and this is the reason behind the lockout and all the mindless bull **** they are arguing over.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Maybe zombies took over the nfl and this is the reason behind the lockout and all the mindless bull **** they are arguing over.
BRAAIIINNSS

BRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSS

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote