Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm still open to continuing but if everyone's quitting it's hard, sucks since we've spent so much time on it. Personally for me I've had to check constantly throughout the day and everytime I get home from work to pass trades, write up standings etc, so I feel like I've wasted my time. Next time I guess we should just not have a trade commish and see how people like that better. I guess you can't make everyone happy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
Old 07-12-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just way too much complaining, arguing, person attacks, non-responses on PMs and non-appreciation for me to want to continue.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my defense D, the personal attacks came on my part because you showed me absolutely no appreciation for trying to do the free agents and instead just barraged me. That counts as non-appreciation too.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-12-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
In my defense D, the personal attacks came on my part because you showed me absolutely no appreciation for trying to do the free agents and instead just barraged me. That counts as non-appreciation too.
Ah. My fault again. Sorry.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Just way too much complaining, arguing, person attacks, non-responses on PMs and non-appreciation for me to want to continue.
You have also stated that you won't allow a couple of people to be in any more mock offseasons you run. That's a form of an attack and being just as petty as the people that are complaining and arguing.

It comes from both sides. It's like this no matter who runs it. In mock NFL offseasons there are people that *****. Some of the people on this site still have the mentality of spoiled 12 year olds that cry every time they don't get their way. Just ignore it and move on.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
Old 07-12-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
You have also stated that you won't allow a couple of people to be in any more mock offseasons you run. That's a form of an attack and being just as petty as the people that are complaining and arguing.

It comes from both sides. It's like this no matter who runs it. In mock NFL offseasons there are people that *****. Some of the people on this site still have the mentality of spoiled 12 year olds that cry every time they don't get their way. Just ignore it and move on.
*sigh* ... I'm too tired for this. ...but what you said is a spin from the truth. It's comments like these that make me think I made the right decision about quitting this mock. I'll take fault. Sorry diab.

Last edited by D-Unit : 07-12-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So now you're in the business of spreading rumors and lies...exaggeration to make me look as bad as you want me to look? A couple people? Who? Name 'em. I'll make it easy for you. I'll give you the name of one. sbh15. You name the other(s). Otherwise retrack that statement.

...and I was never gonna carry out on that. Hell, I even gave him +rep throughout this mock.
My apologies, sir D-Unit, sir. My memory served me incorrectly as I misremembered. I was unaware of your positive rep spreading and surely praise you for your generosity when it comes to increasing the green bar underneath our names. You surely are a kind, generous man and I did not mean to offend.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-12-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
My apologies, sir D-Unit, sir. My memory served me incorrectly as I misremembered. I was unaware of your positive rep spreading and surely praise you for your generosity when it comes to increasing the green bar underneath our names. You surely are a kind, generous man and I did not mean to offend.
Guess you responded before I had completed my edit.

The sarcasm is a bit much.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Guess you responded before I had completed my edit.

The sarcasm is a bit much.
Yeah, I know I went a bit overboard. I think everyone here appreciates the work you put into the last one and the work you did on this one; I know I appreciate it for one. It's certainly difficult to run a forum mock/offseason no matter what you're doing. Someone is always going to get butthurt over something and complain. It's inevitable. I thought this mock was going well and a vast majority of trades were approved rather than denied. Only the completely ridiculous were denied.

I appreciate you and STRIP letting me run this with ya'll. I'd like to help run another since I'm a big fan of participating in these.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-12-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Everyone who participated in this deserves a pat on the back for a job well done. It's time spent by everybody that makes this successful. Not the guys running it. We just try to make it a fun thing for the forum and play along the way. I've learned that you can't invest too much negative emotion behind it all because that just ruins the fun.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we ever feel real ambitious, we should do a 30 team complete NBA re-draft.. and then do a trade deadline, playoffs, draft, and a free agency period.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
If we ever feel real ambitious, we should do a 30 team complete NBA re-draft.. and then do a trade deadline, playoffs, draft, and a free agency period.
I think this would be awesome. I love doing fantasy draft mode in sports games.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still open to finishing this if we can. It just seemed like this was all but over with the draft not making any progress.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 07-13-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so jazz championship? kthanxbye

Old 07-13-2011, 03:25 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, this was actually a lot of fun until like the last four days. Whatever. Even if incessant bitching doesn't make things like this stop, it kills everyone's buzz and it isn't fun anymore. Next time, if everyone can just keep it more civil (I'm already practicing being civil with this word choice...) everyone will have more fun.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so jazz=2 championships in a row? k cool

Old 07-14-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once I added a SF in F/A I think I would have a playoff team with the Kings. Added Zaza to go along with Cousins, Dalembert and Thompson.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Closed Thread