Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geez we sure do nit pick about trades in this league alot don't we? Lol. I mean, I kinda thought that was the whole point of fantasy, and running a team? Sometimes you have to take your lumps with a trade, learn why you didn't get the better end, or wise up in general after some bad moves.

It's 1 thing to just get a discussion about some trades, but there always seems to be 2 many trades we want to break down and IMO it discourages some people from trading more in the future if your on the end of everyone telling you that you got ripped off.

Unless it's Drew Brees being traded for John Beck I've never felt the need to disect a trade, not everyone is gonna feel the same about players and there is nothing wrong with taking risk, or overpaying.

Let's say for example I want Aaron Rodgers off Shane. I offer what's a fair value offer and it's declined. So I come back and up it even more and he says good offer but he doubts he can do it. So I send a 3rd offer and throw a bit more in and he takes it, shouldn't I be able to take that risk if I really believe in a player? I've always felt so.

Nobody should have to defend their trade IMO, it's not that serious, and it takes the fun out of it. No offense to anyone at all, just wanted to say that. I know I had quite a few trades where I didn't really know the value of QB's yet so I needed it and totally understand sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote