Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-28-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CM Punk doesn't need a reason to do anything.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heyman wore a Stone Cold hat during his epic worked shoot on Vince. Maybe it was a hint/tribute to that?

that or Punk just playing a few more mind games with Stone Cold. Those 2 have had a funny back and forth little feud on twitter over the last few weeks
Old 06-28-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Punk is the savior of wrestling today and if he goes off tv I will be so pissed

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/as...-are-hired.php

Old 06-28-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was more of a pipe dream just because of how good the Joe vs Punk matches were in ROH years ago. If/when Punk leaves, he's more than likely going back to ROH or New Japan

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
It was more of a pipe dream just because of how good the Joe vs Punk matches were in ROH years ago. If/when Punk leaves, he's more than likely going back to ROH or New Japan
If it comes down to those two I hope it's ROH.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
If it comes down to those two I hope it's ROH.
I think it will be too. He would instantly become "the franchise", if you will, and really give the organization and established talent that could help elevate the promotion to compete with Impact Wrestling, which I think they have a shot of doing if they bring in Punk and, say, Chavo Guerrero.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-29-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They can compete with Impact if they can get it on in bigger areas.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't know ROH had Shelton Benjamin nice.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't know ROH had Shelton Benjamin nice.
Yeah, I think they signed him and Haas a couple days ago.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

ROH has a pretty strong roster:

Benjamin & Haas
The Briscoes
Christopher Daniels
Roderick Strong
Claudio Castignoli
Chris Hero
Davey Richards
Colt Cabana
Homicide

and Jim Cornette

Add CM Punk, Jimmy Yang (independent), Chavo Guerrero, Low Ki (independent) and your roster is pretty effin strong.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 06-29-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Supposedly The Kings of Wrestling were offered WWE Contracts.. So they could be leaving ROH sometime soon.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homicide is in the Urban Wrestling Federation last time I checked. Also I think Jay Lethal is on ROH as well.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Supposedly The Kings of Wrestling were offered WWE Contracts.. So they could be leaving ROH sometime soon.
Who knows how long they'll last with the WWE too. There's a big possibility that ROH could really develop into a solid 2nd place promotion behind WWE since it seems that TNA, Impact Wrestling, whatever the hell they are, has dropped the ball big time.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-29-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randy Orton buries everyone and calls Kelly Kelly a *****. Great.

http://podcasting.fia.net/6005/4788152.mp3

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He praised Jericho, Sheamus, Cena (to some degree...), and only jokingly messes with Christian. So it's not all bad, unless you're The Rock or Kelly Kelly...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm hoping to see alot of CM Punk signs and maybe a chant or two on SD the people need to demand he stays...
Old 06-30-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I'm hoping to see alot of CM Punk signs and maybe a chant or two on SD the people need to demand he stays...
I think if Punk wanted to stay, he'd stay. It's not like WWE is choosing to not re-sign him.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

If TNA and ROH merge and Punk goes to ROH they could be a serious threat to WWE. Just take TNA's management out and let ROH take all their talent.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I don't want him to leave. :( I really don't see him having anything to do with TNA and I'm not getting ROH where I live.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
If TNA and ROH merge and Punk goes to ROH they could be a serious threat to WWE. Just take TNA's management out and let ROH take all their talent.
I highly doubt that would ever happen.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I highly doubt that would ever happen.
As do I, but you can let me dream, can't you?

Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Vince will just buy TNA when they fold.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vince will just buy TNA when they fold.
I can't wait for the Rise and Fall of TNA DVD.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Was there really that much of a rise?