Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-28-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woot woot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knowshon Moreno and everyone else on my team is available.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane I never asked, but what's your policy on trading of future draft picks, just a year ahead? Has that happened before, not allowed, or fair game? I've had some offers before I was on the fence about where a future pick would have done the deal. Just figured since we do this year round it would be cool.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking about that myself. I think one year ahead is fine, no more than that. We should have a good core of players. I just always fear someone doing that then picking up and leaving.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane? would it be possible to change the first post to add all the names and emails of everyone in this? i really dont know who changed and what not

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Shane? would it be possible to change the first post to add all the names and emails of everyone in this? i really dont know who changed and what not
First post was already updated with names. E-mails are on Yahoo. Only one team changed. I also sent an e-mail out for the vote with everyone's e-mail.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I was thinking about that myself. I think one year ahead is fine, no more than that. We should have a good core of players. I just always fear someone doing that then picking up and leaving.
Yea I hear u, a team trying to trade a bunch of future picks then up and leaving making the new team start off with no future picks. Least most of the guys here have been around for a long time so it's less likely. But good to know it's at least an option for the rare times it may happen.

Quote:
Old 06-30-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea I hear u, a team trying to trade a bunch of future picks then up and leaving making the new team start off with no future picks. Least most of the guys here have been around for a long time so it's less likely. But good to know it's at least an option for the rare times it may happen.
Right, and I've added people I trust. I know Jim (who was just added) will be around for awhile and the rest of the guys are either originals or from SWDC.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We have another trade. I will e-mail it out to make sure there are no objections.

The P Players gives:

RB Joseph Addai

The Deep Threats give:

RB Knowshon Moreno

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
First post was already updated with names. E-mails are on Yahoo. Only one team changed. I also sent an e-mail out for the vote with everyone's e-mail.
Their all different though. Their real names, forum names, and email addresses don't sync up. Like I know some of the familiar emails, but I don't know who is, or who w_stu99 is either. I don't want you to have to do all the work, but if guys could sign in this thread once with their emails it be alot easier.

I'm having a hard time figuring out who has what pick in the draft, and what their contact info is.

Quote:

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 06-30-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Their all different though. Their real names, forum names, and email addresses don't sync up. Like I know some of the familiar emails, but I don't know who is, or who w_stu99 is either. I don't want you to have to do all the work, but if guys could sign in this thread once with their emails it be alot easier.

I'm having a hard time figuring out who has what pick in the draft, and what their contact info is.
The first e-mail is...someone not in the league anymore, lol. I think I forgot to take it off.

The second e-mail is DeepThreat, Wes Stueve

I would urge people to go here:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/3993/teams

and make their e-mails unhidden, or go here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....93/emailleague

and you can e-mail league members.

And if people have their settings on here right, if you PM them, it SHOULD e-mail them too.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 06-30-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
and make their e-mails unhidden, or go here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....93/emailleague

and you can e-mail league members.

And if people have their settings on here right, if you PM them, it SHOULD e-mail them too.
this is what I was looking for, thanks alot.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Fantasytaz
Rookie

Fantasytaz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just so everyone knows my team is Grandma's Thongs. Either fantasytaz@gmail.com or on twitter @Fantasytaz is the best way to get hold of me.

I am definitely interested in making trades.
Fantasytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

If we can trade for 2012 I'd be interested in trading a receiver for a 2012 1st. No, not Nicks ;-). Ocho or Meachem.
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Looks like people want to trade 2012 picks. I'll allow it, so feel free. And I am always down for grabbing more picks myself :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default hey grandma's thongs

what team did u take over. just so i can adjust my records.

thanks,
devon
fireballs
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

He took over for Gif, should be updated in the first post of this thread.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Fantasytaz
Rookie

Guys, check your emails. I just sent an excel spreadsheet with all the rosters on it. I hope it will make it easier for you. I know it will for me, lol.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

thanks,
spreadsheet very helpful

btw, shane when are cuts due or maybe i just didnt' read an earlier post

devon
Old 07-02-2011, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm waiting for the lockout to end to make the decisions. I'm guessing we want FA to happen first.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-02-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I'm mulling over a few offers anyway, nothing I am set on yet. I may just stay where I'm at with guys and pick at my spot. Last year was just rough with injuries. I played WW for a QB all season with Romo & Stafford gone. Deangelo was useless and hurt, Clark was hurt, happens.

Quote:
Old 07-03-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Fantasytaz
Rookie

The current rosters are all loaded over at Yahoo. Please check your rosters for any mistakes.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Thanks to Taz for loading them manually! I'll delete the cuts after they happen, but you can make trades on Yahoo now.

Check with previous years to rosters to make sure they are right. Made a few mistakes on the first post FYI.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

thanks jim for the hard tedious work.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone is interested in my stuff just ask. Im looking for a QB/WR. got plenty of RBs

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote