Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2011, 01:34 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imagine how boring these finals would be if the Heat weren't in them.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:05 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

And these refs are a joke. Another terribly officiated game. Pathetic.
I 2nd this. I wont say that bad officiating is the reason the Mavs lost tonight. But it did give the Heat a couple "gifts" tonight and I'll just leave it at that.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:39 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any more ref bitching and moaning gets a rep rape from myself. Hey did u know the Mavericks shot 12 more free throws than the Heat and the Heat got called for 13 more fouls. I ain't complaining but if u are gonna say the Heat were the beneficiaries c'mon! I know my Heat are the worst at this, but every team does it now and if they don't they better if they wanna win. But sometimes making it look like u get fouled works. In fact it works a lot and BOTH ******* TEAMS DID IT, AND IT WASN'T JUST THE HEAT SO DON'T ******* TELL ME I AM A HOMER CUZ I KNOW WE DO IT. But there was a play where Kidd had no intention of shooting he jumped into Wade and drew a foul at the end of the half. There was a play where Mike Miller didn't touch Dirk Novitski but it was called an and 1 cuz Dirk made it look like he got fouled. D-Wade stopped a run where he made it look like he got shoved where there wasn't a guy within 3 feet of him. That was not a foul but it was called one. Every contested shot, just like how in the NFL every play could have holding, every freeking contested shot could prolly be called a ******* foul. Thats the way it is. If they called every foul, every touch the game would be so slow where it would almost be unwatchable. A lot of the players make it already so (and yes including ones on my Heat) flopping so freeking much it looks like the Italian soccer team. Every team does it, or if they don't, they should. Cuz NBA refs have it rough man u wanna ***** about every call, every game, and say that all the game are rigged and there is some kind of forced outcome for the Heat to win this thing, well I'm gonna let u believe what u wanna believe and tell u if u know basketball so ******* good, become a ******* ref urself, I doubt u do a better job, u prolly do worse. But I'll stick to being a fan. And I know some smart ass is gonna go yeah, this is a dude whose team won by 2. U know what had the Heat lost the game or lose any games for that matter, I always put it on our coaches and players. Cuz we are too good and champions don't blame losses on officials and if we lose its cuz we don't execute. Just like Dirk missed the game tying shot. Like the Mavs turning the ball over 14 times. Or missing 5 free throws. Or shooting worse than the Heat. I know u'all said it played a part but was not the key, but just saying officiating played a part is just ludicris to me.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:47 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Any more ref bitching and moaning gets a rep rape from myself. Hey did u know the Mavericks shot 12 more free throws than the Heat and the Heat got called for 13 more fouls. I ain't complaining but if u are gonna say the Heat were the beneficiaries c'mon! I know my Heat are the worst at this, but every team does it now and if they don't they better if they wanna win. But sometimes making it look like u get fouled works. In fact it works a lot and BOTH ******* TEAMS DID IT, AND IT WASN'T JUST THE HEAT SO DON'T ******* TELL ME I AM A HOMER CUZ I KNOW WE DO IT. But there was a play where Kidd had no intention of shooting he jumped into Wade and drew a foul at the end of the half. There was a play where Mike Miller didn't touch Dirk Novitski but it was called an and 1 cuz Dirk made it look like he got fouled. D-Wade stopped a run where he made it look like he got shoved where there wasn't a guy within 3 feet of him. That was not a foul but it was called one. Every contested shot, just like how in the NFL every play could have holding, every freeking contested shot could prolly be called a ******* foul. Thats the way it is. If they called every foul, every touch the game would be so slow where it would almost be unwatchable. A lot of the players make it already so (and yes including ones on my Heat) flopping so freeking much it looks like the Italian soccer team. Every team does it, or if they don't, they should. Cuz NBA refs have it rough man u wanna ***** about every call, every game, and say that all the game are rigged and there is some kind of forced outcome for the Heat to win this thing, well I'm gonna let u believe what u wanna believe and tell u if u know basketball so ******* good, become a ******* ref urself, I doubt u do a better job, u prolly do worse. But I'll stick to being a fan. And I know some smart ass is gonna go yeah, this is a dude whose team won by 2. U know what had the Heat lost the game or lose any games for that matter, I always put it on our coaches and players. Cuz we are too good and champions don't blame losses on officials and if we lose its cuz we don't execute. Just like Dirk missed the game tying shot. Like the Mavs turning the ball over 14 times. Or missing 5 free throws. Or shooting worse than the Heat. I know u'all said it played a part but was not the key, but just saying officiating played a part is just ludicris to me.
That's cause the Heat were playing more aggressive D. It had nothing to do with the refs.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:49 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
this really bothers me. How could three allstars who are considered some of the league's best be such HUGE floppers. all three of them are guilty. The sad thing is that what if the game is decided by two points or less and Miami was basically given two free points for that play. ridiculous. this is why people hate the heat.
Requoting myself cause of this...
Old 06-06-2011, 05:41 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lemme get this straight, now everyone hates the heat cause they act a little so they can get to the free throw line and yet no one seems to hate the spurs for doing this..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:55 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

really? only reason the Mavs were in games 2 & 3 were because of the refs. Stop making up excuses as to why the Heat are winning. Dirk is getting far more superstar calls than Wade or LeBron
Old 06-06-2011, 07:31 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh God please don't act like the Refs helped the Heat AT ALL the past two games. Insane amount of phantom calls on the Heat and non calls on the Mavs. Both teams flop a ridiculous amount that's just the NBA at this point and is another thing all together. Dirk looked like he got shot in the back of the head at one point last night when Haslem touched his back. (And I'm not complaining about the refs as an excuse for anything, series would be 3-0 if the Heat didn't stop playing with 7 minutes left in game 2, just saying it's a joke).

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

I wasn't implying the refs were helping the heat or favoring the heat...

the heat have been out playing and out hustling the mavs.

All im saying is that when refs screw up a call like that REGARDLESS of which side it favors it kind of puts a damper on everything because every point matters.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Prock you always seem willing to bash other posters thoughts but i rarely see you add any insight yourself. You act like you have this superior basketball knowledge but from what i've seen there is nothing at all to support that.
I am more than willing to have a good debate, but when posts like that that are just so dumb, it isn't worth my time.

And for the record, I read, like raiderz4life, read that as you claiming Howard wasn't as good of a defender as Marion. I take back that point. The rest holds true.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Last edited by prock : 06-06-2011 at 01:29 PM.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
"Haha really?" counts as a hissy fit? Good deduction. Keep up the good basketball knowledge. You pick and choose what points count and which don't based on your own argument. You compare things that are not comparable. You rely on some ******** statistics that say Marion is a better defender than Howard. Your basketball knowledge doesn't leave a stat sheet, and your common sense seems to lack as well.
I never said he was a better defender than Howard. I just said to compare their stats, so if someone never saw the stat before, they could compare them to arguably the best defender in the league (Howard). And if you think they are ****** statistics, then say why. Just because they are not mainstream stats, doesn't mean they suck.

And you negged me too with no apparent reasoning. I'd count that in for a hissy fit.

Last edited by Docta : 06-06-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Docta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I never said he was a better defender than Howard. I just said to compare their stats, so if someone never saw the stat before, they could compare them to arguably the best defender in the league (Howard). And if you think they are ****** statistics, then say why. Just because they are not mainstream stats, doesn't mean they suck.

And you negged me too with no apparent reasoning. I'd count that in for a hissy fit.
Really? Youre that concerned about getting neg repped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I would have to be mad for a hissy fit. I just thought it was funny. The neg rep was a culmination of stupid posts and your inability to grasp common logic. You repeatedly stated how Wade being guarded by Terry is the same as Lebron being guarded by Terry, not willing to acknowledge the 4 inch and 50 pound difference. You refuse to acknowledge that a 33 year old Marion does not have the same step or quickness that he used to. Quit getting mad, bro.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-06-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised that Miami is having such a hard time beating the Mavs. Without Dirk, the Mavs are most unspectacular. Would've loved to see Dirk with at least a 2nd all-star. You just can't win by yourself. I think Caron Butler would've been a difference maker.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caron would be huge for the Mavs considering right now Barea and Marion are the most athletic guys on that roster. Miami, when Wade and Lebron commit to D are scary. they're just so athletic it's ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I would have to be mad for a hissy fit. I just thought it was funny. The neg rep was a culmination of stupid posts and your inability to grasp common logic. You repeatedly stated how Wade being guarded by Terry is the same as Lebron being guarded by Terry, not willing to acknowledge the 4 inch and 50 pound difference. You refuse to acknowledge that a 33 year old Marion does not have the same step or quickness that he used to. Quit getting mad, bro.
I said that as a question to you guys. If Wade is supposedly better than LeBron, than wouldn't putting Terry on either of them still be bad? Putting anyone 2 inches shorter than LeBron would be an advantage, and that's why Marion and Deng are always on him.

33 years is not the cutoff for when players regress by any means. Garnett is 35, and can still play good defense consistently. Knowing how to play good defense is something you'll always have, and Marion is obviously still capable of using that knowledge.

Ignorance is bliss.
Docta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
I said that as a question to you guys. If Wade is supposedly better than LeBron, than wouldn't putting Terry on either of them still be bad? Putting anyone 2 inches shorter than LeBron would be an advantage, and that's why Marion and Deng are always on him.

33 years is not the cutoff for when players regress by any means. Garnett is 35, and can still play good defense consistently. Knowing how to play good defense is something you'll always have, and Marion is obviously still capable of using that knowledge.

Ignorance is bliss.
It was put forward as you suggesting that Terry on Lebron was equivalent to Terry on Wade.

And no one said Marion wasn't a good defender. They said Marion isn't the athlete he once was and has lost a step.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-06-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terry needs to step up and be a legit 2nd scoring option for the Mavs to have a chance in this series. Miami couldn't possibly be a worse matchup for him though on either side of the court.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JA Adande article on basically what was being discussed in here about LeBron. Spot on IMO.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lulz Mark Jackson named Warriors head coach. Not that a coach would make a difference though, chuck it and don't play D, not hard to coach.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was Mike Breen and JVG not available? lol.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't see that coming

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Imagine how boring these finals would be if the Heat weren't in them.
You could say this about the NBA right now. There is a fairly steep drop off from the Heat in terms of entertainment value.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
There are so many strawmen in that article, I think he could use a few cornfields to use them.

Quite seriously. The problem with LeBron isn't terribly obvious to these supposed experts apparently. It's that he tries to create offense and fails. Yes, he's playing well on the other side. Yes, he's doing things to get team-mates in the game.

Let's not pretend that Wade isn't getting doubled or tripled (or beating Quadruple teams like he has a few times driving to the basket).

Wade has looked like the vastly better player on the floor. He's playing excellent defense and seems to be getting LeBron involved. When he stopped trying that, it looked like the Heat were playing better.

I'm not saying LeBron isn't super good... it's just on the biggest stage he's clearly the second best player on the court. Maybe 3rd. (though, I don't really think Dirk deserves as much credit as he is getting because he's a pretty weak defender)
Old 06-06-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron is too damn big and athletic to be shootin the ball. Best case scenario, he finishes at the hoop. Worst case, he gets fouled. I hate the fact that he settles for jumpers more than I hate his fans.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote