Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-14-2011, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Alright so the only episode i haven't seen is the last episode of season 2. I watched all of 3 last night and I guess what I'm kind of thinking is that Walter Jr. needs to become a bigger character. He's the only character that aside from the aspect of knowing Walt's a family man serves no purpose and I'm predicting his character either dies or becomes a huge part of the story(finds out and acts on it).
Wanna bet?
Old 07-14-2011, 01:27 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wanna bet?
Haha on which one?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But seriously I don't understand why he's on the show. Think of every character ever encountered on the show. They've all been really involved with the storyline. Which makes me think; why would the writers make this immaculate character's son an emotional pawn? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Vidae says everything is good.
Categorically untrue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Alphas was ok, but the problem I have with it is I'm just not sure any of the characters are all that engaging.
I don't know.. I thought they were all unique. The thing I liked was that no one was over the top omg super awesome. No invulnerability, etc, know what I mean? The powers themselves seemed like something more.. normal? I can't figure out how to describe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Everything but Californication, he doesn't like Californication.
I don't like the main character but the rest of the show is ok. And I can't stand IASIP either, but that's because I don't find it funny. You claimed it was the best tv comedy of all time while I think there are comedies on right NOW that are better, and one of them is on the same network (Louie).

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all know who is going to die in season 4

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:01 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope not I love Badger.

Skinny Pete can die.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:11 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I hope not I love Badger.

Skinny Pete can die.
Definitely. Badger has gots to stay. He's already been arrested, nothing much more can happen

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You want to know why Badger can't die? HELICOPTER *****.

But yeah, go ahead and kill Skinny Pete.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revis Island View Post
They are def Season 3.
Then season three then. lol. Whatever is on AMC right now. I knew something was ass-backwards with this story progression. But still they're way over the top. ******* Terminators.

As for you, Brody...You're gonna pay. You are the one who is ball-less. Michael C. Hall is gonna **** your mother while you watch and cry like a little *****. Once he gets to your house and finds, you, who is talking ****, he's gonna make you eat his ****, then **** out his ****, then eat your **** which is made up of his **** that he made you eat. Then, all you other ************* haters are next. Love, M.O.T.H. (Dexter Super Fan)

Mad Lib is fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-14-2011 at 03:43 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:24 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The cousins are basically enforcers that don't like to talk frequently. They aren't invincible, and they aren't the major focus of the season. And can we please not mention the ball-less Dexter in the same sentence as Breaking Bad again?
The fact that people keep doing this blows my mind. I couldn't take Dexter seriously after the first five minutes of episode one when he compared himself to an empty donut box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:29 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Dexter is a ******* boss!
it's too bad the show writers have no idea how to finish a season. . .

Only season 4's ending has been worth ****
Old 07-14-2011, 07:48 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
it's too bad the show writers have no idea how to finish a season. . .

Only season 4's ending has been worth ****
this entirely, s1 could of been great but the finale was soooo bad

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just recently started watching Deadwood. Pretty awesome stuff.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Categorically untrue!

I don't know.. I thought they were all unique. The thing I liked was that no one was over the top omg super awesome. No invulnerability, etc, know what I mean? The powers themselves seemed like something more.. normal? I can't figure out how to describe it.

I don't like the main character but the rest of the show is ok. And I can't stand IASIP either, but that's because I don't find it funny. You claimed it was the best tv comedy of all time while I think there are comedies on right NOW that are better, and one of them is on the same network (Louie).
I might like Community better then IASIP at this point, but thats only because I think Community is currently funnier then the last few IASIP seasons. For me though, seasons 2-4 of IASIP are about as funny as television gets.

And Californication is my favorite show on TV, so I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. And I dislike all this Dexter bashing. Michael C Hall is going to murder all your faces!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The fact that people keep doing this blows my mind. I couldn't take Dexter seriously after the first five minutes of episode one when he compared himself to an empty donut box.
That line was hilariously bad, so it works. "Just like me...empty inside." Here's Emmy Nominations by the way: http://www.imdb.com/features/emmys/2011/nominations

Dexter, Big Bang Theory, and Glee being nominated is absurd. WHERE'S MY LOUIE?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louis CK got nominated for Best Actor.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I know that, but it deserves Best Comedy or at least consideration for it (if one thinks Parks and Recreation or Community deserves it, that works as well). Of course, Community isn't nominated either...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community, Joel McHale, and Nick Offerman were the biggest snubs,

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I'd throw in John Noble, Don Glover, Cougar Town, H. Jon Benjamin for animated, Archer, and Danny Pudi. I just want to know who the **** keeps nominating Betty White, and why they glossed over the fact that season 2 of Glee was mediocre at best. I won't even go into the absurdness that is Modern Family's nominations.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two actors from The Killing got nominated and neither one is named Joel Kinnaman? Blasphemy on two accounts!
Old 07-14-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Also, while I haven't seen The Killing (and am aware that people hate it right now), I would like to point out that it has already received more nominations than The Wire ever had.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Emmy noms are laughable, especially when looking at the "Best Supporting Actor in Modern Family" category. But I hope Margo Martindale wins.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd throw in John Noble, Don Glover, Cougar Town, H. Jon Benjamin for animated, Archer, and Danny Pudi. I just want to know who the **** keeps nominating Betty White, and why they glossed over the fact that season 2 of Glee was mediocre at best. I won't even go into the absurdness that is Modern Family's nominations.

Shut the **** up Modern Family is a good show.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Shut the **** up Modern Family is a good show.
It's pretty good, but nowhere close to Community, Parks and Rec, or even Cougar Town.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's pretty good, but nowhere close to Community, Parks and Rec, or even Cougar Town.
erroneous on all accounts
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote