Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Are you happy with your NFL tv schedule?
Yes 8 40.00%
No 12 60.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default TV Schedule

Is the tv schedule you get for the NFL good? Do you like the games you get to watch every sunday (without things like sunday ticket, etc)

I live in toronto so i get bills games. I used to hate to watch them but ive grown to really like them. Lee evans is one of my fav non-49er players and JP Losman was doing really good. The only downside is i get a bills game when there may be a better matchup (for example...i get it over a marquee matchup such as a bengals-colts game a year ago). I get buffalos fox and cbs station here so those are the games i get to see.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 03-28-2007 at 11:02 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate when NFL Network has games and there are no others on. Like Thanksgiving, Pro Bowl and Thursday nighters.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
I hate when NFL Network has games and there are no others on. Like Thanksgiving, Pro Bowl and Thursday nighters.
same here pisses me off alot when no nfl games are on

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i dont run itno this problem since i have directv which gives me nfl network, and i have nfl ticket which is very nice

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see a lot of NFC games. I get Fox out here in Oz so because they cover almost exclusively NFC games thats what I get for the 1pm and 4pm games. For the prime time games though ESPN shows them.

So I get 2 games of the fox double header sunday night and monday night. I have TVAnts too so I watch carolina play whenever I can.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I get Raider games :(
Old 03-29-2007, 07:24 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I get NFL Sunday Ticket.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:14 AM    (permalink
dd_dpa

I'm a 49ers fan in New Jersey so lol I will never like my schedule since I'm not a Jets Giants or Eagles fan or BUffalo for that matter. But I'd love to get Sunday Ticket this year. I usually watch whatever game is on to get score updates on the 49ers or watch NFL network for the scoreboard.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I watch the Giants game every week because I live in NJ, but I never get to see Bucs games.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:34 AM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I live near Detroit in Canada. I get all the Detroit games for 1 pm on Fox, but the good thing is in addition to CBS and Fox I get 2 Canadian stations that air an additional 1 game each every sunday. (1 always airs buffalo)
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I voted no because a lot of the times the Jets have been the "Game of the Week" and then not shown to me on TV. Show the local team, sure, but show me the effing game of the week on a different station (at the very least NFL Network which I get and am happy to pay for). IT'S THE GAME OF THE WEEK!
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should just ask, do you have NFL network or not

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I didn't have Sunday Ticket, all I'd ever get too watch is the Vikings...

That would suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
i dont run itno this problem since i have directv which gives me nfl network, and i have nfl ticket which is very nice
Same here. All i would get are the Giants/Jets/Bills

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

to many bills and jets - boring teams. show my philly

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

It seems like every week on fox, I see either the Giants, Redskind, Eaglesm or Cowboys. I'm sure that this would never happen, but I think if you pay for cable to watch these games, then you should be able to choose which games you want to watch.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it being in the Cincinnati area.

Now that we have thousands and thousands of bandwagon friends I don't have to worry about games being blacked out anymore. I remember in '02 I don't think I got to see a single home game.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other than when games are on the NFL Network I love the games I get to see even though I'm not a big fan of how CBS broadcasts games

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Other than when games are on the NFL Network I love the games I get to see even though I'm not a big fan of how CBS broadcasts games
What's not to like about CBS? They have a much better picture than FOX.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote