Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 06-22-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Some Interesting Names That May Deserve There Own Thread : Please Contribute

Instead of making a thread on each

Devin Taylor - South Carolina - DE - 6'6 245/250 - lanky frame, needs to bulk up a bit, has explosiveness off the edge, RS Jr. Freak. Will he Declare?

Kamar Jordan - WR- Bowling Green - has a very nice frame, good body control with a nice set of hands. Is he the Taylor Price of this draft class? 3rd-5th rounder and with a big season could sniff the 2nd.

Tim Fugger - DE - Vanderbilt - One of the 3-4 players on Vandy I see getting drafted. High motor DE, who gets by more on effort than abilities. Has a knack for knocking the ball out with a good sack strip move.

Adonis Thomas - RB - Toledo - 5'9/5'10 180-/185 shifty running back who has abilities to run between tackles, gives good effort blocking, also quite the threat out of the backfield. With a good season could be a mid rounder change of pace back.

Antonio Fenelus - CB - Wisconsin - I think this guy could be the best DB in the Big 10 or at least top 5. Natural instincts, good tackler, can bump prety good off the LOS. Huge game vs. Purdue last year really put him on the map for me.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benard Pierce, RB, Temple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nebraska is now Big 10.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enrique David (#27, Ole Miss) and Lennon Creer (#5, Louisiana Tech) are a couple of big bodied, quick running backs that could break out in 2011. Creer, in particular double his stats from previous years and just looks like a ball player.

Josh Chichester (TE #11, Louisville) could be a good late round receiving/blocking threat, too.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Benard Pierce, RB, Temple...
Monster year...I can see it now.

Speaking of small school runningbacks, what are your thoughts on Lance Dunbar of North Texas? Highly productive the last two years with zero supporting cast.
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:54 AM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T.Y. Hilton from FIU, Eric Page from Toledo and Damaris Johnson from Tulsa....all 3 speedy slot guys with elite return ability.
roscoesdad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis - 6'5 355 - Junior

I already hyped him up a bit in another thread but I'm sticking with my big man. A freakish, freakish athlete and is incredible nimble for a man his size. for a man that size. 6'5 355lb 20 year olds aren't supposed to be able to move like he can. Obviously he's a two gap nose but shows impressive flashes of being able to get up field and pass rush. He's still raw and certainly has room for improvement but the sky is the limit for Poe.He's only a junior so he may stay at Memphis for two more seasons especially because he won't get a ton of exposure. It's still very early, but I'll go out on a limb a bit here and say that he can be a first round pick down the road. I've only seen a very limited amount of him but I really will make a point of catching as many Memphis games as I can just to watch this guy closely.

Just a very small taste. Big #74 in the middle. He does gets owned on one play but has a couple plays that just make you say wow. The sack and the goaline stand are the ones that popped to me.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:45 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another name to throw in the ring is Brandon Thompson from Clemson. He's not really being slept on at all but in this very weak DT class, he looks the best DT prospect heading into the season hands down. I felt every time I watched Clemson this year, Thompson out-shined Jarvis Jenkins who was an early 2nd rounder. To me he is definitely a notch ahead guys like Fortson and Worthy as it stands now. Thompson plays with great power and leverage and has the ability to physically overwhelm blockers with his strength at the point of attack. He also the quickness to be able to make some plays as a pass rusher. I'd say his skillset best projects to the NT in the 4-3. Though at 6'2 310, if he gained 5-10lbs I think he could play the nose in a 3-4 and if he lost 5-10 he could probably kick outside to the 3-tech as well.

Last edited by TACKLE : 06-25-2011 at 10:03 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post

Devin Taylor - South Carolina - DE - 6'6 245/250 - lanky frame, needs to bulk up a bit, has explosiveness off the edge, RS Jr. Freak. Will he Declare?
I think he could quite easily be the first DE off the board. Physically he reminds me of Jarvis Moss but his style of play reminds me of JPP coming out. A very intriguing athlete. I expect him to bulk up some but he plays with good power and physicality despite his lankiness.

Doug Martin from Boise is another guy I've really grown fond of lately. He possess a very similar skill set to Mark Ingram though may have a bit more homerun speed. Like Ingram, there isn't one particular aspect of his game that really pops but he is a very complete back. Powerful with a low center of gravity but also shifty, elusive with surprising long speed. Seems like he could be a solid 2nd rounder.

Last edited by TACKLE : 07-04-2011 at 02:55 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Mr. Offseason
Rookie

Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post

Kamar Jordan - WR- Bowling Green - has a very nice frame, good body control with a nice set of hands. Is he the Taylor Price of this draft class? 3rd-5th rounder and with a big season could sniff the 2nd.

Tim Fugger - DE - Vanderbilt - One of the 3-4 players on Vandy I see getting drafted. High motor DE, who gets by more on effort than abilities. Has a knack for knocking the ball out with a good sack strip move.

Adonis Thomas - RB - Toledo - 5'9/5'10 180-/185 shifty running back who has abilities to run between tackles, gives good effort blocking, also quite the threat out of the backfield. With a good season could be a mid rounder change of pace back.

Antonio Fenelus - CB - Wisconsin - I think this guy could be the best DB in the Big 10 or at least top 5. Natural instincts, good tackler, can bump prety good off the LOS. Huge game vs. Purdue last year really put him on the map for me.
I love Devin Taylor and Fugger. Fenelus has upside but he plays too soft in coverage at times, afraid to get beat I think. I just watched the coaches tape against San Jose State and Nick Grigsby, a 5'10" Freshman WR last year, BURNED HIM not once but twice on hitch and go's. The second one was so bad he fell down. Just saying. I do like him though, he is a good tackler and has pretty good ball skills.

I had a post about this on my blog a while back, I'd link it but the mods got mad at me for doing that. PM me if you want a link I guess. Or just google Tom Melton and my name/blog will come up.
Mr. Offseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Sorry for post whoring this thread but discovering new guys you like and are intrigued by is basically what happens in the draft world in July.

Cameron Marshall, RB, Arizona State - 5'11 223, 4.48 - Junior

He's a big, tough, explosive back. Very good combination. His running style kinda reminds me of Beanie Wells though I think Marshall is a bit more explosive where as Beanie was a bit more powerful. But Marshall can hit the homerun but is also a tough, hard-nosed runner who finishes runs, keeps his legs moving on contact and can be a very effective in short yardage. He's another guy who I'll be keeping a close eye on. Could have a big season and maybe a little national attention if the Sun Devils can compete for a Pac 12 title.

(skip ahead to 4:47)
Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap Tacks, I was GOING TO POST IN HERE ABOUT HIM YOU SNAKE!

So instead of being the ***** that you are GET YOUR OWN GUYS TO TALK ABOUT! :)

Frank Trotter DE/OLB from Memphis is a beast btw.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edwin Baker, RB, Michigan State, Jr

A short and squatty RB with the ability to carry the load. Was part of a 3 man rushing attack, but got the bulk of the carries. Has shown to have good breakaway speed as his long was 80 yards. Finished his sophomore season with 1201 yards and 13 TDs. Only a two down back as he does not catch the ball well, he could declare after the season due to an emerging Le'Von Bell and Larry Caper. Nonetheless, he's one of the top backs in the Big 10 and it would not surprise me if he leads the B10 in rushing this season.

Old 07-10-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cornelius Washington is a guy to look out for. Big indimidating guy with freakish athleticism. Supposedly ran a 4.27 at 6'4" 260 at Georgias workouts last year. Probably doesn't run that, but will be in the 4.6 or 4.5 range which is great for a 6'4" 270 lb DE/OLB.

A couple others that i cant think of right now.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Marshall's backup Deantre Lewis? This kid is explosive.
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Offseason View Post
I love Devin Taylor and Fugger. Fenelus has upside but he plays too soft in coverage at times, afraid to get beat I think. I just watched the coaches tape against San Jose State and Nick Grigsby, a 5'10" Freshman WR last year, BURNED HIM not once but twice on hitch and go's. The second one was so bad he fell down. Just saying. I do like him though, he is a good tackler and has pretty good ball skills.

I had a post about this on my blog a while back, I'd link it but the mods got mad at me for doing that. PM me if you want a link I guess. Or just google Tom Melton and my name/blog will come up.
Um, you confused me a bit, but your thinking of Noel Grigsby, Nic Grigsby is the Sr. RB for Arizona who is explosive as hell.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:42 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#8 Wes Kemp from Missouri. 6'4", 220 lb receiver/hback/tight end. Apparently runs a sub 4.4 forty. 26 starts in his 33 game career. Posted 400+ receiving years in a row with six total touchdowns. Looks like a long-strider with excellent hands.

#19 Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt: Interesting size/speed combo. Six interceptions, 59 solo tackles, and 17 passes defended. Performs at a high level regardless of the level of competition he's playing. I like his instincts and his closing speed. Should post a good vertical at the combine. 6'0.5", 185 lbs. 40 time 4.5.

#39 Trenton Robinson, FS, Michigan St: Safety tackling machine. 5 ints, 149 career tackles, and 10 pass breakups. Can play either safety position and really lays the lumber. Much like any college senior this year, he'll need to bulk up a bit but he has a willingness to tackle and would be a positive addition to the lockerroom.

Last edited by ellsy82 : 07-12-2011 at 03:45 AM.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some Casey Hayward.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Mr. Offseason
Rookie

Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
Um, you confused me a bit, but your thinking of Noel Grigsby, Nic Grigsby is the Sr. RB for Arizona who is explosive as hell.
My bad, can't believe I messed that up.

On that note, however, I think B.J. Coleman warrants mentioning. Plus I am high on Wisconsin's three OL: Ricky Wagner (who should replace Carimi at LT), Peter Konz (their starting center) and Kevin Zeitler (the only senior, should stay at RG).
Old 07-12-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa players to watch:

LB Tyler Nielsen 6'4 240 4.5 - 2 year starter
WR Marvin McNutt 6'4 225 4.5 - 3 year starter
TE Brad Herman 6'5 255 4.6 - 2 year starter
CB Shaun Prater 5'11 180 4.4 - 3 year starter
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
My bad, can't believe I messed that up.

On that note, however, I think B.J. Coleman warrants mentioning. Plus I am high on Wisconsin's three OL: Ricky Wagner (who should replace Carimi at LT), Peter Konz (their starting center) and Kevin Zeitler (the only senior, should stay at RG).
I like Josh Oglesby if he EVER puts it together. He's a mauler and athletic at RT. Sucks he has underachieved big time.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Mr. Offseason
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I like Josh Oglesby if he EVER puts it together. He's a mauler and athletic at RT. Sucks he has underachieved big time.
It'll be interesting. He isn't even a sure thing to start at RT this year even though he's a senior with starting experience... he's got really slow feet though, not very technically sound. They have a freshman and sophomore competing with him for that spot... I don't know who will start.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:13 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Quote:
It'll be interesting. He isn't even a sure thing to start at RT this year even though he's a senior with starting experience... he's got really slow feet though, not very technically sound. They have a freshman and sophomore competing with him for that spot... I don't know who will start.
Thats too bad. Incredibly talented kid, and an absolute MAULER in the run game.

But another guy who just stood out to me is Kendall Wright. I started watching a few Robert Griffin III highlights, and this kid has incredible deep speed and absolutely jaw dropping quickness. There was plays in that highlight where he was surrounded by 3 or even 4 guys, and somehow found a way either out of it, or to get the job done and get to the first down marker. Incredibly smart player like i mentioned before, knows the situation, and makes sure he gets to the first down marker on 3rd and short on screens, that type of thing. He had almost a 1000 yard season last year on 78 receptions. Though he is part of a VERY pass happy O, he is a real gamebreaker and those guys are in high demand.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
JaxJag_1
Veteran

JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Asa Jackson, the CB at Cal Poly

JaxJag_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont know where to put it...but lets talk Stephen Garcia. I honestly like him as a pro prospect. He's a lot better than some care to realize. His off the field shenanigans probably will lead to him going undrafted. But I really think Garcia could see NFL success, with a little fine tuning. There is a lot Romo in Garcia. He has completed some exceptional passes, against quality opponents. Throws that a lot of QBs cannot make. Granted, having Alshon helps quite a bit. But Garcia can fit the ball in the tiniest of windows. When he's on, he's extremely difficult to slow down. He can be sporadic, and he has the tendency to get some tunnel vision. He's a classic rhythm kind of guy, if he's going good, everything just looks sharper. He goes through progressions properly and his poise and accuracy increase, to the point, where he's pretty damn difficult to defense.

I'll post a youtube video...as some have done in here as well. Sure it's a highlight video, but whatever. Showcase some of his better throws/decisions. There is potential here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-19-2011 at 09:39 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote