Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-29-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish people could get a little more original with their crappy rfa rumors. Can't Oshie or some non-franchise player get some love?

I really don't want to lock into a bad longterm contract with Ehrhoff.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would you consider bad, McGee?
Old 06-30-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Report is Wisniewski is signing big with Columbus.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Jagr thing is driving me crazy!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
This Jagr thing is driving me crazy!
I decided a week ago I didn't want Jagr because he's too much of a prima donna. Just look at the way he's handling all this recruitment ********. Just pick a team, you clown.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I decided a week ago I didn't want Jagr because he's too much of a prima donna. Just look at the way he's handling all this recruitment ********. Just pick a team, you clown.

I think he picked his team, but his agent is holding it off for more money.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so happy about this Jagr come back. He was my favorite player back when I was young and he really got me into hockey.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
What would you consider bad, McGee?
Overpaying him #1 money for a long period when Myers needs to be locked up as our real #1. Ehrhoff is looking for big money in a weak market and we clearly want him with our "aggressive approach". I just think a ridiculous contract could be in the making, and that could be bad for a lot of teams regarding a very good but not great player in Ehrhoff.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Heard today the Wings are probably gonna get Ericsson signed at a shade under 2 million a year. Guessing 4 years.

I guess I'm OK with this, but I don't see him as ever being better than a #5 defenseman.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Well neither is Steve Montador, but I heard Chicago's giving him 11/4. Fun times ahead.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 06-30-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Well neither is Steve Montador, but I heard Chicago's giving him 11/4. Fun times ahead.
Oh god the only thing Montador is good for is picking fights and then proceeding to get his face caved in, and Chicago is getting that for only 2.75 per year.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Ehrhoff is a Sabre.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Looks like 10 years for 40 million for Ehrhoff.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Oh god the only thing Montador is good for is picking fights and then proceeding to get his face caved in, and Chicago is getting that for only 2.75 per year.
Monty runs hot and cold. His best is only so good, but he can be a decent bottom pair guy. That said, I didn't want him back.

Quote:
Looks like 10 years for 40 million for Ehrhoff.

Nearly half of that 40 mil comes in the first two years. Cap hit is pretty ******* good if what I'm looking at is legit, but its essentially a 6 or 7 year deal.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This offseason is so ****** up. Nearly every team has a lot of money to spend and it's gotta be the weakest class of free agents in a decade.

Good job, NHL. Raise the cap to new heights only to have a bunch of scrubs get big, undeserved money.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Wings and Ericsson have reached an extention. Said to be 3 years for 9.75 million in total.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Wings and Ericsson have reached an extention. Said to be 3 years for 9.75 million in total.
Excuse me as I go jump off a bridge.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the Devils don't keep Parise long term I will cry so so so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You knew there would be trouble when Kopecky got the bucks he did. Dude drove me crazy

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These contracts being handed out are ******* terrible. Ehrhoff for 10 years? Brutal.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for the Kings to overpay for Gagne

Best free agent class ever <3
Old 07-01-2011, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Patrick Eaves three year extension with the Wings.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Wisniewski to the Jackets. 6 years for 33 million.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Wow, the Pens pulled their offer from Jagr. I am upset, but it doesn't surprise me at all. I wonder who they go after next. I hope Leino, Upshall, or Vbrata.